What's new

Original mid Atlantic early 90s pure kush

vatoloco

Ok get to try this one am told this was the better strain out of the area the mid Atlantic spade ghani molded out side this didn't a couple of the guys around from the might remember it it wasn't sourced in Amsterdam but was brought in from Europe does very good indoors or outdoors it's a pure Hindu kush my uncle said yea he tried the four way but this was his favorite an they said the crosses to jack herer where unreal

vatoloco

Germ 5 of these now

Attachments

• IMG_20240629_132024436_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240629_132024436_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

vatoloco

I asked him where he got this kush he said if I told you you wouldn't be leave it I was hanging out surfing in Ireland I met a guy growing indoor we started trying to grow it outside there

vatoloco

Thanks where on it they said in the 90s the Hindu kush x jack herers got double over head when put out in April they used a extension ladder the check the tops for mold or bore worms in June they got head high but one of the Hawaiian growers said it produced the biggest buds he ever seen didn't mold an was unreal smoke

vatoloco

Says this my first grow of original haze from the flydutchman had pink hairs got 7 foot tall we let it flower to December first smelt an tasted like a metallic odor but didn't mold an was a strong sativa

vatoloco

The buds weren't totally mature but we ciffed the buds there's a screen an I had a big jar of just the crystals I did bong hits out of a big tm made a couple friends paranoid

vatoloco

Then he says I do not no what Columbian they used in original haze but after living an growing Columbians in Columbia for 20 years the only ones I see that show pink hairs are punta Rojas most would be from cauca 1000 to 1500 meter range

vatoloco

But the first day the flying Dutchman opened there seed shop a cross from the cannabis college one of the breeders told me the twister was there strongest skunk n 1 cross he went buy the name of sammy

vatoloco

In Columbia we are aloud to grow 20plants but it's illegal to sale Authorities estimate 13,000 hectares are dedicated to unlicensed cannabis cultivation in Cauca's Golden Triangle. And anger is rising fast at the continued eradication of illicit crops as fortunes are made in the corporate cannabis sector.

Latest posts

Latest posts