Biggest plant I have ever grown. Man she put
Out 7oz of the best weed I have ever had

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 21

milkyjoe

Veteran
The question was not where you live. The question was if you know for a fact if you had tmv or just took a wild ass guess. The answer is kinda obvious now.

This is an industry now. Bubba science sucks...it is time for us to get real.

HillBilly1

Veteran
The question was not where you live. The question was if you know for a fact if you had tmv or just took a wild ass guess. The answer is kinda obvious now.

This is an industry now. Bubba science sucks...it is time for us to get real.
Not a wild guess I do many hours of research

milkyjoe

Veteran
Here is a motherfuckin thought. Maybe...just maybe learn how to grow your plant properly in the first place and you won't need a sars response

HillBilly1

Veteran
Here's the fucking idea, I said I was given a cut
That had TMV and I F I X E D T H E F U C K I N
P R O B L E M diDnt have to send shit in I did a
Bunch of reading online and in books and problem
solved

reppin2c

Veteran
Aspirin to make them herm extra good? I'm with milky on the results then action. I don't take a shot in the dark at a diagnosis and my deps are looking to be 7 oz times 2 and some change.

Schrews mind if I join the crowd and post up some of my plant pics in your thread?

TheOutlawTree

I've used aspirin on my plants before without any problems, but I prefer chitosan oligosaccharide. Chitosan is just harder to acquire. I bought 5 kilo's from china in the spring so I've got enough for the season.

I got my friends soil samples in today. All 3 pots I tested for him came back with high potassium. The base saturation range is supposed to be 2-5% and they are all 17%. I'm wondering if he's having a magnesium lockout from the excess potassium. Does anyone know how to treat plants / soil like this? What is the best mode of action?

I would assume foliar spraying Epsom salts, but is there anything that should be top dressed or watered into the pots?

These guys re- used last years dirt which tested good, and amended about 100 gallons to each pot of fresh Vermifire that was apparently not tested.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've used aspirin on my plants before without any problems, but I prefer chitosan oligosaccharide. Chitosan is just harder to acquire. I bought 5 kilo's from china in the spring so I've got enough for the season.

I got my friends soil samples in today. All 3 pots I tested for him came back with high potassium. The base saturation range is supposed to be 2-5% and they are all 17%. I'm wondering if he's having a magnesium lockout from the excess potassium. Does anyone know how to treat plants / soil like this? What is the best mode of action?

I would assume foliar spraying Epsom salts, but is there anything that should be top dressed or watered into the pots?

These guys re- used last years dirt which tested good, and amended about 100 gallons to each pot of fresh Vermifire that was apparently not tested.

sulfur

RetroGrow

Veteran
Is aspirin use linked to herming?

No, actually it's not. Never had a single herm using it daily. Who was the idiot who said that? Funny how people spread bullshit without doing any research. A simple Google search will show you how immune system boosters aid plants, and also how salicylic acid/aspirin has been used successfully for many years in horticulture, in all kinds of plants.
The notion that "good growers" don't get pathogens is laughable. It can happen to anyone. There is some strange shit going on out there. Too many people reporting the same thing for it to be "grower error".
What I don't get is why some folks seem intent on getting the thread binned again by constantly sniping and looking for arguments.

Latest posts

Latest posts