What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey selfish obese person:

"These hemp-based highs are every bit as potent as those derived from the marijuana available in legalization states. I know this because I’ve tried recreational pot in California and Colorado, as well as 11 different hemp-derived intoxicants legally available here in North Carolina. I am not exaggerating when I say that they are indistinguishable in effect. In other words, six years ago, Congress inadvertently legalized weed across the entire United States."

He also gets mushrooms at the gas station or head shop, theyre the legal 'toadstool' kind but they have a similar effect to psilocybin.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
that does look like a nice pork roll even if its from a galaxy far far away
im digging the recipes @shithawk420 and keep them coming man
lets see some of those drinks
that sucks you are not feeling well, but like @buzzmobile said just keep putting one foot in front of the other and sticking it out
dude, one step at a time will get you there but you have to know where you are going
/like what would you most like to change in your life
it would have been cool if hawk could have somehow included a pic of the lady who owns the machine! i wonder what other treasures there were for sale
whats that sound buzz? can you give me a gator chomp? 45-28, not bad

i only mention ucf because of the boy but this could be another gators win!
whats the craic?! @superx, checking out some steelers v chargers football! pitt is doing ok
they are showing a decent pass rush at times but otherwise its just mediocre play from both teams
im waiting for the rams 9ers game later this afternoon for some real football
looks like there might be one more bears fan in the thread now @Whip
a storied franchise that has fallen on hard times, will this new hot shit rookie be the one?
for da bears

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts