What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Indian Love

IMG_3647.jpeg IMG_3644.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg

IMG_3641.jpeg
IMG_3632.jpeg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
The sheer girth of those monster colas is surreal. Not a hint of bud-rot in sight on huge spears of that epic scale means a true 7-th Dan master grower was at the helm of affairs. This bud's fer you sir.
my bro sent me photos but he had chopped them down and the photos were boring

wanted to show the solid coke can colas..

here are older photo’s of the full melt iaf x diesel from my talented friend

he held-up the top part he cut off.. View attachment 18901590 View attachment 18901591

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

Some harvest photos

This South African x Jägerschniztel BX1 semiauto #10, I harvest all but one of these plants yesterday. #11 is being a slowpoke
SA schnitzel bx 1 semi 10 close.jpg

This is SA schnitzel bx 1 semiauto #7
SA schnitzel bx 1 semi 7b.jpg

SA schnitzel bx 1 semi 7b close.jpg

I had a fair amount of bud rot in these plants, which is one of the reasons I'm translating the genetics to autoflowering. The South African was always very rot prone at the end of the season, but doesn't have that issue when its grown in light dep or indoors. I still managed to pull 4 of these untouched by budrot, two of them were practically a total loss and the others came through somewhere in between.

The Swazi BX1 x Swazi BX2 females are both still standing and completely untouched by rot, they could use a couple more weeks
Heres #1
swazi bx1 x swazi bx2 1.jpg

swazi bx1 x swazi bx2 1 close.jpg

And this is Swazi BX1 x Swazi BX2 #2
swazi bx1 x swazi bx2 2.jpg

swazi bx1 x swazi bx2 2 close.jpg

These are the Swazi BX3s that got a late start, they still need many more weeks, hopefully the sun comes out and shines on them some. Swazi genes have always done really good in October & November for me so far, botrytis doesn't seem to like them.
swazi bx3 1.jpg

swazi bx3 2.jpg

swzai bx3 3.jpg

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

This is a slightly closer look at Swazi BX3 #2 from above
swazi bx3 2 close.jpg

South African x Jägerschniztel BX1 semiauto #11, this one looks like it'll finish very pretty if can stave off bud rot
sa schnitzel 11 mid.jpg

The next group is South African x (South African x Jägerschniztel)auto, I've got 8 of these and they were only seeded in mid September so I can't harvest them quite yet, plus they're just not ready anyway.
SA 0.625 semi 5.jpg

SA 0.625 semi 7.jpg

SA 0.625 semi 7 close.jpg

SA 0.625 semi 8 .jpg

SA 0.625 semi 8 close.jpg

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

Honduran Jamaican x Blue Jägerschnitzel, I have 4 of these, but this is the only one that got harvest yesterday. Its loud, smells kinda like someone poured gasoline into Brunswick stew. Seems to be dominating the odors coming from my garage even though its only 1 plant. I could've left this one to finish a bit longer, but I didn't due to other circumstances
hjbj purple fattie close.jpg

Those other circumstances were that I had to keep all my plants out of sight today, so I hid them on my roof, but I ran out of space for that, so I cut a few on the slightly early side of things. I'm allowed to be growing 4 plants, and 8 is only a misdemeanor, but I've got 40 so I had to take some discretionary precautions
roof.jpg

South African BX1 with Strawberry Banana got cut on the early side for that reason too
sa bx1 wide.jpg

sa bx1 wide close.jpg

sa bx1 tall.jpg

sa bx1 tall close.jpg

TychoMonolith's Honduran Jamaican also came down a bit on the early side.
honjam2.jpg

#5, this one lost its top to an unfortunate accident in high winds, but still has plenty of nice lower buds
honjam.jpg

honjam bud1.jpg

honjam bud2.jpg

ost

Just spotted the biggest mantid I have seen in my garden so far. Must be around 20cm from head to tail. Hopefully she likes budworms and moths.
View attachment 18901177
View attachment 18901178
View attachment 18901179

Edit - I love how they turn their head to look at you and you can see their eyes following you. I wouldn't be surprised if they are smarter than most insects. Thank you for your service 🫡
i try to catch a young one to put in the tent , named mine , killer even found his shed where he was eating good ,they can jump near 2 ft.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
haze love ... ❤️
some strong winds and rain... but all still fine...
Iranian Auto x OHzS1
IMG_7728.jpeg
IMG_7729.jpeg
IMG_7730.jpeg

they all needed more support... the bud's are going heavy
IMG_7732.jpeg
IMG_7733.jpeg
IMG_7735.jpeg
IMG_7736.jpeg

ahhh do i'll love those sativa tree's ... no mold no issues... and superb' yield... just little too late... but next season :)
IMG_7737.jpeg
IMG_7738.jpeg
IMG_7749.jpeg

the smell is citrus/piney ... very nice... not too strong... problem is now ... they harvested the corn field... and you can see them from far away... but fading well with the nature... because they are giant's.. nobody thinks this is a hemp plant haha ...
we have this year a fantastic outdoor season here in germany.... weather is still good and we have 20°C over day...
happy growin'
M.:smoker:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
haze love ... ❤️
Iranian Auto x OHzS1
View attachment 18902131 View attachment 18902132 View attachment 18902133

View attachment 18902134 View attachment 18902135 View attachment 18902136 View attachment 18902137

ahhh do i'll love those sativa tree's ... no mold no issues... and superb' yield... just little too late... but next season :)
View attachment 18902138 View attachment 18902139 View attachment 18902140

the smell is citrus/piney ... very nice... not too strong... problem is now ... they harvested the corn field... and you can see them from far away... but fading well with the nature... because they are giant's.. nobody thinks this is a hemp plant haha ...
we have this year a fantastic outdoor season here in germany.... weather is still good and we have 20°C over day...
happy growin'
They must just look like pine trees from afar lmao

ost

haze love ... ❤️
Iranian Auto x OHzS1

View attachment 18902134 View attachment 18902135 View attachment 18902136 View attachment 18902137

happy growin'
hoping your luck holds with the weather ,love the trees!

ost

haze love ... ❤️
Iranian Auto x OHzS1

happy growin'
it does my old skull good to see people raiseing plants, like i used to be able to do before they went ass over teacup over cannabis in the u.s.,planes ,choppers, legal rippers, to say nothing about the drones the rippers use.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Wow, those cannabis trees look wonderful 🥰
Thanks for sharing!

They look almost premordial, like dinosaurs could be sitting under them...

:tiphat:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts