What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

420empire

Veteran
Great with some more info.
I guess when he has problem with telling the truth the it' s har to believe what the man is Saying.
But u Said he S1 Everything? But his seeds are regular they are not fems, how can that be ?
Just trying to short things out.

Cheers
😊

Greatdalas

Escribí ese hilo.

BSV usó semillas de hermie y reproducciones de frijoles Ot1; no usó ningún trabajo F1 genuino (a pesar de lo que dice, la prueba está en el hilo, con capturas de pantalla), solo reprodujo F2 e hizo S1 a partir de cortes seleccionados de reproducciones. Es como fotocopiar el dibujo de otra persona de la obra de arte original de otra persona y afirmar que usted la dibujó... y lo peor de todo es que nada de lo que BSV afirma haber "encontrado" en la "genética ot1" se puede encontrar en ellos, cualquiera que tenga algo de razón. de referencia al trabajo de Ot1 te lo dirá.

Incluso después de que le pidieron que dejara de usar el nombre de Ot1 para vender sus malas reproducciones de reproducciones, duplicó su apuesta y ahora, incluso después de que Ot1 falleció (RIP), todavía continúa usando su nombre y ahora lo llama mentiroso: ¡qué falta de respeto tienes! ¿ser?

El hilo no es difícil de encontrar, y con un mínimo de esfuerzo no tomaría mucho saber que la única persona con la que Ot1 compartió genética fuera de sus lanzamientos de F1 era yo, al contrario de lo que BSV y otros podrían haber dicho. tu crees.

Si estás buscando un subidón social de sativa que no se experimenta fácilmente en el mercado actual de cannabis, entonces tal vez sea para ti, pero si estás buscando una mofeta atropellada, no tienes suerte. tengo miedo.
I had bsv seeds and only find indica dominant no sativas , very hermie sweet spiced no tasty and no sativa nothing special sadly

420empire

Veteran
I Know, have been robbed before, dunno why I did again, naive perhaps hopefull that someone could deliver on rks front.... at least I got Some nice hints to where I should go. Let's hope the path takes me there 😁

NEED 4 SEED

There are no wild skunks in the UK so they are not available as pets , so how does one know what a skunk smells like let alone a dead one if he live in UK ..... things that make you go thinks. lol
I ordered a bottle of Buck Stop Skunk Scent on Amazon for that reason. It is pure liquid natural skunk secretion used for masking your own scent while hunting. It's also said to have an attracting effect on deer. I don't want to spoil how it really smells. Just find it out for yourself. All im saying is I wasn't expecting this type of smell and it seemed like a new kind of smell at first but now I seem to smell it everywhere.

Greatdalas

Old school skunk sativa phenotype( old school genetics) 2days ago
IMG_20230922_230001_665.jpg

right

Anyone find any real deal road kill skunk yet?
A couple years ago in redding calli
My upstairs neighbor was putting out straight skunk smell .
I wish I would have worked up the courage to try to buy some .Probably would have been in ad taste.

Greatdalas

Anyone find any real deal road kill skunk yet?
A couple years ago in redding calli
My upstairs neighbor was putting out straight skunk smell .
I wish I would have worked up the courage to try to buy some .Probably would have been in ad taste.
Are there much strains with these skunky smell but un the background normally.
The old school skunk if old school genetics have these characteristic smell and taste very strong that other skunks no have more strong that uk cheese, cheese is sweet and earthy in comparation, this have 2 dominant expresiones the sativa that is the pure skunk chemical spray and the indica that is the same but mixed with fermented fruit very strong with much aftertaste both and the stankyest of the garden.

Greatdalas

It is different from Dutch skunk, more like the skunk of the 80s (UK cheese cuts but more chemical), more chemically spicy and penetrating, a little difficult to describe (pungent, chemical, spicy, some with fermented fruit but very chemical, also others more earthy and There is another phenotype that is earthy musky, very cloying and with a touch between chemical and sweet,) diferent that Sam work 100%

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

About 10 years ago I grew out 5 females of a polyhybrid that was equal parts JtR, Mendo Purps, Trainwreck & Headband and one of the 5 was a perfect Skunk smell, just like a dead one by the side of the road as smelled from a distance. When you drive by a relatively fresh killed skunk by the roadside and you get close to it the smell get stronger and turns more to something like burnt rubber. The other 4 plants were nowhere near being skunky, they were all citrusy or fruity types with some gas in them. There was a good amount of chicken shit in that soil and I heard through the grapevine back in the 80s that chickenshit was in the soil used for RFK Skunk too, so it might even be the case that the Skunk odor doesn't come entirely from the plant genetics, but from a combination of the plant and the terroir.

Latest posts

Latest posts