What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

B

BAKED_BEANZ

any 80 year old thats up at 10.30 pm is a tweaker, lol isn't bed time like 6 pm

jd123

Lol talking about killing people, turning them into compost etc...aint a damn stoner in this thread thats gonna stick a 12 gauge to an unarmed person and scatter their brains all over the backyard. Its just not happening.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Just to be clear...my story was just a joke. Did not happen. I was just hi and fookin about.

The last thing I wanna do is shoot anybody...well, less they try to steal my hard earned harvest of course

milkyjoe

Veteran
Sure it did...blast grannie is not in the realm of got you going.

I get semi goofy tweaking on red bull and no sleep this time of yr. And my sense of humor in this state seems to offend sensitive types. I just wantef to clarify...I regret nothing though

C

Cep

I'd skip october entirely if I could, tension is too high, too many bad possibilities. I love watching plants grow and then having tons of bags of weed to look at afterwards. I don't do enough drugs anymore to jive with the trim crews.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Just wish it was about Christmas time, hoping the Sierras get enough snow pack to make a something of it. Thats what I'm hoping for a winter vacation in Tahoe

reppin2c

Veteran
You don't want to take someone's life but last thing you want to do is have them take yours, while trying take from you.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice THC numbers schrews...27 is impressive for open sun, good to hear youre already done. im still smack dab middle in this shitstorm. still got about 25 pots to take tops off, and still got all the popcorn and larf sitting out and its gonna be a nightmare procesing all of that shit into hash material.

im hoping to make a huge dent this week, aiming for 8 plants chopped today.

Just to be clear...my story was just a joke. Did not happen. I was just hi and fookin about.

The last thing I wanna do is shoot anybody...well, less they try to steal my hard earned harvest of course

once u get rid of the stereo typing part its not really funny or acceptable humor. for people that haven't been robbed by grandmas or "ima mother" its probably funny though. good troll.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thieves in the garden last night.. they chopped a few tops off the plant that was closest to the edge of the property, Heaven mountain, which would probably have yielded 15+ but now will be less. Im stepping up security, probably will camp out on the hill with my dog and my shotgun until we finish chopping. fortunately we are almost done. Or i might start sleeping days and staying up nights to patrol. This is the first time this happened at this property. I can only imagine it is some local kids who smelled the plants... definitely not the work of a professional.

Hey Shcrews....just read this...I've not been on IC in like 2 months..I'm so sorry man....it was prolly kids...they came on my property and got my best GSC (ughhh) and some custom blends USD x UK Cheese and a special seed I brought back from Amsterdam. It hurt.....man if you ever need some added help from the good ol 95060...I'm bored out of my mind kist collecting a disability check but I can still grow killer weed! LOL

You'll be fine in the long run, your young, decently good looking...and healthy...next year!:tiphat:

You'll be fine in the long run, your young, decently good looking...and healthy...next year!:tiphat:

Tell that to my wife. Decent looking? The only time she cares about what I am looking at on the internet is when a picture of Shcrews comes up without his shirt on......asshole! lol.:tiphat:

Shcrews! Haven't been on here in a minute. Congrats man everything looks awesome! Are you all down?! My shits taking its time. All my sky lotus's are still about a week out. Huge though. How's that heaven mountain? Did you do more than one?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
can't believe its almost november and i still have plants out. only 6 or 7 left to go….and an unlimited supply of b grade littles and popcorn that will keep the hash makers busy until christmas.

schrews thought of leaving the lowers to ripen? I've done it every year since i started growing and it does push yield up a bit. its amazing how fat some of these lowers will swell up in 2 weeks. its like the plant pushes extra energy into fattening up those little guys. plus they are at less risk for mold and the cold temps always give them a purple tint.