What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

ponolove

I spent most of my adult life hiding like a criminal, those days are over. I'm proud of what I do and welcome anyone that wants to fuck with me.

GrassMan

Veteran
Hi Shcrews,

Looks nice and healthy. Hope you a nice harvest!

Are you limited on numbers? 10-25?
You have the place and the skills and from what I see, you're growing around 10?

With much higher limitation, I'm growing like that

Peace

reppin2c

Veteran
What a dark turn this thread had taken...can we go back to tacos, burritos and egg rolls?

Plants are looking good

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hi Shcrews,

You have the place and the skills and from what I see, you're growing around 10?
Thanks ! yah My county has a 24-plant limit.

what does that mean? and whats with the shadecloth?

I'm proud of what I do and welcome anyone that wants to fuck with me.
why would you welcome conflict?

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Shcrews,

[URL=http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/GrassMan_/IMG_2857.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/GrassMan_/IMG_2858.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Peace

Hey Grassman - nice spread. Are those auto's in the first pic?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice garden, grassman! A little more managable plant size, but what kind of yields do you get per 10 feet of row?

sdd420

Veteran
Hi Shcrews,

[URL=http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/GrassMan_/IMG_2857.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/GrassMan_/IMG_2858.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Peace
Not bad my friend but not near as big as Schrews maybe next year. Why use shade cloth? Peace sdd

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
good point. no supp lights for me, im trying to keep it as simple as possible next spring.

I was thinking about setting up a fall light-dep but that aint gonna happen , for financial and time reasons.. Probably will just set up indoors in my garage after it stops being used as a drying room.

Speaking of which, I really need to clean out the garage and set it up for drying. Theres still grow tents set up in there with trays and half-full rezies from months ago, plus a bunch of old boxes and shit that needs to go to the dump. I dont mind cleaning but I hate bugs and my garage is filled with spiders and scorpions, so i basically havent touched it since the spring. I know it sounds dumb but I really hate spiders

Fuck spiders, but you've got scorpions?! Holy jumpin' fuckin' shitballs. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night; I'd constantly have nightmares about one of those motherfuckers makingtheir way into my bed and killing me.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Fuck spiders, but you've got scorpions?! Holy jumpin' fuckin' shitballs. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night; I'd constantly have nightmares about one of those motherfuckers makingtheir way into my bed and killing me.
yah we have everything out here. spiders, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes. Tarantula season is soon. I think centipedes are the worst. I've seen some pretty bad spiders though especially in the summer

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
heatwave this week

heatwave this week

Everything is in full bloom. Bodhi genetics are crushing it. Its impossible to choose a favorite at this point.

Dream Beaver
iLy4Q7Ml.jpg

Snow Leopard:
WE90vUDl.jpg

eGb73Oh.jpg

Ancient OG:
qmvcVu0.jpg

GrassMan

Veteran
Thanks ! yah My county has a 24-plant limit.
what does that mean? and whats with the shadecloth?

I have license for 1800 flowering plants.No limit on clones and vegging plants.
Shadecloth is to avoid terpenoid evaporation and to lower the temp. This grow is in the desert at 31ºN with temps over 55Celcius and 15%RH. No problem of irradiation.

Hey Grassman - nice spread. Are those auto's in the first pic?

Thanks. Those are not auto. It’s Juanita la Lagrimosa clone (origin of Cannatonic)

Nice garden, grassman! A little more managable plant size, but what kind of yields do you get per 10 feet of row?

Hi. This is my first season on this farm as production manager and is the first summer grow. I’ve been told that it was impossible to grow in summer outdoors due to extreme conditions. I ask them to let me try and this is the result so no reference regarding numbers. I expect 6-8 pounds per 10 feet row. Not high but easy to manage.

Not bad my friend but not near as big as Schrews maybe next year. Why use shade cloth? Peace sdd

Right, not same size as Schrews… This outdoor is just the test plot. This is my main grow

Peace.

Dog Star

Veteran
Snow Leopard is huge,

one budy haved last year outdoor SL and that was a only one plant that didnt get mold on one bud,we was amazed by this quality as all other strains was get hard Botrytis,very rainy season.

Wish you great harvest Schrews

DS

looks good man.hope you're safe from that butte fire. i assume you're around it as well. we lost power yesterday and its still out. were like 10 miles away but getting smoked out

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hard to tell if the Snow leopard is a lot shorter than anything else in the garden from the pick.

definitely not. I'll try to get a picture with better perspective, its tough on the hill

looks good man.hope you're safe from that butte fire. i assume you're around it as well. we lost power yesterday and its still out. were like 10 miles away but getting smoked out
I'm not in butte. getting hella smoke from the Rough fire though, i think its burned over 100000 acres. I hope it doesn't reach the Giant Sequoias, oldest trees in the world... cali is burning all over. i was talkin to a fireman yesterday he said this is one of the worst years