What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

milkyjoe

Veteran
I should have a breathalizer on my keyboard...but what if a hundie is half your net worth. True crazy is fun in bed...provided it don't know your name, where you live or what you do. Inviting it home ought to be a once in a lifetime mistake. Do not say there weren't serious red flags...I fucking know and kinda love crazy...but it only took my dumb ass once to learn

grow nerd

Veteran
What happened, or what'd I miss? Did that traveling gypsy chick go crazy and rob Shcrews already?

Having to give your keyboard a blowjob before being allowed to post on IC would make the forum too serious.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Are they plants in that picture crowded so that the normal removal of males thins them out ?

I ask because if they aren't thinned out they will grow tall and skinny. In my swamp grow I usually start with literally hundreds of seeds planted in fourteen swamp tubes, and then over the first few weeks I visit repeatedly to cull the males, which usually leaves me with a few nice healthy females per planter. If I am ever a bit slow in removing those males, all the plants start growing thin and top heavy, due to the crowding.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Are there company's that make pots that size or did you sew them yourself?

you can buy 800gal smartpots but i make mine, but i dont sew them. its hardware cloth lined with landscape fabric
BRW6O38h.jpg

HL45

Veteran
There's a post with a link earlier in this thread. Go to the first page click on screws name and then select filter posts by shcrews. Then read each of his posts till ya find the one with the link

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Fuuuck just got dumped in a crazy thunderstorm. Sick Lightning right over the hill. No work today!! Haha

Latest posts

Latest posts