What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

B

BAKED_BEANZ

agreed harvest in 2 stages if possible. leave 2 weeks they can certainly solid right up for you. we have left some for a month and the results were fantastic. if you got the time to allow it.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
We chop everything at once. want to finish harvest as fast as possible and move on. I grew a lot, have no partners. dont need to squeeze out every last drop this year. been on the hill alone since april and i would like to spend holidays wit my family, not selling units and guarding the spot. I hope to be past that phase by then. We are making progress on trimming, and things are still flying off the shelf.

One of the trimmers did 4.9 lbs today, another did 4.5 lbs of Sky Lotus . Big chunky gassy OG buds , very easy to trim apparently.

My keyboard broke so i cant upload pictures or post much for a lil while. Also very busy. I havent gotten a good night sleep in weeks. Keeping up on my exercise though, and eating a lot so my health hasnt taken a hit yet

We chop everything at once. want to finish harvest as fast as possible and move on.

Amen brother.

Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarkana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes.

Anyway, good job and huge congrats. You made some big steps forward this year man.

Machine_Gun

Just want to stop in and say everything looks great shcrews, and to say thank you. Reading last years thread was what got me to grow this year, and to emulate what you are doing, although on a much smaller scale. But my harvest is done and everyone I have smoked my pot with has been blown away and said it is some of the best they have ever smoked and surprised it's organic outdoor. My adventure is just beginning, good luck to finishing of strong!

cbk123

Congrats on your harvest! Also in the goldcountry, enjoyed this informative and entertaining thread! Glad the rippers didnt get too much...my friend got ripped a few weeks back--took more than half, including a nice Gogi Og I gave him.... I guess three people were just killed in Calaveras county attempting to rip someone off! Crazy! On a lighter note, what is your personal favorite Bodhi strain? Just picked up some Blueberry hashplant and dream beaver!

MelloYello

I'd skip october entirely if I could, tension is too high, too many bad possibilities. I love watching plants grow and then having tons of bags of weed to look at afterwards. I don't do enough drugs anymore to jive with the trim crews.

I "skipped" October this year because of code enforcement in July.
Worked out fine as I pulled a decent Spring crop in June and Lite-dep in August.

Life is much simpler

MelloYello

Lol talking about killing people, turning them into compost etc...aint a damn stoner in this thread thats gonna stick a 12 gauge to an unarmed person and scatter their brains all over the backyard. Its just not happening.

I don't think they had internet service, much less chance of them being ICMag members, but dude smoked 3 rippers with a shotgun in Calaveras two mornings ago.

Dude caught rippers and fired off a couple rounds. That didn't stop them so he called his bro who came over and blasted them running and carrying plants.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...n-triplehomicide-in-calaveras-county/35963884

EastBayGrower

Veteran
good riddance! i know your busy as shit shrews... but dry shots would be appreciated. you got the whole site wiating like a puppy for some bacon...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

rippers don't realise, they are just scum that don't care. we work hard and have personal connection with what we are doing . its worse than someone taking your missus for a horizontal hug.

i can deal with a someone taking my ride on mower or my car, touch my plants and see what happens.

they were nice plants in the news footage .lol

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I "skipped" October this year because of code enforcement in July.
Worked out fine as I pulled a decent Spring crop in June and Lite-dep in August.

Life is much simpler

i said it in 2014 but i will say it with vengeance this year….no more full season for me in 2016, I'm just sick of it. I love growing large plants, i just hate cramming such a huge harvest and trim scene into one month. i look forward to staggered harvests, smaller crews, less trimmers, and the ability to be out of the market during the flood.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I don't think they had internet service, much less chance of them being ICMag members, but dude smoked 3 rippers with a shotgun in Calaveras two mornings ago.

Dude caught rippers and fired off a couple rounds. That didn't stop them so he called his bro who came over and blasted them running and carrying plants.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...n-triplehomicide-in-calaveras-county/35963884

Yow! Dudes don't play! Unfortunately for them, you cannot legally execute unarmed trespassers. They are now charged with triple murder, and providing fodder for opponents of Cannabis cultivation. Blasting them with a shotgun is a bit extreme, and the guy doing the shooting did not even live there.

MelloYello

Yow! Dudes don't play! Unfortunately for them, you cannot legally execute unarmed trespassers. They are now charged with triple murder, and providing fodder for opponents of Cannabis cultivation. Blasting them with a shotgun is a bit extreme, and the guy doing the shooting did not even live there.

Only one charged with murder. The other bailed on $30k for assessor/conspiracy. They never called in the shooting, so yeah it looks bad leaving 3 bodies on the ground for a couple hours.

The Sheriff was cool though in the press conference. Just asks growers not to take the law into their own hands over a trespass and theft.

The other deputy interviewed said to make sure your perceive a threat before using deadly force.

Calaveras/Skeleton County

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We chop everything at once. want to finish harvest as fast as possible and move on. I grew a lot, have no partners. dont need to squeeze out every last drop this year. been on the hill alone since april and i would like to spend holidays wit my family, not selling units and guarding the spot. I hope to be past that phase by then. We are making progress on trimming, and things are still flying off the shelf.

....hell I only had a very small patch but I was solo......I thought trimming would never end,,,feel yah man......

Lochinvar

Congrats on your harvest! Also in the goldcountry, enjoyed this informative and entertaining thread! Glad the rippers didnt get too much...my friend got ripped a few weeks back--took more than half, including a nice Gogi Og I gave him.... I guess three people were just killed in Calaveras county attempting to rip someone off! Crazy! On a lighter note, what is your personal favorite Bodhi strain? Just picked up some Blueberry hashplant and dream beaver!

yeah, dont mess around in calaveras. fourth defensive killing this year. too bad they were not smarter and kept it out of the news. dude is is through