What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

What ur suppose to do is shoot your guns regularly at ur garden so folks know its normal business. Stay ready from having to get ready. If u never shoot then folks think somethings up when ur blastin. Get urself some border collies and they will gladly chase everything off.

I used to empty a clip from my 308 cal. Ar-10 every evening before dark, why the 308 you ask? It's the loudest rifle I own

Wendull C.

Veteran
In 2013 a guy in oregon was patrolling his plot, and at that same time some dude and his girlfriend were trying to pluck some tomatoes off his vine. Guy heard somebody out in his plants and popped off a shot instinctively. He hit dude in the leg and is serving 7 years over it... just saying

There was an Asian fellow who had rippers come to his back yard in Solvang a couple years back and he shot them both dead. No charges filed. I guess it matters where you are as much as what you do.:tiphat:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I keep my shotgun loaded with birdshot. Not that i dont have other things if shit really gets bad .

Today is the final day of chopping, after this there will be nothing on the hill for rippers.

theres a small cafe by my house in the mountains... they have this sign on the wall, shows how people up here feel about guns:
4ATWBRkl.jpg

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks like a shit ton of work.
I bet your happy as hell to do it tho! Great work Schrews

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Little damp in cali todat, looks like some guys in the central cali foothills are getting rained on, good thing your dine harvesting....

Hope all keeps going well, everythin still flying off the shelves Asa it's dry

Blueberry hashplant tested 27.2% thc, 0.07% cbd

http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=134341

Love Triangle tested 25.45% thc, 1.86% cbd

http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=134339

who says you cant have quality and quantity?

I paid for a large pack of testing at SC labs, and not sure if I made the right choice.....Steep Hill does harborside, and harborside wont accept SC labs. So I will have to wait for Harborside to test my product a second time.......

Do you like SC labs, and have you run into any troubles using them? I bought 25 full spectrum tests. 1600$

Also, how is that blueberry hashplant? I have heard nothing but good things. Yields? I am locking down next years genetics right now, and wondering if Blueberry hashplant will make the cut.

milkyjoe

Veteran
So sat night about 10:30 I am just getting out of the shower when the ir sensor alarm goes off. We have had nothing but security issues on this grow which is why I am there. Plus all my headstash is there

I run to the back door. Jump in my flip flops, grab the shotgun and head out Cep commando style. And I catch the intruder. Clack, clack...wtf do you think you are doing.

That is when I discover it is the 80 yr old neighbor lady. She is worried about her cat who has not come home...and there is a mean ol red hawk in the neighborhood.

Gotta say I did not see that one coming

EastBayGrower

Veteran
So sat night about 10:30 I am just getting out of the shower when the ir sensor alarm goes off. We have had nothing but security issues on this grow which is why I am there. Plus all my headstash is there

I run to the back door. Jump in my flip flops, grab the shotgun and head out Cep commando style. And I catch the intruder. Clack, clack...wtf do you think you are doing.

That is when I discover it is the 80 yr old neighbor lady. She is worried about her cat who has not come home...and there is a mean ol red hawk in the neighborhood.

atleast she made up a good excuse on the spot.... grandma rippers... what is this world coming too... GROW YOUR OWN GRANDMA! DAMMIT!

C

Cep

Worried about her cat... heard that one before. Should've blasted her. My guess is that she'll be back in a few days with some more of her tweaker friends.