What's new

Offical A5haze bx and hybrids Testers Thread

Zomboy

Veteran
Hi Karma, if there are any spots still available i'd be happy to test for you. I am not picky and will test whatever is available. Thanks!

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Thats just for here, i got Mutiple Testers going to crew members and close friends to run test aswell, more the better, as to be honest we all know its a pitty, but we will only see a few realy do nice test threads and finish there test's. also we need numbers to call it a test, and not a peak :biggrin:

Any balsy guy daring to do a 50 ore 100 pop ?:biggrin::tiphat:

Serius testers as seen before always get to test in future whatever they like, look at some of my previus regular testers.

Thx for beeing listed!:thank you: I could handle 50 each...

:tiphat:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
karma Double A haze
vitamingreeninc
GlandualFever
TDK
OakyJoe

karma Old Dutch Haze
mack10
OakyJoe
Mesosphere
Lester Beans
Corsaire

Amazing! This one really lifts me up today! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
All that are selected For Karma's Double A Haze, bad news for some reason it didnt take the pollen in the corner, so no seeds, rest is all looking good so i am gone have to put you all on another spot.

Good news i already makeing the test packs.

TDK

Veteran
All that are selected For Karma's Double A Haze, bad news for some reason it didnt take the pollen in the corner, so no seeds, rest is all looking good so i am gone have to put you all on another spot.

Hi Karma G :comfort:
think you choose a right other spot for the others and me

regards
:tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran

:woohoo:

The real deal is so scarce that most just don't know. Thanks to you, many will see the light. :tiphat:

Doc D

I'm soooo stoked!!!

I had to dig in the vault and pop my (Canna Collective) Thai Breeze- A5 Mirakel thai x Kali Mist in celebration :)

Last edited:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran

Some Bad news but good to hear you already doing the test packs..

Some Afgahn or Jack Cross would be cool then when the Double A isnt in that run :)

cheers :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Working on it ha ha ha

A5haze dry screen headies.
picture.php

picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I went from horny to sad in less then a second....... :respect:

But SUPER jelly..... :tiphat:

god damn!!!
that's a huge amount of dry screen.... :party:
.. :smokeit:

mack 10

Veteran
Nom nom nom....
Does it blast you to the moon?

I need a bouncer, something that jitters you out..
lol.
Sativa power.

woolybear

Veteran
hello karma,

late seeing this - would like to toss my hat in the ring if there are any spots left.