What's new

Offical A5haze bx and hybrids Testers Thread

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got any pic's of the A5 mum from the Breda crew? Is it the one that is glistening with an orange sap and lemon fuel berry terps or is it the lime tasting eucalyptus one that's got the smaller buds? We were getting that 'orange tint' in Sheffield before the first blues shown up in 2002-3. It soon disapeered and then Big buddha cheese came along then blues and the other clones like livers and jack and it's got progressively shitter since that 1st batch..

My brother gets a nice lemony haze up that way still that's been about 20+ years.

I've been searching for that 'Orange Tint' forever..

Mr Jabilo

I'm interested in grabbing some African dream (JJAfricanHaze X WhiteA5haze).

Can't seem to find any test reports even though testing was conducted last year.
Does anyone who had experience with it, shed some light on growth, structure, potency and generally what to expect?

Thanks

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Damn it looks like I missed the boat in this one!, bummer for sure!

If you're ever in need for a tester, I'd like to be a candidate-would love it in fact.

Peace

ambertrichome

Veteran
Id like to see the A5 Haze crossed to the
Chem91 Sk Va clone.
Skelly Hashplant… AKA Puck
89 NL5
90s Black Domina
90s Super Skunk
VA Afghani
Cuddlefish Hashplant
Weasel cut Diesel
Willie Nelson
Green Crack
Original 90s AK47
Mel Frank Sk1.
Pre Dutch early 80s NL5 Clone Only

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful crosses... "sweat weed" sounds like something i want every strain to make me do. Great stuff HH, did you not throw some Dubb pollen over the A5 bx gals too?

I read Karma might do a A5HS1. Id like to get some of those. The A5 has been a fav of mine.

No, The only sdubb I will be making are s3/s4..The sdubb ibl project will be done.

Last edited:

ambertrichome

Veteran
I read Karma might do a A5HS1. Id like to get some of those.

No, The only sdubb I will be making are s3/s4..The sdubb ibl project will be done.

I have lots of plans for the A5HBX1 crosses.. The Flashpoint cross is killer potent weed that taste great. The Mac cross has a sweet/floral aroma. She still got at least 6 weeks to go.

A5HBX1xFlashpoint)x Firestorm

A5HBX1xFlashpoint)x Hammers Kush

Depending on the quality of the A5HBX1xMac I will make something.. I have more A5HBX1xFlashpoint seeds going.[/QUOTE
We need a "Like" Button.:party:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The NL5 x A5hz are to low numbers for release.

Others hopefully march at spannabis.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my Finished flower from A5HBX1 x Mac. Very nice quality, Super fast finishing on both crosses. I pulled this pheno @65 days. I did notice a few nanners that formed at 55 days on this cross.. I started more A5HBX1 x FP seeds.

picture.php