What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

milkyjoe

Veteran
No for real now...get an apt, move it every 6 months for bitches to fuck in. Never show someone you have known for an hour where you are growing. Ever, never. Nothing good comes from that...voice of experience speaking.

Strange pussy is a magnificent thing...100 % for it. Her tweaker friends showing up to rob you in the middle of harvest...meh, not so fun

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Get em to stay and do your laundry and cook you food
they already bounced. good cuz i can get back to work

No for real now...get an apt, move it every 6 months for bitches to fuck in. Never show someone you have known for an hour where you are growing. Ever, never. Nothing good comes from that...voice of experience speaking.

Strange pussy is a magnificent thing...100 % for it. Her tweaker friends showing up to rob you in the middle of harvest...meh, not so fun
i'm pretty well set up for security. plus i keeps weird hours. I always am more worried about police than jackboys. It could happen but this spot is not an easy target at harvest time. Also i dont think hippies hang out with tweakers much

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
You have no clue if a girl or guy is shady , you can even end up getting taken by people you think are your friend for a long time. I know from experience ... Seriously bro should have had those girls build you a hoop house ...what are you doing with your life man

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i just saw the FGL website and they have a lab about an hour away. i could just drive the soil samples down there tomorrow instead of mailing them. not sure if it's worth my time though, maybe i can overnight them and have them there by friday.

just took samples from one pot that was amended vermifire from 2 yrs ago, one pot that was coots mix from last year, and one that was a mix of those two. any reason to do more? it would cost a lot to get all 24 pots analyzed from last year, and they are all the same kinds of soil, but we did have a lot of different sized plants

S

StanKDanK

i just saw the FGL website and they have a lab about an hour away. i could just drive the soil samples down there tomorrow instead of mailing them. not sure if it's worth my time though, maybe i can overnight them and have them there by friday.

just took samples from one pot that was amended vermifire from 2 yrs ago, one pot that was coots mix from last year, and one that was a mix of those two. any reason to do more? it would cost a lot to get all 24 pots analyzed from last year, and they are all the same kinds of soil, but we did have a lot of different sized plants

FGL sends soil samples to santa paula location. i called FGL in stockton and spoke to them few days ago when i sent my samples out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts