What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

It is organic, it's just a form of bacillus. At the rate of 1/2tsp per gallon you should be all good though actinovate works best as a preventative rather than a treatment. It is organic, it's just a form of bacillus.

Calidude

Is that tinder or hippie girl?

Everything looking great and you're going to kill it. Great job!

The plant next to the girl looks great. Also, I wouldn't have guessed your face with the body.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hey you got some girls on your farm now! niiiicccceee (southpark cop voice)

anyways i agree about hiding your face at least...im paranoid even about snoopin fucks recognizing the t shirts im wearing. but usually we put people in the picture to give a proper perspective of size.
she was only here for a day delivering pussy . Do you have girls up there prop? And shiiiiit, i wish somebody would recognize me from here. Been a while since i talked to somebody new.

Is that tinder or hippie girl?
santa cruz. that other chick stopped answering her phone

That dream beaver is looking real greasy i bet she has some real good funky smell going
it smells like green crack but way better. very intoxicating smell

There's so many tremendous aromas in the garden now, This is why i like growing variety.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the update, shrews. That ancient OG has really good shape. Enjoying watching the buds and frost build. :smoke:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Whats your veg plan for next year> pvc hoop house is less then 500.
yah sometime this winter i'll set up a PVC hoop or carport. Probably the PVC so i can make it the size i want.

I might sprout seeds a week or two earlier next year. Havent decided anything else yet but I dont think much will change.

Thanks for the update, shrews. That ancient OG has really good shape. Enjoying watching the buds and frost build. :smoke:
hell yah, me too. cheers!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
a single mr heater is a game changer even if you don't use sup lights.
good point. no supp lights for me, im trying to keep it as simple as possible next spring.

I was thinking about setting up a fall light-dep but that aint gonna happen , for financial and time reasons.. Probably will just set up indoors in my garage after it stops being used as a drying room.

Speaking of which, I really need to clean out the garage and set it up for drying. Theres still grow tents set up in there with trays and half-full rezies from months ago, plus a bunch of old boxes and shit that needs to go to the dump. I dont mind cleaning but I hate bugs and my garage is filled with spiders and scorpions, so i basically havent touched it since the spring. I know it sounds dumb but I really hate spiders

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Lookin good again man, just popped some love triangle and snow leopard, looking on with interest

Snow Leopard has exceeded my expectations. I have 3 and they are all different, but they are the stickiest plants in the garden. the trichs are like super glue. and LOUD chemmy lemon smell

The Love Triangle is beautiful , covered with frost, smell is very sweet, reminds me of berries, honey,cream, and kush. However not very unique. Sort of similar to my Solo's Stash from last year, which was similar to the Wifi#3 x Snow Lotus. I think most of Bodhi's OG x Snow Lotus crosses are relatively similar (except the Ancient). Not much variation in this cross; 4 Love Triangles in the garden and they are nearly identical.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i have solo,s stash seeding atm. got hit with a purple solo male. so fingers crossed. good to here your snow leopard( the one i had purpled out big time i crossed it with dream beaver dad i didn't have a snow leopard male which sucked) are impressive. think all the plants look pretty decent. ends near now. good stuff. more dry room set up on the way . better start that bus

i,m impressed seeing what your doing with these girls though. its good stuff

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Lunch today

4 egg rolls
3 shrimp tacos
1 al pastor burrito
and a large horchata, fortune cookie, and hella different salsas
iKYCbbsl.jpg

6pm, original plot:
o3lQM2Fl.jpg

sunset:
2WWuEAGl.jpg

bwYdvT6l.jpg

Meds215

i posted a pic on here and shit StankDank seen me in walmart recognized my shirt and dreadlocks i had my faced bleeped out. lmao

he should of said what up dude its StanKDank from icmag i would of been like sweet let burn 1 down brotha haha

EastBayGrower

Veteran
i posted a pic on here and shit StankDank seen me in walmart recognized my shirt and dreadlocks i had my faced bleeped out. lmao

he should of said what up dude its StanKDank from icmag i would of been like sweet let burn 1 down brotha haha

dont worry he followed you home, and will bringing some friends with him to smoke YOU... i mean smoke one.... lol jk

..still dont think posting your face on icmag is a good idea....

edit: atleast blur out your face or something, facial recognition is coming folks...

odkin

Even with blurring you have to be careful. Read an article about a child abuser who posted a pic of himself online, but 'swirled' his face to avoid detection. However authorities were able to use software that undid what he thought would protect his identity, and he consequently was caught.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Even with blurring you have to be careful. Read an article about a child abuser who posted a pic of himself online, but 'swirled' his face to avoid detection. However authorities were able to use software that undid what he thought would protect his identity, and he consequently was caught.

growing weed is different than child abuse. Just dont give out your address online and you should be fine. The people who would give me problems are not chilling on the internet

Latest posts

Latest posts