What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Dunno bout the sales pitch. But atleast bimble and I tried it out.
However this seems like the case with Charles scott, wasent he a former nazi or something? But hey we all make mistakes in our life.
Well not to compare Apples with oranges..but we discuss the genetics and the outcome of these seeds sold by BSV. I Know ethics is important, but the Canna industry is toxic and full of dishonest souls ...which is not good for anyone just a personal observation.
I think its Wrong to use OT1 name if dosent want to be associated with BSV. However he released the seeds to a brit forum, and bsv aquired it.. therefore imo he can treat the seeds as he wants. By that I mean he is free to breed, etc with it. For me this is cool as long u credit the people behind it, which he does all the time. He actually never speak shit about OT1, though he is Really toxic towards other breeders, which is really sad and makes him a weak persona.

Thanks for the input om which lines to use Really appreciated.

Btw. as another member mentioed earlier there is ferrets in eu. They too smell awfull, but have never myself smelled a skunk, only skunkcabbage, which just smells likes purgent sweet cannabis😉 As mention earlier I have tried a bsv cut from a friend and its spot on smells like cat piss and Fresh hops. The other cut smelled like fried onion, interesting.
Just to all the broth and meat lovers out there. There is meat sauce pheno in Libanon27 from Denmark, is smells freaking like mama cita meat stew ! It's really Weird smell 😁
well put...
ferret do stink big time , but its a different stink ...
American skunks smell is kinda like a mix of sulphur , used coffee grounds acidic , burnt rubber , hint of maybe spoiled milk or rotten eggs or burnt matches , its a strong rich smell

Greatdalas

expand...
well put...
ferret do stink big time , but its a different stink ...
American skunks smell is kinda like a mix of sulphur , used coffee grounds acidic , burnt rubber , hint of maybe spoiled milk or rotten eggs or burnt matches , its a strong rich smell
People who don't smoke generally hate that smell and some smokers do too. But I love it haha

Greatdalas

Old school skunk by old school genetics outdoor yesterday

INDICA phenotype

20230930_182540.jpg
20230930_160209.jpg
20230930_155643.jpg

SATIVA Phenotype

20230930_153856.jpg
20230930_153842.jpg
20230930_153846.jpg
20230930_153901.jpg

acespicoli

Sativa dominant phenotype starting flower outdoor that is the pure intense roadkill View attachment 18888458

View attachment 18888461
Sativa phenotype indoor matured
Same phenotype sativa indoor matured( roadkill)vs indica phenotype (roadkill fermented fruit)
View attachment 18888463 View attachment 18888464 View attachment 18888465 View attachment 18888466 View attachment 18888462
That 3 leaf trait with the long center leaf, nice purple showing from the sativa or ghani sides maybe both...purple is common of afghan? Nice thread 🍿 🪑

acespicoli

When people mention roadkill skunk you think yuck roadkill??? Wtf??? But really its not full blown roadkill its that sweet musky kinda roadkill not the putrid vomit type, the kind that makes you wanna smell more and more.

And theres a garlic onion smell like a cheese steak sub cooking at the corner pizza shop a kinda spicey goodness

Then there the body odor BO smell like armpits of a hairy hippy on a hot sweaty day with dreads and matted up hair. Who dont need soap or showers. But not the bad kind... the kinda sweat that smells good like your gf has a certain sweat smell...

Then theres the hazy smell kinda indescribeable
That makes you just wanna keep smelling it with your nose in the bag or jar...just cant place that odor but its very addictive and intriguing....
Like a dark pipe cigar tobacco or leather maybe or some kinda perfume cologne old spice ???

It would test at 20-22%thc and 7-10%cbd
Then you have it... very elusive cut takes awhile to get it right then you have to keep it alive...maybe you got lucky on one seed?

As the man said thiols and this
is in the grail rks

Sandalwood Garlic Musk

Looking forward to finding someone with the resources to test samples #teamrks

>>>Best>ibes :huggg:

Last edited:

Greatdalas

No luck I found diferent phenotypes all with these strong skunk
1. Strong chemical skunk picant that is the more sativa and stankyest, too the less yielder.
2, one mixed of these first phenotype with a fermented fruit, a little sweet in comparativo with the first but very strong and stankyest too.
3. One that is a mixed of sweet Earthy must spiced.
4. Skunky but Earthy dominant, sweet in comparatiom with the first phenotype.
More dominant in first and 2nd phenotype
The more tastyest and stankyest are the first 2 tii

Last edited:

airplane

No luck I found diferent phenotypes all with these strong skunk
1. Strong chemical skunk picant that is the more sativa and stankyest, too the less yielder.
2, one mixed of these first phenotype with a fermented fruit, a little sweet in comparativo with the first but very strong and stankyest too.
3. One that is a mixed of sweet Earthy must spiced.
4. Skunky but Earthy dominant, sweet in comparatiom with the first phenotype.
More dominant in first and 2nd phenotype
The more tastyest and stankyest are the first 2 tii
who is your go-to breeder for "skunk" believe Old School Genetics has a "skunk #1" ????

