What's new

Offical A5haze bx and hybrids Testers Thread

Doc D

Unleash the haze!!!

I really hope everyone pulls through with nice journals because these lines are WAY to interesting to not be seen :)

BIG thanks to Karma!!

SourDank

Veteran
Nice karma, thanks Brother. Can't wait to have this hazy deliciousness. Especially Karma's Cuban Bubba Haze. It's gonna be some serious fire power. Last time I was in Denver last October I bought an 8th of Bubba Toms Haze, which is pre-98 Bubba Kush x Tom Hills Haze. This stuff was amazing, perfect high, taste incredible, smelled great. Here's a double dose of the haze, the bubba with a splash of white OG. Can't wait to rock these bitches.

Can anyone tell me what the genetics on the Ceres Hilton is? If you guys happen to know, would be appreciated

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ceres Hilton Is a ssh, amnesia, AMGhaze type thing, it got 1st price in Amsterdam High times cup for seedcompany sativa, Under the Harvest Men. it was a Group thing.

I made the seeds, they gave me a female cutting, i polinated it with the Jack#22 dad at the time. thats Ceres Hilton f1.

wingdings

Veteran
I'm totally psyched to be testing the bx! I don't want to step on any toes, but if you need anything else tested I'll be glad to document a couple of strains. I saw that you wanted people to run at least 2, I'd be happy to run the Afghani Haze or sour jack haze along side the bx.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I'm totally psyched to be testing the bx! I don't want to step on any toes, but if you need anything else tested I'll be glad to document a couple of strains. I saw that you wanted people to run at least 2, I'd be happy to run the Afghani Haze or sour jack haze along side the bx.

oke put you on Afghan haze aswell.:tiphat:

SourDank

Veteran
Ceres Hilton Is a ssh, amnesia, AMGhaze type thing, it got 1st price in Amsterdam High times cup for seedcompany sativa, Under the Harvest Men. it was a Group thing.

I made the seeds, they gave me a female cutting, i polinated it with the Jack#22 dad at the time. thats Ceres Hilton f1.

Thanks for the info brother, gonna be so much haze around shortly. It's making a comeback baby :)

TDK

Veteran
Thats just for here, i got Mutiple Testers going to crew members and close friends to run test aswell, more the better, as to be honest we all know its a pitty, but we will only see a few realy do nice test threads and finish there test's. also we need numbers to call it a test, and not a peak :biggrin:

Any balsy guy daring to do a 50 ore 100 pop ?:biggrin::tiphat:

Serius testers as seen before always get to test in future whatever they like, look at some of my previus regular testers.

when you need some one else, i would try my best too..
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

J

jaded1

Nice 1 karma bruv:)
Should be some lovely hazes grown from all these testers!

testymctester

Veteran
Thank you, Karma. Stoked to see what's in those African Haze crosses and all the haze pics that are going to flood this forum!

I'm doing some planning now to see when I will dedicate the 14+ weeks that might be needed to do these justice. When do you think OP will have these beans and when do you think testers might start getting them? Maybe the beginning of July or so?

mack 10

Veteran
Go Karma! This is going to be a serious Haze fest!

thanks for the op.

Old Dutch Haze,
JJ african x WhiteA5Haze.

You could throw the Sour Jack Haze in there too
and ill do a straight haze run.

i could do a 50 test. (any strain)

What i want is a super sativa to blast me to the stars.
Plus something on the creative, happy side.
This will be my Spring/Summer adventure.

So i leave strain selection to you, i just do the growing..

Wow! So excited to be selected! I can't wait to get these girls going, I might do a 12/12 from seed to get some early flower results in...or at least semi-early with these 10+ week strains