What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there Major,

Congrats on the newly confirmed ladies, always fun to add some new broads to the stable hehehe. Actually now that i think about congrats on the dudes man, i dont think i have ever seen you come up with any males before this since i can remember and ive been watchin your grow show for almost a year now hahaha. Keep up the great work, much fun is on the horizon for both of our closets. Peace brother.

-N.Kron

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hes pimpin those hos like back in the day.... selecting nice boys to take out your girls and bring em home pregnant, and then we can use the kids. circle of life.
i think this is how civil war is in africa haha

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:muahaha:

thankyou T i'll PM ya l8r :jump: :jump: :jump: Stoked

i have some other crosses coming soon also some rainbow #4 and bog my 08 is gonna be rockn and rolln and a groovn yea baby :muahaha: thankyou JA for blessing me and my grow :rasta:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Ya know - I think this last move was very good for you - your garden is looking amazing! Congrats on the recent harvest - nice haul!:yes:

Good to see you making your own - I like your plan. I hear ya on crowding - I have to cull some plants soon, running out of room/light in the veg area... :biglaugh: Sure is better to cull too much than lament too little. :joint:

You an X-Man fan? Me too - back in the days of the Dark Phoenix... Great stuff!

Be safe be happy! -MGJ

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some new seeds 2 play with ...you must have good kharma Maj...:smile:
dang man i'm stoked in your place...and curious 2 say the least ....i'm not realy posting much but i'm lurking ....
Nway congrats on the recent girls you're getting ...must be packed at you're place :biglaugh:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey hey MGJ :wave: thx for the props bro your garden has some special stuff in there :headbange yes i like x-men i placed teresa's gift on the box

hey core :wave: yes some new seed to run next year gonna be a fun yr i have a full plate planned to say the least

ok arrived the other day and i need to track down the genitic makeup of the strains

Memory Loss F2 = Purple Urkel fm x Strawberry Desiel m
Kava'i Kush F2 =
Bite Me F2 =
Super G F2 = TRCs Gold Monkey(Santa Marta Gold x Blockhead) x Love Potion lovepotion f2
Deep chunk =
Miss Mudd F2 = Mountain Jam F2 X G-13 F2

and some pollen i believe is Memory Loss Strawberry desiel Pheno
again thankyou for your kindness T the only way to overgrow the world is to pay it forward with fine fine genitics

i also have the 2 other strains Jaws gifted me
HeadHunter = SFV K ush x White Mustang
EvenFlow = Abbusive OG Kush x White Mustang
2 Hash Plant of 4 i got from a few sacks from Sir last yr and alot of pretendica mexi green a friend has been grown for 15-20 yrs

now my males i kept 1 each Decapation {bubba kush x white mustang} and whirlybird [cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel} they are just stout young men Sir can vouch he seen them 2 days ago and couldnt believe the amount of balls formed in that time. so they have been removed from the harem and moved to another bedroom on other side of house, they should be spurtn pollen soon. :muahaha: :muahaha: every1 trips and gets mad when they get even 1 male i was actually blessed with more then 1 to choose from. now i get free F2's of the strains and free crosses i make yessssssss this is how it's meant to be. now hopefully i've done my homework my WB male top looks like it has a small bud but is really a group of balls that wasnt there yesterday decap almost the same. so i would say vigours growing males fingers crossed i do this 1st attempt properly.

so startn off next yr 08 will be headhunter, evenflow, deep chunk either super g or bite me. but rest assured most of next yr will be seed grows :muahaha: well off to play in the garden gotta move plants here n there for optimum light to each plant

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
those males had extreme ball development in two days, but that is how they flower. glad you took the advise and moved them far far away. i cant wait to have a mommy of each.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Glad to hear the package made it :jump: .I was staring to worry just a bit hehe!!Here's the make up of Bite Me ..............

This iis Sweet Tooth x Afgani
(HomeGrown Fantaseeds)
Which I found to be a good heavy yielder and not
a bad smoke. The two together should be a nice
blend a fairly good yielding strain.
8 to 9 weeks flower time from turning 12/12

I'll get back to you on the make up of Kaua'i Kush when i've more time sweetie :redface: .The Deep Chunk as far is a know it is it's a 100% Afghani Indica :tongue: But don't quote me on that.Your best bet would be to check Tom Hill's thread's ,might be hidding in one somewhere :wink: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
I had a couple of minutes and i tracked this down on Deep Chunk............

CBF said:
Tom was kind enough to PM me, on the rumor which i myself have spread, that the DC is not from the same strain as petrolia headstash or afghani#1 or#2.

it is as per his description. a old afghani hash plant, been around his area for some time now.

CBF

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on Teresa thx i read alot of the deep chunk threads and missed that but i did gather it is a 100% indica so thats very nice to know :). the pollen is that from a memory loss strawberry desiel pheno male you had ???

i wound up with some males this seed run i hopefully kept good choices i kept a very nice stout fat leafed decapation male and a whirlybird. both plants have nice side growth the WB is more all the decap's took 2 FIM's and flowering to throw sides lol. i guess decaps are stayn true to the bubba in them lol very nice lookn plant all the same

i plan some F2's on the decaps and WB's then i plan to dust a sugar shack and a memeory loss straw d pheno i have with WB. i also have plans to dust a ML straw d pheno i have and a shack with the pollen you gifted :). my dusting will begin with in 2wks i want 3wk size buds when i dust i'll let the plants run 60-65 days. that should be good enough to provide viable seed i have some plants in 2 liter bottles they will be used for seed stock.