Greatdalas

who is your go-to breeder for "skunk" believe Old School Genetics has a "skunk #1" ????
Old school genetics
The skunk Osg have I think is pre Dutch work, becouse have similar terps that uk cheese cuts but more strong chemical and uk cheese normally is sweet in comparativo with much of the old school skunk plants same that the first release and years of cultivators choice that they In the next years was less chemical and more sweet too.

Greatdalas

I tryed find good skunk since much years ago and no only the roadkill, and only find good:
8 years ago exodus cheese of Green house (no cheese that is diferent and shit)
Skunk 1 nirvana 10 years ago(but need selection to find a tasty phenotype and is very sweet spice fruity Earthy, very afghani )
And the best old school skunk of old school genetics that was the more intense in taste, less endogamic less sweet, more strong chemical roadkill picante and too the more diversity in phenotypes indica/sativa but all of them with these strong chemical more or less depend the plant but very intense and stankyest

Reactions: ost

Greatdalas

I had
tood skunk
Sensi seeds skunk
Blueskyesvienea
Sam skunk
Nature farms skunk
Big budha cheese
Owls skunk
Rks heimee cheeba
And some more I can't remember now
And nothing, much hermies
Nirvana have some hermies but with selection can find a good stable sweet phenotype too, but no the roadkill, yes sweet fruity spiced skunk very afghani

• Wow
Reactions: ost

420empire

Veteran
Thanks Greatdalas ,
for all time you spend with a really in depht review.
I would love to try nirvana and old school!
Have u tried landrace ghanis ? and the One from nature f. Was it the uncel fester 18. ?
Mmmm sweet musk

Attachments

• 20231002_191021.jpg
    20231002_191021.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 33

Greatdalas

Yes I smoked some afghanis landraces and you can find diferent type of smells/taste(sweet, pungent, lemon, spice, earthy, depend the strain)
Amd yes nature farms was uncle fester skunk or skunk 18 that I see that is a skunk x afghani afghani sweet spice acrid dominant 100% so no. Skunky and very sex unestable sadly

OleReynard

I see the saga continues still, remember when this came to be at the Connisuer Connection.
It's where it all started.
I certainly hope you're doing OK Marc.
Been a mighty rough road for ya she be.
Take care , give me a holler if you're on here.

OleReynard

Have never known Marc "bsv" to be this way But it's been a long time since we've talked years in fact, people change sometimes for the worse but I'm sorry don't know you but everyone's got opinions just like assholes and they stink.
Not starting a thing Thank you for your update and I'll keep that in mind.

OR

Greatdalas

Solo espero que todos tengan en cuenta que Bsv es un pedazo de mierda que fuma metanfetamina, golpea a mujeres, con CERO calificaciones como "criador". Cada palabra que escapa de su boca de metanfetamina es mentira. Cada. Soltero. Palabra.
La gente piensa que la genética es lo único que importa. Y es cierto hasta cierto punto. Pero cualquier publicación sobre esa mancha de mierda, que no mencione nada de lo que dice que pueda creerse, es sospechosa.
I agree with these you told. Of bsv

OleReynard

All I know from day one when this all started at CC it wasn't nothing but jealousy and animosity and it sky rocketed from there and people trying to take advantage of him.
The club closed up shortly after that,
Where and what developed after that I never heard and really none of my concern.

OleReynard

I'm not saying any of this is wrong not saying any of this is right.
Because I don't know all I know is what I said up above on a previous post.
I can tell you that there were so many greedy people trying to take advantage of Bsv after that was let out that it developed a bunch Shit enough to close a site down. Members fighting with each other, holy fuck.
Lost track of it after that.
Just not sure if all this animosity, jealousy and greed didn't stir up some sort of half truths.

The skunk tale I knew about but maybe that was conjured up along with some other fictitious bs.

I dont know all I know I was trying to catch up with him see how he was doing.

My hands are clean of this not my cross to bear.
What a stretch of quicksand

Latest posts

Latest posts