What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Sorcerer's Apprentice:
6JvjjHb.jpg

Ancient OG:
GotlgN6l.jpg

Love Triangle:
XyTbEcpl.jpg

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
looks like you are gonna need another layer of trellis around those chongers, I hope they hold them selfs up if not. Looking good as always bud keep up the good work

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looks like you are gonna need another layer of trellis around those chongers, I hope they hold them selfs up if not. Looking good as always bud keep up the good work
yah i should probably put up another layer, still have a bunch of trellis. I just hate using that stuff if i dont have to . fuck plastic.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

love the pic with the sunnies on the bud, puts it in perspective how much they are chunking up. the AOG looks stellar .but i always want what i haven't got.lol so shrews your thoughts...... if your were making seed and you had too choose one out of snow leopard ,love triangle, dream beaver,sky lotus ,sunshine daydream what would it be.

need a hearty strain chunks up can handle some rain and resist mold puts on weight . my gut is telling me sky lotus but your love triangle is looking nice too. bodhi reckons in his write up theres a lot of nice things to find in them which peaks my interest too.

wish i grabbed his Apollo 11 when i had the chance.

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
if your were making seed and you had too choose one out of snow leopard ,love triangle, dream beaver,sky lotus ,sunshine daydream what would it be.

need a hearty strain chunks up can handle some rain and resist mold puts on weight . .

Dream Beaver for sure. don't sleep on that strain. I might be in love with the way it smells.

Love Triangle is my 2nd choice out of the ones you said

B

BAKED_BEANZ

dream beaver for the win hay. righto . i act just made beans off it. so got quiet few . do some more though different dad and mom will bring something slightly different . have you tried mountain temple( all very uniform too) shit is some stinky heavy shit too. not sure it was on your list on this thread i feel asleep and had dreams at like the 30th strain you had on offer.

so out of any beans you have, overall winner if u were going too do some beans? what would you choose. could be interesting we can compare your choice now to after you have picked and smoked .

Last edited:
dream beaver for the win hay. righto . i act just made beans off it. so got quiet few . do some more though different dad and mom will bring something slightly different . have you tried mountain temple( all very uniform too) shit is some stinky heavy shit too. not sure it was on your list on this thread i feel asleep and had dreams at like the 30th strain you had on offer.

so out of any beans you have, overall winner if u were going too do some beans? what would you choose. could be interesting we can compare your choice now to after you have picked and smoked .

mountain temple is a long finisher.. i got a few in my garden that won't be done until end of october or beginning november...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

mountain temple is a long finisher.. i got a few in my garden that won't be done until end of october or beginning november...

yeah, i think totally worth it though. she's a heavy smoke. should put some finished pics up somewhere when there done. mine are seeded up atm. always pollen chucking here just in case i need something down the track.

i try to stagger my strains a bit too . don't want everything all coming in at once and creating too much work load. so get to see a wide range of things which is good. only thing i won't do is full blown sativa haven't got the patience for a strain to bud for 90/100 days or more. no thanks. in saying that i just ran a soma nycd that took forever to enforce my no sativa policy. smoke was good but not 100 day good.

I'm not in butte. getting hella smoke from the Rough fire though, i think its burned over 100000 acres. I hope it doesn't reach the Giant Sequoias, oldest trees in the world... cali is burning all over. i was talkin to a fireman yesterday he said this is one of the worst years

Butte fire is in Amador county. Im pretty far north of there. Close to Grass Valley, and we are getting high altitude smoke all the way up here.

Sorry Shcrews but oldest trees are the Bristlecone Pines. Those Sequoias are so big it would take a hell of a fire. Think the drought is worse than fire for them.

Your grow is looking beautiful as expected. Hang in there. I gotta start cleaning the garage too. :biggrin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots, shrews! That sorcerer's apprentice has really heavy trichome production already! I see where it gets the name! Buds are forming up thick already! :smoke:

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man shcrews i'd be selling the bare minimum to pay bills ,then doling the rest out slow...sounds like big bucks this year:good:

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
If you're patient and have your storage game sorted I think sitting on stuff could be a good call as well.

Haven't seen the market this hungry in a long time.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
id rather off it quick if possible and go chill by the beach until spring

had a few people offer 1k per unit for the whole crop, but i think if i break it up a little i can get 14-15 per

or it could all vanish. and i'll be right where im at now.

happy 9/11 everybody

If the market is hungry, why would you sit on your harvest
If somebody has a big crop they can squeeze out a good amount of extra profit by waiting and selling their units for a bit more. The conditions in cali this year mean the market will be pretty dry in 6 months. people who are lowballing at 1k/unit will run through that cheap supply pretty quick and then they have no choice but pay more to the people who werent in a hurry to sell

HL45

Veteran
I'm telling everyone i know to hold out for better prices. First time the market has gone up in 10+ years in my area..