What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I live on Florida’s West Coast in Central Florida. We’ve got some wins at 40 miles an hour and bands of rain coming in, but I don’t expect very much more than that. I’ve got all my cars and equipment stowed up and I have my generator ready to push the button and get off grid.I hope all you Florida folks stay safe and avoid any problems with the storm
hey man! welcome to the football thread boo
hope you and yours stay safe from the storm, this looks like it could be a good one

How’s she cutting everyone? Hope you’re all safe and well. Been flat to the mat the past while.. No sign of early retirement unfortunately. It’s Good to see the steelers sitting pretty in AFC North, (what can I say) been watching highlights as most of the games are on rather late. Been dragging my ass out of the pit at 6am due to early morning starts. I scanned the previous pages “the sex machine got my attention the most” quite a bizarre contraption, I hope it comes with instructions. Happy birthday buzz ya ol fecker..

Take it easy everyone, and keep it real..

Back to my parlour ;

View attachment 19073610
😘 my man X, its good to see you still remember the lads
football is in full swing and we have a few good matches on the schedule

shithawk420

Veteran
Hope buzz and and everyone stays safe.im in the hospital right now.thought I was gonna die. Hopefully I'll be home for the games.been here 2 days
Battery is about to die.hopefully they got a charger

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hope buzz and and everyone stays safe.im in the hospital right now.thought I was gonna die. Hopefully I'll be home for the games.been here 2 days
Battery is about to die.hopefully they got a charger
wtf man? you mean phone is about to die
what happened

Latest posts

Latest posts