What's new

Offical A5haze bx and hybrids Testers Thread

TDK

Veteran
put you on the Burmese Haze, Can you do 2 strains ? then you can pick another spot.

great thanks,
yes i can,
i would test [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]karma Double A haze[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]..
cause
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma Ceres A Haze and [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Karma's Cuban Bubba Haze are full......[/FONT][/FONT]

regards

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Canabuz

wowzerz

wowzerz

wat up @KarmaG .
I would like to test a couple of your strains :
Karmas SSSD JACKHAZE
karmas AFGHANI HAZE
Thanks

smooth²

Hello here,

This is a great offer you make, I would be happy to be tested three of these strains. :woohoo:
I grow for several years already but I've never yet made true Haze, I'm not often on IC but I'm pretty serious in my grows and makes reports on some platforms FR / UK.
If possible I would have liked tested for you:

Karma Jack O Hazia = Jack O Nesia X White A5haze
(I always wanted to test the jackOnésia :) it would be the occasion. )
Karma Jack's Sweet Haze X = SweetJack WhiteA5haze.
Karma's Sour Jack Haze X = SourJack WhiteA5haze

You think about how long to the flo of these three strains?

Thank you again for your generous offer and the opportunity to test your work ;)

soon

weshjo

ICMag Donor
AMAZING news!!!!
Thx karma....i promise to do my best with those!!!
Hope you ll be proud of your beans..
I will grow them as soon as i got them in my hands!!

Best vibes!!

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Thanks for picking me!!
I don't want to sound ungrateful, because you've done a TON for the community.
But could i get on the jack o hazia list?
or maybe the dutch haze list?
i honestly only have room to run one strain, due to restrictions on space.
i would trade a spot if that's doable.
If not, i'll still run the burmese cross.
Either way, thanks a ton man!

Hey Karma would still love to test a few of these , Burmese Haze, Pure Nigerian x WhiteA5Haze, JJAfrican Haze x WhiteA5Haze , SSSDH Jack x WhiteA5Haze if you would like a little info on myself and grow I can PM , Thanks

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Karma would still love to test a few of these , Burmese Haze, Pure Nigerian x WhiteA5Haze, JJAfrican Haze x WhiteA5Haze , SSSDH Jack x WhiteA5Haze if you would like a little info on myself and grow I can PM , Thanks

Done

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
CubanBlackHazeXPre98 Seeded by WhiteA5haze. Full ripend to the bone.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Very nice. I'm tied up till the fall but I can't wait to see what others find in all this hazey goodness. Good luck to all the testers.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Ahh, I cant stop thinking about this thread. Lol

Karma, Any way I can test the Sour Jack and Affy cross? I can germ them all upon arrival, organic greenhouse and outdoor in Puna Hawaii with much attention.

Thanks for this project!

SourDank

Veteran
nice color at the end..
Bud with 100 beans hehe :dance013:

thanks for the place too at the double haze

regards

Hey karma I seen that TDK originally wanted to do the Ceres A Haze

Right now you have me down for the Cuban Bubba Haze and the Ceres A Haze, if he wants the Ceres A Haze I'd be down to do the Afghani Haze and the Cuban Bubba Haze so he can have a shot at the Ceres A Haze. Figured TDK can have a shot at one of the 2 he was trying to do and besides the BX the Cuban Bubba Haze was my top choice anyway. So we can all get some love here :)

Canabuz

Ohh.. Yeahh....

Ohh.. Yeahh....

@Karma G .
Thanks for putting me on the list. got my next crop planed.
So who do i PM About logistics?