storm weather .
DjGUv3El.jpg

1lSkknRl.jpg

dKnzDtEl.jpg

7gRodEsl.jpg

hGnaLbkl.jpg

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Must suck to be at the mercy of Mother Nature with your starts. Carport . Greenhouse . Bro .

The clone plants I planted 2 weeks ago are passing what you're showing your seeds doing , and the cuts rooted at the beginning of the month!

grow nerd

Veteran
I'm so glad I got a carport GH instead of trying to save a few bucks and DIY'ing a hoop house. Last year I lost see several plants at key times due to the wobbly structure snapping under heavy winds, or having the cover blow off even with intense securing.

one of the main reasons for many growers to use plastic to cover their crops is so that law enforcement CAN NOT truly visually sight what's going on, therefore a head count is impossible...

grow nerd

Veteran
I'm not so sure that's the main reason.

Also, on the other hand, I've also heard of instances where someone was in compliance with plant count, but got a compliance check visit because they could not verify count under the plastic...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Must suck to be at the mercy of Mother Nature with your starts. Carport . Greenhouse . Bro .

The clone plants I planted 2 weeks ago are passing what you're showing your seeds doing , and the cuts rooted at the beginning of the month!
it really does suck. but i'm hoping my starts blow up once they go in the ground. they look healthy though, and def not rootbound. and its sunny today finally!

Are you going to double or triple plant those 800's?

IMHO multiple plantings would utilize that amount of soil
I am thinking about triple planting, but i dont want to tempt fate with a compliance check. but i know they would grow together and look like one plant pretty quick.

grow nerd

Veteran
Damn it. I have a bunch of weak hollow stemmed plants that won't be able to survive the wind they will be facing

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
it really does suck. but i'm hoping my starts blow up once they go in the ground. they look healthy though, and def not rootbound. and its sunny today finally!

I am thinking about triple planting, but i dont want to tempt fate with a compliance check. but i know they would grow together and look like one plant pretty quick.

I'm gonna try the screws technique of hoping my grow in to existence instead of taking the steps I know I need to be able to improve my chance at success. Hope it works out. See? I'm already a pro at doing the trip your way. Now try my way