What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Just do the spritz once, if it doesn't come off by the next day, you may have to gently give her a hand.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
That looks fine. What size container is it in?? I usually start seeds in Dixie cups and put a bag over the top to keep humidity in, then you don't have to do anything to them until they get their first couple sets of real leaves.

PCBuds

It's in a container that is about 1 & 1/2 gallons.

Apparently, Autoflowers don't like to be transplanted, and I suck at transplanting. Lol

I can put a dome on it though.

I'm a bit worried about dampening off but I could remove the dome after the shell comes off.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
As long as the soil isn't completely soaked and you're not spraying it every day, it'll be fine. Just let it do its thing and put a done or bag over it to keep the humidity in. Heres some karma sherbtinis I popped last month
picture.php

Now
picture.php

PCBuds

I will watch that video tomorrow when I'm sober, but I assume this is better...

I go from one extreme to the other.
My plant is either flooded or bone dry.
It gets 5 SILs at 3" or one SIL at two feet...

I'll figure out someday.
Maybe I should take notes or just read my own thread. Lol

PCBuds

I can surround her with five 800 lumen bulbs too.

I don't want to overdo it though.
Maybe I'll try to take some light measurements tomorrow with my cellphone app.

I'm in the middle of installing my RO filter too.
That's being a real PITA.
I had to buy all kinds of plumbing parts...

PCBuds

I know what they say about watching paint dry or watching grass grow, but I like watching grass grow! Lol

PCBuds

I am really quite stoned right now but does that not look like some albino dude with a neck guard, goggles, and swept-back hair?