Offical A5haze bx and hybrids Testers Thread

B

bringyalungs

big ups to KG for putting me on, what an opportunity!.. thanks and 1love

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Karma G .
Thanks for putting me on the list. got my next crop planed.
So who do i PM About logistics?

I would say a minimum of 2 weeks before i can have them at Seedbay office. , give from office to the testers 2 weeks, I would count on starting in 4 weeks.:tiphat:

I will post here when selected testers can PM old pink and claim there test packs. (please dont PM him before )

Corsaire

Veteran
Hello here,

This is a great offer you make, I would be happy to be tested three of these strains. :woohoo:
I grow for several years already but I've never yet made true Haze, I'm not often on IC but I'm pretty serious in my grows and makes reports on some platforms FR / UK.
If possible I would have liked tested for you:

Karma Jack O Hazia = Jack O Nesia X White A5haze
(I always wanted to test the jackOnésia :) it would be the occasion. )
Karma Jack's Sweet Haze X = SweetJack WhiteA5haze.
Karma's Sour Jack Haze X = SourJack WhiteA5haze

You think about how long to the flo of these three strains?

Thank you again for your generous offer and the opportunity to test your work ;)

soon
Howdy bro, glad to see you here... :)

I agree, he's a nice tester, lot of feedbacks & nice pics on french forums... ;)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
smooth² : since Crosaire Stands for you i can accept. you have been listed, Burmese haze and Sweet Jack Haze.

R.A.W

Well the Harwestman used an Amnesia#1 cut with your jack#22 to make Ceres Hilton.
And in your sig , you claimed 1st Place with Amnesia #1 in 2009. But usually you refer to your cut as the D-cut.

Coute from KTF *****:
Amnesia#1
When this was taken I initially thought it was the core cut but it turned (and for the better) it was Amnesia#1 or better known as the D cut. The #1/D cut is the sister to the core cut and is the same cut that Karma Genetics won with back in 2009. This cut originated from Karma himself so we can guarantee authenticity.

TDK

Veteran
i look around here.
Its much work what you go here^^

i would when you need something try :
karma A5Haze BX1 = A5haze x WhiteA5haze
Karma Jack Hybrids X WhiteA5haze

when you need any infos or else write or pm me...
You can see also my Albums

regards

Hey karma I seen that TDK originally wanted to do the Ceres A Haze

Right now you have me down for the Cuban Bubba Haze and the Ceres A Haze, if he wants the Ceres A Haze I'd be down to do the Afghani Haze and the Cuban Bubba Haze so he can have a shot at the Ceres A Haze. Figured TDK can have a shot at one of the 2 he was trying to do and besides the BX the Cuban Bubba Haze was my top choice anyway. So we can all get some love here :)

the post from me was the first in this thread...
there where i am placed atm is fine... the ceres is much interesting... but more than 5 others too

Glad to be chosen and the others need Karma G to choose

regards
:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Well the Harwestman used an Amnesia#1 cut with your jack#22 to make Ceres Hilton.
And in your sig , you claimed 1st Place with Amnesia #1 in 2009. But usually you refer to your cut as the D-cut.

Coute from KTF *****:
Amnesia#1
When this was taken I initially thought it was the core cut but it turned (and for the better) it was Amnesia#1 or better known as the D cut. The #1/D cut is the sister to the core cut and is the same cut that Karma Genetics won with back in 2009. This cut originated from Karma himself so we can guarantee authenticity.

Yeah understand where this comes from now, The mistake is me I labeld it wrong in my price list, that 1st at IC is for the D-cut.

The mom from ceres Hilton i cant say what that is they gave me the cut i polinated with the jack#22, but what it exactly was i dont know, Amnesia D-cut X Jack#22 is my jack O nesia.

so yes in this case are the same, i will change it in my signature to make shure there is no more confushion.

Damm 2009 time fly's.:tiphat:

R.A.W

Thanks for clearing that up Karma. So the Amnesia used for Ceres Hilton and the Jack o' are two diffrent cuts. Karma why not make a fem limited release with your D-cut and your jack 1 or 12?

GlandualFever

For such genetics that legends are made from, this thread ain't getting nowhere near the traction it should be!!

Nothern Lights 5 x Haze (A) - Neville's selection from perhaps over a 1000 seeds.. - in clone form being worked for a bright new generation of headz across the world....

SurfdOut

Veteran
Yeah, after reading about the hazes on MNS forums for years, pretty excited thinking about seeing these grown out.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I dont think people know what its about to be honest, This is one special plant for shure.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'm really looking forward to seeing this classic in it's new forms making waves stateside... those Piff guys are gonna love this... :)