What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Quit messing with it lol. Let it do it's thing. It doesn't need to be constantly sprayed, that's what the dome is for. As long as the medium is moist it will produce humidity inside the dome.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
You don't need to be spraying it. Too much moisture is what causes dampening off. If the medium is moist and there's humidity in the cup it'll be fine. If you spray anything, spray the inside of the cup if it looks dry..

PCBuds

You don't need to be spraying it. Too much moisture is what causes dampening off. If the medium is moist and there's humidity in the cup it'll be fine. If you spray anything, spray the inside of the cup if it looks dry..

I removed the dome and I'm not going to spray her anymore.

I just thought she needed water while giving birth. Lol

She can learn how to deal with her new environment now.
I'm not going to be heating the house or anything special to accommodate a plant.
Lol

I'll just make sure that the media is damp and I intend to bottom feed once she's established with roots to the bottom.

PCBuds

My little seedling is looking good !!

And, all my seeds showed up today !!

I want to thank ReikoX again for his generosity.
I truly appreciate the free seeds.:whee:

The Saltwater OG came with a free sample, so that's a bonus.

I'm going to start a Saltwater OG first, simply because they cost me an arm & a leg. Lol

PCBuds

I really like the packaging the seeds came in.

It's got desiccant, it's really easy to work with, and the seeds don't bounce around.

I got a seed in the shot glass.

I didn't know that they came up with a strain that grows in salt water.
I didn't have any aquarium salt so I used table salt to germinate my seed.
(Kidding. Lol)

PCBuds

It's only been 19 hours and my seed is showing a tap root already.

I think I've got a vigorous plant coming !!

PCBuds

My window plant is looking good.

I set my timer to have lights off from 7 am until 4:30 pm while the sun is shining.

My lights might be a little close but my seedling seems to be happy with it and isn't showing any signs of stress that I can notice.

PCBuds

She's been following the sun all day.

Maybe I'll turn the planter around tonight so she'll bend over backward tomorrow.

A form of LST maybe?

Her stem is already purple so I figure she's getting lots of light. Lol

She seems to like it ?