What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Swamp Thang

Veteran
hello hello,
little update...
last 2 weeks... weather will be good ...
very happy with the cross but still to late...
next season i'm there ... but first i'll need tree's ... big bushes... wet proof and disease free

Iranian Auto x OHzS1

View attachment 18899875 View attachment 18899876 View attachment 18899877 View attachment 18899878 View attachment 18899879 View attachment 18899880 View attachment 18899881 View attachment 18899882 View attachment 18899883 View attachment 18899884

i'm @ 54°N in germany ... next season 1 oct. they finishing... ;-)
breeding over winter the next generation's ...

great plants everywhere ... some damage here and there but that's nature ... here they eat my root's ... lost 4 plants already ... but all where commercial like AK47 & C99 ... they don't eat my haze ... that's respect and knowledge ... it must be good ;-)
happy growin'
M.:smoker:
Holy Toledo those are freaking Giant Redwoods. I have to reach down to harvest my puny little buds but MadMac calmly fires up his chainsaw and prepares to down a ground shaker whenever harvest season rolls around.

harvestreaper

Veteran
20231005_121410.jpg

mango audrey
20231005_100802.jpg

grape haze og harvested today gureilla grown

ost

Holy Toledo those are freaking Giant Redwoods. I have to reach down to harvest my puny little buds but MadMac calmly fires up his chainsaw and prepares to down a ground shaker whenever harvest season rolls around.
been several since i saw something that tall!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mountain Buds and I are having a conversation trying to figure out when would be best to harvest. Cool temps and possible light frost early next week and then could have above average rainfall potential late next week which could start to trigger mold on stunted plants. Looks like this weekend is a good time to harvest since sunny dry conditions during the week for drying and the plants are going to be stunted in growth.
1696561955838.gif

1696561798493.gif

1696561874035.gif

1696561918143.gif

1696562945973.gif

Last edited:

240toke420

View attachment 18900618

last one for the 2023 outside season here in a very rainy New York

View attachment 18900619

Purple Diesel x Holy Goddess

View attachment 18900620

View attachment 18900621

a couple of weeks and done very good even with the rain

be safe and all the best

S_M
Ny here also. I've taken half my olants down so far. One last week, 5 today. I chopped an entire plant up and put all the buds in the freezer today for fresh bubble hash. the other 4 are hanging. I already did a run of bubble from the one last week. best time of the year right now. happy growing

Attachments

• IMG_6746.jpg
    IMG_6746.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6742.jpg
    IMG_6742.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6729.jpg
    IMG_6729.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
@revegeta666 I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Zacateca.

This morning I've had 200mg of last year's Zac cob as my 2nd breakfast. Already I can feel the "happy go lucky" euphoric effects. It really is a nice weed, not to heavy hitting and very sociable.

I'd especially like to know your thoughts of how it compares to the Tikal; I know it's early, but I'm already thinking about next springs plantings.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@revegeta666 I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Zacateca.

This morning I've had 200mg of last year's Zac cob as my 2nd breakfast. Already I can feel the "happy go lucky" euphoric effects. It really is a nice weed, not to heavy hitting and very sociable.

I'd especially like to know your thoughts of how it compares to the Tikal; I know it's early, but I'm already thinking about next springs plantings.
I will give you my opinion of course but it will take a while as I am using the AC, the humidifier and dehumidifier to make them dry as slowly as possible 😅

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The long rain came in, temperatures dropped and grow time is over, its the time of the harvest! Give thanks for the Lord is good and has provided for all our needs. Plants and people are not all that different really. We each go to sleep when its dark and wake up when at the light. Each one of us is living creatures with similar needs and issues, looking to our Maker for the path of life, and we give thanks! :smoke:

2010 Sativa Candy Chunk

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great funkalicious! Yeah its good to harvest while the plants are doing well and thriving, I think if you let them stay out in the cold too long, they can get molded and also the plants eventually become stunted and resin quality may begin to suffer. I want to bring home a slice of the summertime and bottle it up to enjoy over the winter! :smoke: