Offical A5haze bx and hybrids Testers Thread

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Absoulte stunning , did You use smaller Microns for the haze (like some sub tropical strains, they goodies are in the 25-45 bags in some cultivars)

AMazing job, way to go !

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Here is the new Spots for the Double A haze testers.

Woolybear i found you a left spot aswell.

GlandualFever Karma's ceres A Haze
TDK Karma Sweet Jack Haze
OakyJoe Karma SSSDh Jack Haze
vitamingreeninc Karma's Sour Jack Haze

woolybear Karma's Cuban Bubba Haze

picture.php

Last edited:

GlandualFever

Manifest destiny, feels like I'm on a horse waiting to stake my claim
On a fresh bit of turf that I can call my own... Thanks for the opportunity I really can't wait.

Dog Star

Veteran
Ahhh those sativas-pisstivas made me edgy a bit....

Hurd good things for old Haze A... some folks rate this one very high and legendary even...i was tought this one is loosed.

Anyway wish good luck to your project Karma.

All the best

DS :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ahhh those sativas-pisstivas made me edgy a bit....

Hurd good things for old Haze A... some folks rate this one very high and legendary even...i was tought this one is loosed.

Anyway wish good luck to your project Karma.

All the best

DS :tiphat:

Yes some thought is was losd, i never did as i knew it was very close always.

The last Hybrid testers where given out before these. Dont know yet when any new Indica dominant Testers be done not this year,

Thanks for your intrest :tiphat:

MostlyMe

Veteran
What's the process from here? People grow testers, report back, the good ones are re-made and released? Just curious when I will be able to buy some white A5 crosses :)

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes some thought is was losd, i never did as i knew it was very close always.

The last Hybrid testers where given out before these. Dont know yet when any new Indica dominant Testers be done not this year,

Thanks for your intrest :tiphat:

Thanx,appreciate your kind answer.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Karma,

I would be honored to grow the SSSDH Cross for you.

5x5x8 Closet - 1400 watts - Smart pots pure Coco - GH 6/9 with AACT/bennies

I have done test grows before and if you would like an example of my work here is the Test Grow I did for OJD. Expect meticulous details and lots of photos.

Strawberry Cough x SSSDH Test Grow

I am interested in a real sativa for my stable and your description of the racy high and longer flower times appeal to me as I am tired of 9 week hybrids that never really have that boost.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Also thank you very much for everything you are doing for the cannabis community as a whole, not just here on ICMag.

Good vibes and Blessings,

Lyryc

woolybear

Veteran
Tooo cooool!!! Thanks Karma G, it'll be my pleasure to grow your cannabis plants. :tiphat:

What's even sweeter is that I've been looking to grow out a sativa strain, now I don't have to go thru the pain of researching which one to get.

(Cuban Black Haze x Pre98) x WhiteA5haze how cool is that!??!

woolybear

Veteran
I would say a minimum of 2 weeks before i can have them at Seedbay office. , give from office to the testers 2 weeks, I would count on starting in 4 weeks.:tiphat:

I will post here when selected testers can PM old pink and claim there test packs. (please dont PM him before )

Reposting this info! it was form 5/22, so you can do the math.

So many options on how to grow the plants. As these are long-flowering sativas coco in 1 gallon fabric pots makes sense but I really like not having to buy coco by going hydro.

Maybe rockwool or hempy or a drain to waste? I like popping the seeds in rapid rooters and putting them into 4 x 4" rockwood cubes.

The cubes can be put in a flood drain or med man medical film table. For super simpleness perlite hempys are great. Now that i think about it a med man film table wouldnt be so great as i'd be dealing with males and femmes and dont need the drama of separating them.

Just brainstorming don't mind me!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the quick reply. I only asked because you have slots left open on the first post.

This is good news tho, im popping all my GG#4 s1s :D lol

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the quick reply. I only asked because you have slots left open on the first post.

This is good news tho, im popping all my GG#4 s1s :D lol

oh yeah i would have put you in it right away, just the train left. :biggrin: