What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

I look forward to reading them all! The more cannabis related diaries the better, I say.

I am not sure what strain is in my growing future tbh.
I love my Sweet seeds, but they are really hard for me to acquire.
I ordered the ones I got from a UK seed vault, but by the time they reached me here in the colonies I had paid over 50 bux a pop and I was unsure which variety they are FV F1FV? (see pic)
It's medically legal in my state now so I may try and work with some clones. IDK what to do because I love my SS! I'd pop another GP but I need some Sativa next.

Attachments

• IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 19
B

bigganjabud

I was unaware they ship to the U.S. Do they??

Yeah mate they deliver to Usa and anywhere else its legal to posses em if we can get em in the UK you are bound to be able to get them il pm one of the boys and get you a definite answer mate

Should have a response within 24hrs mate but it is Friday so not sure about that
Il try mate and get back to you asap

B

bigganjabud

OK sweet don't deliver to Usa

This week's update comes with great sorrow

I'm still mourning the loss of my best friend ,R.I.P my Sony xperia z2 you will be missed(especially times like this when I've just taken pictures of shit quality)

So for these pics I say sorry cos I no longer have the phone with the 20megapix camera

With that said its been a week on metrop and WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE

That's my purple poison Lol don't look too red to me more rainbow cos its next to my intake

That's my reddest poison

Not so red poison (green pheno?)

Can you tell they're a bit greener than last week?

That ones from my jack47 thought I'd snap a pic for shoes
It's just starting to put a bit on now

Right this week I've gone up to 1.0ec cos its clear I wasn't feeding some of them enough

They had 0.9ec last week and it seems to have helped

They're really slowing down on the stretch and a few have an autumn colour coming through

I don't like to push the nutes too far so I'm paying particular attention to my ec meter this week as well

Thanks for dropping by

There's tea and biscuits on the table

We got cake as well

Oh and a grilled crayola sandwich for the big-narstie as well

Until next time people

Hakkuna matatta

Looking wayyyyy better man! That top red pic looks just like the test grow photos!
I'd even increase to 1.2 at this stage but I've always been an over feeder myself.

Is the green pheno possible getting more heat than the others based on its location? Or does she just wanna be green? what's the parentage on the RP

B

bigganjabud

It's 85% of phenos turn red apparently mate (nearly typed your real name then bro ctfu)

At least I think I'd prefer the green pheno to the male one (apparently 1/300 chance to find him)

I rekon you could be right, as my intake is literally in the bottom right hand side corner .

I ain't got no problem if she wants to stay green though as at least then I can smoke some green poison with shoes when he cracks he's jars.

I'm not sure bout the 1.2 just yet il see how they are by about Wednesday and readdress the feed situation .these girls are really pleasing me lately

My tent is be coming my happy place again

About that test grow comment WOW CHEERS MAN (MY HEADS SWELLING A LITTLE BIT)

FROM HERE ON IN IM GOING TO BE HITTING A TWICE WEEKLY UPDATE WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the help and support

I will be treating myself to a new camera soonish so please don't run away just yet

And the UK is getting colder again the plants should be taking on a few different colours over the next few weeks

Ooooooh yeah I get fibre optic broadband this week as well

So that's about it (unless I'm forgetting something again)

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Until next time peoples

doob

85% seems to me like saying flowering time 8 weeks, a little bit of an exaggeration. From what I seen with the red family, its more like 25-50%.

I may pop some Sweet Cheese soon so be interested in all these smoke reports and how these get on for sure, as well as some nice photos on that new camera!!

B

bigganjabud

85% seems to me like saying flowering time 8 weeks, a little bit of an exaggeration. From what I seen with the red family, its more like 25-50%.

I may pop some Sweet Cheese soon so be interested in all these smoke reports and how these get on for sure, as well as some nice photos on that new camera!!

Cheers for poppin in doob nice to meet you

Tbh I'm only going on what I've been told

Personally I've got 4 of them so 2 out of 4 brings me to a 50% conclusion

I havnt run enough of them yet to be able to make a further comment but the girls are lookin good ,I know you shouldn't judge a bean by its cover , but I'm not letting it sway my decision to give a few more a shot(if the taste is bangin and its a decent effect obviously)

B

bigganjabud

Thanks Phoenix mate I'm glad I've tweaked it in the right direction now

doob

Cheers for poppin in doob nice to meet you

Tbh I'm only going on what I've been told

Personally I've got 4 of them so 2 out of 4 brings me to a 50% conclusion

I have read the claims, my post wasn't pointed at yourself :)

I would be happy with 2 out of 4. I bet they will be nice smokes also

B

bigganjabud

I typed out a long response but I lost it

Thanks for the confidence boost

I'm glad I met all of you

B

bigganjabud

Tell you what though if this current cold weather stays for another couple of days I really see a need for the aquarium heater

doob

Tell you what though if this current cold weather stays for another couple of days I really see a need for the aquarium heater

I brought a 125w heater for my reservoir (bucket), but looking at getting a 50w now, as 125w is probably over kill :D

B

bigganjabud

@doob yeah mate I got a 90ltr res and if I'm honest a little 50w is ideal for me ,but I'm not sure on your environment ,so I couldn't really offer much advice mate sorry !!

I got a 50w and a 100w so in a month or so I'm going to use the 100w

Either way please make sure to use the thermostat on it ,someone I know ended up having a 50 degree res and fucked he's whole crop

Still imo bloody good bit of kit

Mines going in tonight after the fresh res/nutes gets added

doob

I use 2x buckets with blumats. I have just ordered 2x 25w heaters (25l-50l) for £7 each, 18-30degC adjustable. They go pop if they arent submerged in water, so I can only stick em in the bucket which is being constantly topped off I would think

B

bigganjabud

Day 44 in the bigganjabud tent

Day 44 in the bigganjabud tent

Hello again

Sorry about the lights on pics the one that turned out OK was shot through the lenses of my lumii lenses

So this is the one

And now for some HPS glare with my green/red poison

This is one of my jack47

Now my most advanced plant cream caramel

Oh and the burnt bulb pic (for anyone who hasn't heard my Mrs had a little accident in my tent ffs)

Next update coming on Sunday as I'm changing nutes every 5 days now because these are thirsty plants ,I'm still gobsmacked about the speed and size of these autos in 44 days

To you all for making this a funny and enjoyable read

Until Sunday people

That's all folks and sweet smokes one and all

Latest posts

Latest posts