What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
even better, i forgot to put what crop i was growing on the form.

thats good to hear! I was disappointed they were out of Diestel compost but now i feel better about going with the Oly Mountain for most of the compost.

soil delivery is next tuesday and i will send in a sample for analysis

Right?! So crazy and inflated...Even Dave Royal..Who I have a lot of respect for but the guys pricing scheme is ridiculous...Charges only $40 per yard of his compost thats blended with 20% castings. So in 1 yard of his compost there's a few cubic feet of castings per yard making the $40 price actually pretty good if you compared to bagged quality castings like wonder worm...

Calidude

[QUOTE cellphone;6939260]my scale only goes from veg

Left to right, up and down and touch my pinky toe. 1 +1 is one dollar is equal $. Touch my nose. Yay now clap and touch pinky toe.
-ciao[/QUOTE]

Actually LOL.:laughing::laughing:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Right?! So crazy and inflated...Even Dave Royal..Who I have a lot of respect for but the guys pricing scheme is ridiculous...Charges only $40 per yard of his compost thats blended with 20% castings. So in 1 yard of his compost there's a few cubic feet of castings per yard making the $40 price actually pretty good if you compared to bagged quality castings like wonder worm...
idk how much the oly mountain compost is but i think its significantly more than 40/yard. the final soil mix was not too pricey tho

milkyjoe

Veteran
Stop worrying...done is done and I guarantee you have good quaity...great quality ingredients. Move forward, amend it yr after yr and no worries. It is what it is. You have a fantastic foundation to build on.

Have a great yr.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I just think the rare earth coot mix at 370 a yard is insane and was commenting on the fact that even 200 a yard soil is built off 40 dollar compost you'll have a good season..

milkyjoe

Veteran
I agree. Hell my holes are 45 dollar top soil, some peat and some hard rock. But done is done. Shrews probably has better soil than any of us. Taking care of it is what matters now.

Questioning his choice does no one any good...just a stroke your own ego thing.

In my mind we have a seriously hard working guy, doing the best he can with what he has. And he is going to pull off a great grow and only get better.

And he puts up with more shit in his thread than the rest of us would. I got nothing but respect

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
He said he didnt pay 370 for his soil per yare which I'm happy about. Screws is cool. I had a good time talking to him for a minute at the emerald cup.. He stopped by the elite Dankness booth

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Look into Mango Mulch, we are reusing last falls soil in the greenhouse light dep. we just added a few scoops of that and worm gold plus with new perlite and some mycorrhizae, they are just in 15 gallon geo's. Planted some sour d's March 18th with it and they are loving it. We usually change soil each run but i think we will give it a go for a third time. The original soil used was North County Bounty 420 Blend i guess they are now calling it SOCO Blend. I hope everything works out for you bud

mako44

Hey Shcrews ;Or anyone else;; I will be running some bodhi outside this yr ,got blueberry hashplant,, SSDD,,& got (Ancient og only 2 out of 28 actually growing) but bodhi took care of me !! What do you think of (synergy, it is -pinequeen x appalachia ??) Also Stardawg x 5 L ,,, What is 5 L ?? Thanks

milkyjoe

Veteran
Jeremy uses the oly mountain as a top dress. Every time the roots grow up through it. I think that is going to work out fantastic...hell my cheap ass is jealous

S

stix~

I just wanna know how to get a job with Yes4Prop215 so I can get a paid vacation to Costa Rica with $42 hooker + blow + ribs packages available and all...

so when ya cali guys coming down here ?!?!

just reach out .. theres plenty of bud , wax , surf..... and i know some 300$ girls... just dont tell josey whales :biglaugh: :tiphat:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
so when ya cali guys coming down here ?!?!

just reach out .. theres plenty of bud , wax , surf..... and i know some 300$ girls... just dont tell josey whales :biglaugh: :tiphat:
that sounds fun. ive never been out of the usa, but soon.. i speak a little spanish

Latest posts

Latest posts