What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
they say laughter is the best medicine.. it's not though.. cannabis is, it's the only medicine I know that people take just for the side effects :D :D .. not to mention the laughter to the power of 10 aspect :D

jedi5891

sweet seeds Autos

sweet seeds Autos

I always like to have some Autos on the go along side my regular's. I've grown a lot of sweet seeds stuff including many of their Autos.
I haven't grown many other Auto's from other companies, but from what I have sweet seeds seem to be very consistent. Their Auto Cream Caramel and Cream Manderine are my Favourite so far giving me my best Auto yield to date of 49.5g off a Cream Manderine. Their black cream Auto of the Red Family is also worth a look, giving nice colours and bouquets.
Good luck with these, I've found Autos do much better in Fabric pots too with needing a feed only once to twice maximum a week.
Here's a pic of a Cream Caramel from last month.

Peace love an light
The only way out is in!
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Yo jedi thanks for squeezing in

@jamie TESTIFY MY BROTHER

Just had a little tuck as that fallen soldier seems all better now so ive lowered the light a bit aswell

B

bigganjabud

Ok new food today i rekon as ive noticed over the past few grows ive been getting a lot of yellowing in real early flower even after adding calmag so CANNA is no more my base, ive had a minor flush for the past 24hrs and ive swapped to the metrop range line up to finish these flowers

Im in the process of trying to perfect my whole grow i find im constantly tweeking this or that and i just want to see green plants all the way through

Im hoping there is an improvement in my grows with the metrop line

Stay tuned for tommorows pics

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
started pk boosting mine just a couple of days ago... what are you switching to buddy?

jedi5891

sweet seeds Autos

sweet seeds Autos

Hey people, hope your all good.
I have just bought some sweet seed Autos, Black cream an sweet Train wreck Auto.
Has anyone tried the train wreck? An if so what's it like. I've done Black Cream, so I know what to expect with those. I'm gonna do a diary on them both, so keep a look out.
Cheers all.

B

bigganjabud

Yo jedi ive yet to try either tbh

Erm the trainwreck is an easy suggestion, go on youtube and search sweet trainwreck auto by jaypp

The vids a cracker of a plant real beefcake

NOW A MAJOR UPDATE/UPGRADE IN TOMMOROWS UPDATE

B

bigganjabud

ROLL UP A FATTY PEOPLE ITS SUNDAY AND YOU DESERVE A WAKE AND BAKE

right before i get involved with what ive been doing over the past few days i just want to ask a quick question

To all canna aqua users do you notice yellowing of your leafs?

I have noticed it getting progressively worse over the past few grows so its with a little sadness i had to say good bye to a dear friend from recent years
R.I.P CANNA AQUA

HELLO METROP (lets do this right)

So ive got rid of the canna res yesterday with some less than happy plants tbh
Literally the metrop has given new life to my babys within 24hrs (thankyou shoes i know i was goin mad over the past few days lol how was your trip into town?)

So i started a bit of bending/training last update and ive been keeping up with that as youll see in my pics in a minute

ALSO WANNA SAY A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO MY MRS FOR LETTING ME HACK THE CUPPBOARD TO PIECES

^^^^yes everyone i now have a veg/clone space again (yipeeeee)

Hope you like it, ive used a fair bit of that sticky foil tape to black (well silver) out the glass sliding doors, ive hung a little temp/humidity meter in the section with the light and im in the process of trying to get cuts and some keepers rollin

Also back to the current grow, ive been wondering how to improve my yeilds and quality for ages and the only thing i didnt do was change nutes, so now i have, i thought id log it here so i can deffo see the difference next week (hopefully)

Now for pics this is just a pic of how they are praying today

My purple flowers

Headcount lol

B

bigganjabud

Also this is the view from the top

Oh for anyone trying to work out how old they are
They were planted on the 4th august so they're 33days from seed so far

Last edited:

The Pheonix

i used the canna aqua in nft when i run it my tent.

i personally liked the nutrient and have a 2 ltr of vega and florres ready to use when i set my tank back up :)

B

bigganjabud

i used the canna aqua in nft when i run it my tent.

i personally liked the nutrient and have a 2 ltr of vega and florres ready to use when i set my tank back up :)

Dont get me wrong i did enjoy my first couple crops but after trying to nail down the yellow thing i checked the dates on the bottle..................

Yeah im sayin i fucked up obviously its NOT ok to use a bottle thats sell by date ended in 2013 lol

Live and learn

JamieShoes

Veteran
hehehe I think its a positive move either way mate,... if the Canna was no good overall then you have corrected that or if it was just out of date, well you've corrected that too... you might wanna give old Canna chops another go sometime in the future, maybe when you get offered some freebees or summat...I personally never had any trouble with it and rarely use much else (I use a root boost in veg and a flower boost in flower, otherwise is all about the Coco A+B) but whatever happened, switching was a good move :)

excellent news on the veg.clone area, will you be able to veg much in there? I find thats the biggest factor in keeping numbers over the year as high as possible is to only ever have my tents on 12/12 (that doesnt actually work out and I have the odd week where I gotta put them on 18s to get veggers to catch up to speed etc) over all though I think it's the best way, vegging in a separate area... although it means I can't scrog anymore, which I did like so, I'm looking at some individual scrog thingies... I'll probably make my own... like this...certainly wouldnt be paying 20 squids for em in any event :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/scrog-net-/231605803372?hash=item35ecc8196c

B

bigganjabud

Theyre cool (pricey tho)

I rekon youll have the patented js version after a quick walk round "that shop"

Ive been reading an interesting article about keeping bonsai style mums

Its gotta be worth a crack

Bring on the indicas short stocky goodness

JamieShoes

Veteran
Theyre cool (pricey tho)

I rekon youll have the patented js version after a quick walk round "that shop"

Ive been reading an interesting article about keeping bonsai style mums

Its gotta be worth a crack

Bring on the indicas short stocky goodness

dunno if you looked at them, but high power CFLs (Lumii 125w) are well useful for keeping mums short with tight internodings :)

Latest posts

Latest posts