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey every1 :rasta: took a few pics during watering
heres my 3 female Decapation tallest is approx 3ft from ground

heres my 2 WhirlyBird's thier approx 3.5 and 4ft repsectively

heres the Sugar Shack to be dusted with pollen 1 will get some of the pollen T gifted me the others prolly with WB

heres the Memeory Loss strawd pheno i have to be dusted same same

the Boys lol
Mr.WhirlyBird approx 3.5 ft from ground

close up of his main top

Mr.Decapation

his main top

heres some sugar shack ML strawd pheno decaps wb's all in 1 gal bags in flower since 9-14

top view

and a sweet representation of a indica leaf off the Decap on the far right rear

hopefully my boys will spit pollen i'll collect it untill it stops or untill i figure i have enough :headbange hope every1 enjoys the picture show :) i'm super stoked :jump:

G

Looking good Major! I can't wait to sprout some of memory loss beans from jaws aswell! And find a good Erkle pheno hopefully!

What a good variety you got there Maj It will take you two years to grow out and smoke all those diffrent strains. Its gonna be a great two years lol Grow on bro

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey greenlion :wave: thx buddy i think you'll find what your lookn for if not you'll find the close 2nd in your thoughts :). of the 5 beans gifted to me 4 sprouted i had 2 phenos each of urkel and strawberry desiel. my plant A was straw d pheno it had a nice growth tight structure and smell of strawberrys, plant B strawd pheno faster growth then A heavier smell of strawberrys then A. B's structure, taste, potentancy was very desirable in my eyes, so plant B was kept and still being run from clone its yield is med/heavy nice stoney high leaves the pallet wanting more. plant C was a urkel pheno very fast veg very nice bushy structure smelled of candy during veg and flower, took a plant C at 35 days once and every1 who smoked some got high. it's leaves and cylx's purple up during flower easy even in 80+ degrees taste is sweet high is strong head yield is heavy. plant D was another urkel pheno fast veg not as fast as plant C but fast for urkel standards. it seemed to take little longer to pack on weight like last 3 wks of flower compared to plant C. plant D's yield was modest taste was ok smelled like cat box when cutting it up,high was strong. i keep plant B around because it's structure and taste this smoke is perfect for after dinner smoking,apeal is very sweet. i hopefully wont loose plant C urkel pheno haven problems gettn some clones to reveg, but the F2's i plan to make i should have a chance at her again. hope that was a good description of what to expect from your beans :) g/l

hey INB yes the buffet just keeps getn more and more interesting, i'm sure if i do this properly you'll wind up with a few beans to have fun with :). along with my good friends here at icmag that have helped me along the way :headbange

well last night Sir was here and duder scored on some equipment lol
1 - 1khps remote ballast bulb seems burned out
2- 400w MH remote ballast works
1 - 400w hps remote ballast works
2 - 24x22 inch sun system hoods
2 small cheap parabolic reflectors
250$ lmao :muahaha: good score bro

on a side note i do believe things between my eldest n his new wife are over, tonight when he cam home from work she exploded on him 4no reason. Sir can vouch my eldest dont have a mean bone in him, so now he's right now sleepn on my couch. tomarrow supposed to go move him out from his apartment and to here, his house well. ifn it dont quick sell he'll loose it cant afford 2700 month morgatage next yr payment gose to 3k month fn arm his ex boss/friend done him with. all because he had this girl on his mind he didnt pay attention to detail, his exboss was to put 50k down on house instead 10k was.my eldest got 50k in auto accident so in essence his exboss screwed him and didnt even kiss him. soo looks like he is home with us now :rasta:

yes i could go large on the grow and prolly save his house but thats not why i grow. i grow mainly for me i gift a few friends if they tip me great if not well they dont lol. i grow because it's a love of my life, i grow because one day i want to devolop my own strain. i have found and made some very nice friends here at icmag even met with a member here. thankyou Gypsy for without icamg i wouldnt have found these new friends, without icmag i wouldnt be abel to share my experinces. i wouldnt be headed in the direction in life i am, overgrow the world !!

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
bangin deal

bangin deal

:laughing: not to split hairs or any thing but i paid $240 hehe every cent counts. today i bought an entertainment center(used) and modded it all night. i took the cheapo parabolic reflectors and modded them together for a rectangle reflector with a 400w hps on the <--- and a 4oow mh on the --->. they point in at eachother. now i work on venting/scrubbing. it will be pretty stealth furniture grow. my mothers below in the bottom half. ill post in my thread :wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on Sir still great deal lol.

well as of last night i dusted a ML strawd pheno i have with the pollen gifted by T again thx i had just enough to rub the paint brush on all tops of 1 clone. hopefully i'll get 40-50 or more viable seed, my other boys brb havent busted pollen yet hopefully soon. i need to put them in little better lighting window isnt gonna cut it lol i have a 150w hps i'll fire up for few days till they pop and i collect the rewards !!!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Very good deal on the equipment! Great lookin' plants major...fat leaves on the one you pictured to scale...

Great show! :wave: