What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

420empire

Veteran
Yes! Jodrey discuss this in one of his vids. Tried to find but without luck.
But your spot on.
The enviroment + the ferts plays a crucial part of the symphnoy i would say 😊

420empire

Veteran
Yes! Jodrey discuss this in one of his vids. Tried to find but without luck.
But your spot on.
The enviroment + the ferts plays a crucial part of the symphnoy imo 😊

OpenPollenSeeds

i tried a pack of BossSkunk
turned out with a 2-3 females and 1-2males and 2 hermies .
It was during very hot summer and it was in my attic , idk but
it didnt feel right , so i killed em all .
Healthy response from BSV on instagram .
Mightve had some light leaks , Im pretty sure it was somehow my mistake .

Still have 25 terptowntickets , ill pop em someday

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Some RKS I breed, making selections using Blueskiesvienna Genetics.

Just a lil heads up for everyone:

Father Time is a white-label guy for BSV, so this is not an honest thread. Its a dishonest sales pitch.

If only these guys merely sold these lines as good heirlooms from back in the day instead of lying to everyone about RKS (from a Brit who doesn't know what a skunk smells like because England doesn't have skunks) then maybe there'd be a more positive reception of BSV and his shills.

If you want RKS, find Snowhigh's High Voltage, or self the Chem91 line.

Greatdalas

Father Time is a white-label guy for BSV, so this is not an honest thread. Its a dishonest sales pitch.

If only these guys merely sold these lines as good heirlooms from back in the day instead of lying to everyone about RKS (from a Brit who doesn't know what a skunk smells like because England doesn't have skunks) then maybe there'd be a more positive reception of BSV and his shills.

Yes chem have a little of these smell but more fuel/ Earthy but not the same, old school skunk is more strong skunky and without these fuel hash taste
@bimblebrains_1 all of them have these skunk smell more or less strong and alone skunky or with other touch added

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Yes chem have a little of these smell but more fuel/ Earthy but not the same, old school skunk is more strong skunky and without these fuel hash taste
@bimblebrains_1 all of them have these skunk smell more or less strong and alone skunky or with other touch added
I worked with the 1978 Skunk. I know Skunk.
The old / original Skunk line had pretty much every smell in its spectrum. Only a portion of that spectrum smelled like Skunk. It wasn't til it got line bred that it became a line where everything was Skunky.

Greatdalas

20230928_202812.jpg
20230928_202746.jpg
20230928_202710.jpg
20230928_202638.jpg
20230928_202702.jpg

This is the old school skunk of old school genetics sativa phenotype that is the strong roadkill smell /taste

420empire

Veteran

Dunno bout the sales pitch. But atleast bimble and I tried it out.
However this seems like the case with Charles scott, wasent he a former nazi or something? But hey we all make mistakes in our life.
Well not to compare Apples with oranges..but we discuss the genetics and the outcome of these seeds sold by BSV. I Know ethics is important, but the Canna industry is toxic and full of dishonest souls ...which is not good for anyone just a personal observation.
I think its Wrong to use OT1 name if dosent want to be associated with BSV. However he released the seeds to a brit forum, and bsv aquired it.. therefore imo he can treat the seeds as he wants. By that I mean he is free to breed, etc with it. For me this is cool as long u credit the people behind it, which he does all the time. He actually never speak shit about OT1, though he is Really toxic towards other breeders, which is really sad and makes him a weak persona.

Thanks for the input om which lines to use Really appreciated.

Btw. as another member mentioed earlier there is ferrets in eu. They too smell awfull, but have never myself smelled a skunk, only skunkcabbage, which just smells likes purgent sweet cannabis😉 As mention earlier I have tried a bsv cut from a friend and its spot on smells like cat piss and Fresh hops. The other cut smelled like fried onion, interesting.
Just to all the broth and meat lovers out there. There is meat sauce pheno in Libanon27 from Denmark, is smells freaking like mama cita meat stew ! It's really Weird smell 😁

Last edited:

Bona Fortuna

Dunno bout the sales pitch. But atleast bimble and I tried it out.
However this seems like the case with Charles scott, wasent he a former nazi or something? But hey we all make mistakes in our life.
Well not to compare Apples with oranges..but we discuss the genetics and the outcome of these seeds sold by BSV. I Know ethics is important, but the Canna industry is toxic and full of dishonest souls ...which is not good for anyone just a personal observation.
I think its Wrong to use OT1 name if dosent want to be associated with BSV. However he released the seeds to a brit forum, and bsv aquired it.. therefore imo he can treat the seeds as he wants. By that I mean he is free to breed, etc with it. For me this is cool as long u credit the people behind it, which he does all the time. He actually never speak shit about OT1, though he is Really toxic towards other breeders, which is really sad and makes him a weak persona.

Thanks for the input om which lines to use Really appreciated.

Btw. as another member mentioed earlier there is ferrets in eu. They too smell awfull, but have never myself smelled a skunk, only skunkcabbage, which just smells likes purgent sweet cannabis😉 As mention earlier I have tried a bsv cut from a friend and its spot on smells like cat piss and Fresh hops. The other cut smelled like fried onion, interesting.
Just to all the broth and meat lovers out there. There is meat sauce pheno in Libanon27 from Denmark, is smells freaking like mama cita meat stew ! It's really Weird smell 😁
The EU may not have skunks, but I know they have foxes.
I live in an area that has fox and skunk.
Fox scents, chiefly their piss when in heat, smells remarkably similar to a skunk. It’s fairly easy to tell when a fox is around versus when a skunk is around though. The smell from a fox is less assaulting to the senses and not as pervasively pungent, but similar nonetheless.
Some badgers are pretty stinky, too. Just nowhere near the level of a skunk.

420empire

Veteran
Great info, and yes fox is Also a heavy scent 😁 We talkin Thiols in he mix i guess hihi!

Skunks have two glands, one on each side of the anus. These glands produce the skunk's spray, which is a mixture of sulfur-containing chemicals such as thiols (traditionally called mercaptans), which have an offensive odor. The thiols also make their spray highly flammable.[15][16] A skunk's spray is powerful enough to ward off bears and other potential attackers.[17] Muscles located next to the scent glands allow them to spray with a high degree of accuracy, as far as 3 m (10 ft).[18] The spray can also cause irritation and even temporary blindness, and is sufficiently powerful to be detected by a human nose up to 5.6 km (3.5 miles) downwind.[19

Holy fuck ! Thats a freaking chemical weapon at play🔥🔥

Bona Fortuna

Great info, and yes fox is Also a heavy scent 😁 We talkin Thiols in he mix i guess hihi!

Skunks have two glands, one on each side of the anus. These glands produce the skunk's spray, which is a mixture of sulfur-containing chemicals such as thiols (traditionally called mercaptans), which have an offensive odor. The thiols also make their spray highly flammable.[15][16] A skunk's spray is powerful enough to ward off bears and other potential attackers.[17] Muscles located next to the scent glands allow them to spray with a high degree of accuracy, as far as 3 m (10 ft).[18] The spray can also cause irritation and even temporary blindness, and is sufficiently powerful to be detected by a human nose up to 5.6 km (3.5 miles) downwind.[19

Holy fuck ! Thats a freaking chemical weapon at play🔥🔥
Offensive smell is an understatement.
Absolutely chemical warfare haha!
Just take the fox smell, increase it’s outright smell by orders of magnitude. Take away some of the cat smell from it. Add in the burning sensation you get from finely dicing 50kg of onions in a small room with no ventilation, but make it a stronger burning sensation. Add some carrion smell. That’s what a skunk smells like downwind, that’s not even being sprayed.

Latest posts

Latest posts