What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

kashkr0p

I miss that smell. Last time me an my boys went to Harlem it was all piff while we were hunting for sour. This was like 6 years ago tho. Wish I had that stuff now lol
The smell is super special

the church trait whether its smell or taste comes from the purple. some say skittles is what it taste like but you'd have to have a good batch to taste that. ny haze is defiantly a seedline.

Coughie

So there's a slim chance it could be a phenotype of some Sensi NL5/Haze F4's I might be holding...
Originally purchased by an old Coot everyone seems to know of, sometime around '88?

Cannavore

Veteran
the church trait whether its smell or taste comes from the purple. some say skittles is what it taste like but you'd have to have a good batch to taste that. ny haze is defiantly a seedline.

definitely no skittles odor of any kind in puday. no juicy or sweet smells at all.
it's straight ugly, hairy, brownish in color, and stringy.

i've always thought it was nl5/haze as well or a colombian x nl5haze of some kind

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I could see it being a Colombian Bx, Cannivore

But the NL5/Haze is unmistakeable.
Plus, I have family that have been slinging it for a while back in NY.
I've been growing crazy strains for a while and I thought that shit was laced each time I smoked it. My cousin's Puerto Rican girlfriend would laugh at me and say, "that's what's up"
Not good herb for smoking and clubbing.

Man, I miss NY

kashkr0p

Definitely stringy. The shit I would get I'd ask for a dub and would roll 3 blunts easy. Super fluff and I could almost peel? The bud apart if that makes sense. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Trich_Tyson

the .9 dub always rolled up to 3 L's. Piff never gets the grinder.. the only way is to peel.. rolls better that way.

I'd still pay 20 for the .9 if i could.

kashkr0p

Definitely stringy. The shit I would get I'd ask for a dub and would roll 3 blunts easy. Super fluff and I could almost peel? The bud apart if that makes sense. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

So glad someone else thought the same. Back then I didn't know anyone with a grinder. a dollar bill to read in and a vanilla dutch to twist in is all you needed

kashkr0p

Sucks I can't hop out n ask forpiff in NY or they think I'm a narc. Haha *calls Hispanic friends for ride along *

Side note

It's foul when quoting myself gets more likes then when I pull out the cannon n try taking fancy bud shots lol

B

bringyalungs

lol... cause thats fucking awesom kash...who does that? that might be an icmag first...good smooke.....hehehs