What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

Greatdalas

Definitivamente voy a comprobarlo, ;) gracias hermano.
Sativa dominant phenotype starting flower outdoor that is the pure intense roadkill
20230909_193920.jpg

20230909_192707.jpg

Sativa phenotype indoor matured
Same phenotype sativa indoor matured( roadkill)vs indica phenotype (roadkill fermented fruit)
20230203_075243.jpg
20230203_010421.jpg
20230203_010419.jpg
20230203_084853.jpg
20230210_162316.jpg

420empire

Veteran
Puedes creer a ese hermano! ¡Mira esas hojas de los dedos! ¡Qué hermosa vista!❤❤❤
- - - - -
Bet I will brother! See those finger blades ! What a beautiful sight !❤❤

Just luv the looks and the description ! Is it a cutting you will keep?

🔥🔥

bimblebrains_1

Of course the plants are throwing up things people aren't used too, but its certainly not RKS.
old timers genetics are very unique and very different to anything else on the commercial market, they are very personal genetics to ot1.

some people say it's the genetics that count over anything else...

Nah, fook that, some of us have far tighter moral compasses than that, some of us won't ever support such shills and bullshitters as bsv!

Meh!!
i respect that bro as i know you been a long time member over on uk420 and you guys all knew old timer,we all have loyalties in life and i like people that stick by them,last thing i wanna do is argue,it takes way too much energy,i however dont have any feeling either way about the guy the legend that he is, and fact is there are some amazing plants being found in these beans,i heard on the grapevine that a canadian company in the legal market there are just about to bring several cuttings to the market for commercial nursery sales,one of them skunk spray style i think also...lots of stuff coming out of the woodwork now and alot of it very rank.....

brock1

Just wanted to pop in Quick.
In the 10 seeds my friend screene there was no RKS. However over 50% was smelling rank like musk, leather ish. Hej high had a really powerfull head and body High. I blews a Lot of modern day fem and reg crosses out of the water no doubt. When that it said he has a Very negative tone often, and Really have alot of hate against berner and jodrey.
Cannabis industri / breeding has always been rotten....so dunno...
but to Say his OT1 is just a boring f2 is not true. I would gladly pop another pack!
And the 4 podcast i have listen to he always credit OT for his work.
OT sold these seeds and as a buyer i think you are allowed to make your own crosses, nobody owns the cannabis plant!
OT has passed and if it was not from blueskie how should i then have aquired these Awesome seeds????
OT1 told him not to link him with his seeds. The reason was when OT1 check the source for these to confirm these were his seeds he found out they were possibly hybrid F2 from his & god knows what. Instead of respecting OT1 and leaving his name out of the strain. Well let's just say they plasters his name all over the packs for sales which pissed OT1 off. Their's a thread on a certain other forum from OT1 about it all. (n)

Last edited:

420empire

Veteran
All right. Thats not cool to do that, I can Really understand that.
I do know some people didn't like Him before, but alot of Canna breeders have haters... Dunno bout the intriges,
I was just confirming what I have seen in the seed.
😊

Last edited:

GoldenSyrup

Their's a thread on a certain other forum from OT1 about it all. (n)

I wrote that thread.

BSV used hermie seed, and reproductions of Ot1 beans - he didn't use any genuine F1 work (despite what he says, the proof is in the thread, with screenshots) he just reproduced F2s and made S1s from cuts selected from reproductions. Kinda like photocopying someone elses drawing of someone elses original artwork and claiming you drew it... and worst of all, none of what BSV claims to have "found" in "ot1 genetics" can actually be found in them, anyone with any point of reference to Ot1 work will tell you that.

Even after being asked to stop using Ot1s name to sell his crappy reproductions of reproductions, he doubled down and now even after Ot1 has passed away (RIP) he still continues to use his name and now calls him a liar - how disrespectful have you got to be?

The thread isn't hard to find, and with a the tiniest bit of effort it wouldn't take much to learn that the only person Ot1 shared genetics with outside of his F1 drops, was me, contrary to what BSV and others might have you believe.

if you're looking for soaring UP social sativa highs the kind of which isn't readily experienced in todays cannabis market then maybe its for you, but if you're looking for road kill skunk you're shit out of luck, I'm afraid.