What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
are other people noticing stretch stopping? definately have budset on a good amount of plants. only the gorilla glues and a few of the OGs varieties are still showing stretch and still only have pistils and no budset.

hope these ladies stretch more!

HillBilly1

Veteran
are other people noticing stretch stopping? definately have budset on a good amount of plants. only the gorilla glues and a few of the OGs varieties are still showing stretch and still only have pistils and no budset.

I think it's the shity cloudy weather we had in early
July with the smoke on top of it.

R

Robrites

Click on the three star....the options will pop up.

I tried that...it tells me "thread rating 17 votes 3.42 average" but no option to vote..even tried it in Internet Explorer. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Also, hard to believe a thread this popular only has 17 votes.

Anyway - Upvotes for MotherLode Gardens

EastBayGrower

Veteran

Hell yeah I am, I swarm my plants are damn near finished, lots of pistols on most, no more leaves, wanted then to keep stretching...

If you guys grew last year I remember an earlier than usual finish to stretch also... anyone else confirm?

I don't mind plants finishing a couple weeks early though, getting an extra foot or two might not be terrible though :)

oti$

Wet down your t-shirt if you're using it in place of a respirator, it will be slightly more effective. Still loving the thread. I'll be lurking your until the end. I'm sure it will all pan out, for the most part at least

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Wet down your t-shirt if you're using it in place of a respirator, it will be slightly more effective. Still loving the thread. I'll be lurking your until the end. I'm sure it will all pan out, for the most part at least

Piss on it, that's even better.

No shit, the first gas masks in WWI were a piece of cloth that they pissed on and covered their faces with.

HatchBrew

Veteran

OG crosses:
(green crack x hitman go),
(white fire alien x hitman OG)
(Cherry Pie x Gogi OG)
and all 4 (Purps x Super Skunk)
are still vegging.

Most everything else is done stretching & is now budding or starting to.

BEEEEYAAAAWWWWWHHHH!!

____
also happy everyone is getting along today! :)

milkyjoe

Veteran
Just fucking one great piece of advise after another in this thread. The bubba is strong in this one. Go to lowes and get an N95

milkyjoe

Veteran
I got the same problem,went to organic section,asked some of the better guys...was told to top dress w/ sulfur to bind up P,spray w/epsom...but look in the organic section ,they're way smarter than I am at this.

Some of the "better" guys told you sulfer ties up P. Both are anions...third grade chemistry tells you that is fucking bullshit. Both of those are anions...my fucking head is gonna explode

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
be a man and just do it without a mask if you are outside you will be fine, a plain old shirt will work covering your face with it. I don't use shit when i spray, Azamax, BT. Even when burning sulfur in the greenhouse i just take a deep breath to unplug the chord, yet again i smoke and my insides are already fucked up. 5 star rating from me bro, keep up the good work bud and stop sleeping in, j.k.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
On the Tobacco Mosaic subject: According to Hemp Disease and Pests p. 142, TMV "caused symptomless infection in cannabis".

Of the roughly 1200 plant viruses, only 5 are know to regularly infect cannabis.

"Perhaps this is due to the presence of THC, which inactivates viruses" (Blevins &Dumic 1980, Lancz et al. 1990. Lancz et al. 1991).

Cannabis also contains terpenoids and flavonoids with antiviral activity (Che 1991).

Bonus fact for those still reading: TMV was the very first virus ever discovered.

Bonus, bonus fact: one of the scientists who discovered TMV, a Dutch Microbiologist/Botanist named Beijerinck also discovered nitrogen fixation, among other things.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Nitrogen fixing bacteria doing good stuff for weed...hell yes.

Tmv infecting weed...somebody gotta prove it to me. Just one actual docymented case.

The problem with sars response is energy...as in sars uses a fuck ton of it. Energy that could be used for something else...say making bud. So if you don't need it and use it anyways...cause bubba "said"...then you don't make as much money.

Say you got the flu...your body produces an imune response. Do you got a lot of extra energy for fun shit when that happens...or you just lay on the couxh and hope someone takes care of you.

That is what you are doing to your plant. Fuckin feed it right in the first place

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
be a man and just do it without a mask if you are outside you will be fine, a plain old shirt will work covering your face with it. I don't use shit when i spray, Azamax, BT. Even when burning sulfur in the greenhouse i just take a deep breath to unplug the chord, yet again i smoke and my insides are already fucked up. 5 star rating from me bro, keep up the good work bud and stop sleeping in, j.k.

If you are spraying outside you will obviously be spraying downwind if you have any common sense. Im just saying there is no need for a respirator/gas mask if you are spraying outdoors. I can see it if you were spraying indoors in an airtight room yes. no need to waste money if you don't gotta

HatchBrew

Veteran
think i got some bad going on too...
tYSuiQZ.jpg

BLOjhDL.jpg

g58PPzQ.jpg

PomptZx.jpg

Wsej8gs.jpg

sorry to thread jack. but very worried and feeling boned.
Thanks guys. You can get at me in my outdoor thread.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
What's your favorite plant so far this year, Shcrews?

I'm eyeing that Dream Beaver as a possibility for next year. I don't usually fuck with reg seeds being a guerrilla, but I suppose I could do one plot of them and keep some Spontanicas vegging inside ready to go to replace any males.

In addition to Bodhi, KC Brains is one of the best outdoor breeders there is. You might be interested in a few of his strains, they're all HUGE yielders of potent bud, and harder than an armor-plated motherfucker. NOTHING affects KC Brains' plants. For you, I'd recommend Spontanica and Leda Uno. Competitively priced as well, both reg & fem (10/$19 & 5/$42).

Spontanica are done end of September-early October, Leda Uno go a little longer. My Spontanicas went outside as germinated seeds on 5/31 and they're now 6' tall and 5' wide. Those are guerrilla plants, if you had them now they'd be 12' tall and just as wide.