What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

harvestreaper

Veteran
20231007_180043.jpg

20231007_173526.jpg

20231007_180808.jpg

a few lil buds gleaned from a neglected <by myself>grilla spot

ost

@revegeta666 I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Zacateca.

This morning I've had 200mg of last year's Zac cob as my 2nd breakfast. Already I can feel the "happy go lucky" euphoric effects. It really is a nice weed, not to heavy hitting and very sociable.

I'd especially like to know your thoughts of how it compares to the Tikal; I know it's early, but I'm already thinking about next springs plantings.
that is something we all study on ,the next grow!what beans did the best, always hunting for good ground.

Rgd

Veteran
was at my bro’s place for Thanksgiving

I am compelled to mention the 5 Iranian Diesel he grew

the most perfect looking smelly sticky almost zero trim outdoor colas ..even the bottoms looked like the top

one of my friends said it is the only variety that the got full melt has off

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Just spotted the biggest mantid I have seen in my garden so far. Must be around 20cm from head to tail. Hopefully she likes budworms and moths.
IMG_20231008_162123.jpg

IMG_20231008_161947.jpg

IMG_20231008_161755.jpg

Edit - I love how they turn their head to look at you and you can see their eyes following you. I wouldn't be surprised if they are smarter than most insects. Thank you for your service 🫡

Last edited:

vermontman

Hey Rev!
That is correct. ACE carries Green Mountain Seeds as well as ACE supplies North Atlantic seed co.
Also Green Mountain Grape. Purple satellite, Mountain Gold.
Below Green Mountain Grape Sept 11th harvest.

View attachment 18894152
View attachment 18894151
I forgot to say. Now all Green Mountain Seeds Strains will be readily available in the U.S. As well as Europe, through ACE. Just to add ACE has so many magnifcent strains that must be checked out!
CHEERS ALL!

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Just spotted the biggest mantid I have seen in my garden so far. Must be around 20cm from head to tail. Hopefully she likes budworms and moths.
View attachment 18901177
View attachment 18901178
View attachment 18901179

Edit - I love how they turn their head to look at you and you can see their eyes following you. I wouldn't be surprised if they are smarter than most insects. Thank you for your service 🫡

20cm! That's huge.

If Mrs DM saw that in the house she'd be terrified; thankfully I have big balls, so would be ok😂

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
was at my bro’s place for Thanksgiving

I am compelled to mention the 5 Iranian Diesel he grew

the most perfect looking smelly sticky almost zero trim outdoor colas ..even the bottoms looked like the top

one of my friends said it is the only variety that the got full melt has off
my bro sent me photos but he had chopped them down and the photos were boring

wanted to show the solid coke can colas..

here are older photo’s of the full melt iaf x diesel from my talented friend

he held-up the top part he cut off..
big diesel top.jpg
diesel cross plant.jpg