What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao great lads honest ive just had a (gritted teeth) family sunday grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr absolute shit bags the lot of em

Seriously no offence but why the fuck are all the kids on minecraft, dont lego exist anymore?

B

bigganjabud

Cheers for the 125w suggestion mate but i can only really use a strip light as my veg unit is deffo lacking head hight

My plans are just a couple of 1ltr pots tbh mate different flavours and effects on rotation

Fingers crossed anyway

B

bigganjabud

Goin to have a mix people stay blessed the suns out so im gonna grab a few stellas and hit the decks for an hour or two

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol errands all over the place today, I hardly stopped.. this will be my first bifter since 9am :D

happy 3.20 everybody lol :D

B

bigganjabud

Yeah bruvvva

Im playin some real dirty bashment dancehall vibes from the early to mid then late 90s

It could be a long evening lol

Lost in this baseline from the brukout riddim (NAUGHTY TUNES)

B

bigganjabud

Quick update on the metrop stuff and my yellowing

Seems to look a bit better than it did atleast

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
well, it'll take a couple of days to really see eh mate.. sounds like it's moving in the right direction tho :D

nabzter

Nice thread and I will be watching this one... I'm also on my 1st auto grow in soil (smart pots) using a few beans from sensi but very tempted to try some of the sweet seeds looking at the feedback. What's the best way of aquiring some from them ? Below is a few snaps of my ladies at 28 days.

You may notice one went into flower really early but I'm cool with that. Had over watering probs with one at the beginning that got stunted aswell. Can't really afford to make too many mistakes with autos due to the short cycle but it's a learning curve.

I'm doing 3 of each strain 1 indica dominant, auto kush and one sativa dominant white diesel haze .

Attachments

• 20150908_174918.jpg
    20150908_174918.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150908_174904.jpg
    20150908_174904.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150908_174841.jpg
    20150908_174841.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150908_174830.jpg
    20150908_174830.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150908_174900.jpg
    20150908_174900.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 15
B

bigganjabud

Nice thread and I will be watching this one... I'm also on my 1st auto grow in soil (smart pots) using a few beans from sensi but very tempted to try some of the sweet seeds looking at the feedback. What's the best way of aquiring some from them ? Below is a few snaps of my ladies at 28 days.

You may notice one went into flower really early but I'm cool with that. Had over watering probs with one at the beginning that got stunted aswell. Can't really afford to make too many mistakes with autos due to the short cycle but it's a learning curve.

I'm doing 3 of each strain 1 indica dominant, auto kush and one sativa dominant white diesel haze .

Hi mate thanks for popping in ,I'd suggest ordering direct from the sweet seeds site mate, there well quick ,I've got another load of autos to do before Christmas as well but I'm in two minds now to run them before or after the holiday
(Decisions decisions) either way stay tuned

Right if you need any sativa tips holla @ shoes he the man for them I'm told

As far as what's going on in my world atm

My phone got nicked and now I'm using the Mrs tablet,

Not sure of photo quality on this either

I should be getting a new phone in the next few days but its a pissin inconvenience to say the least

NEVER FEAR UPDATE WILL BE HERE ON SUNDAY

nabzter

Nice one ... In fact I may take you up on the sativa advice as my sativa dominant strain although bigger and initially more healthy looking have now got a few dying/yellowing leaves. Now I didn't know if that was down to my clumsy feeding and possible splash or some kinda deficiency. Never the less I gave em a quick flush and a mild feed of basics and will see how they are doing later today.

B

bigganjabud

Nice one ... In fact I may take you up on the sativa advice as my sativa dominant strain although bigger and initially more healthy looking have now got a few dying/yellowing leaves. Now I didn't know if that was down to my clumsy feeding and possible splash or some kinda deficiency. Never the less I gave em a quick flush and a mild feed of basics and will see how they are doing later today.

Let us know how it works out mate

B

bigganjabud

How r those Auto ladies of yours looking BGB?

Not lookin too shabby mate I've upped nutes to 0.9ec I rekon some could easily eat 1.1-1.2 but I've got other plants that are slightly less hungry so I'm still trying to keep them all happy

I'm deffo starting more beans than I need in future

Might buy another pack of sweet cheese tho cos its stinkin when you rub the stems and I just love chedda!!!!!

As it goes I've just had a pop of some future mummy prospects so there's a hell of a lot more diary's and fuck ups coming over the next few years

Latest posts

Latest posts