What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I never mark mine :bat: but I'm one of those lazy grower guys.

Glad you got everything figured out :yes:

This grow is perpetually awesome :headbange

Dirt Magirt

Love your stuff!
I think it is time you got a promotion, maybe... Commander Pothead! or what ever is above Major! Like we say in the hood... you are a baller!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey all thx TML welcome hazy and dirt :wave: well all 3 days ago i took a BlueBerry Kush @ 115 days 12/12 tonight the other fell to the Exicutioner lol my cam really suxxx but ya still get the idea lol. most of the buds are very airy on both plants prolly cause my RH [relitive humidity] is very very Low where i live. the main colas on both plants didnt turn out too bad just not dense like the indica's i grow lol. 1 good thing for sure i know i have the patientance to run a plant 4 months in flower :headbange so if i ever get some killa old school pure hawain genitics or so american i'll be abel to leave it alone and take her 4 months to finish. theres really no blueberry smell but it dose smell nice :rasta:

main top for plant that fell the other day

main top to 1 that fell tonight

16-18 inch long main colas nice to look at :muahaha:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
impressive to say the least :jawdrop:...what strain is that bottom pic Maj?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx all strain is blueberry kush is what i was told when the cuts where gifted unless the kush taste comes out later dosent taste like any kush i've smoked right now lol. like i said though this was good for experince

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Very very nice Maj!

I don't know that I'd let that hairy ape touch my buds though, he looks shady, and a bit smelly :nanana: :biglaugh:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Wow! 18"... was the daddy African? Its been a few since Ive checked in with you and what a day to do so! You are my hero!

Peace, Big D :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow if she would put out a nice kush flavor/taste/high then you would be set man...looks like they are awsome yielders for a kush?....ohw yea be shure 2 telll us how the high is....you know for the Quality Control.... hehehe

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice Maj, Thats gonna be a tasty treat or at least we hope so brother haha. Your ML's are looking nice as always, cant wait to see you with a nice pile of ML in your hands. Peace my friend.

-N.Kron:rasta:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
hmmm...I got some Blueberry and I got some Kush right now :yummy:
I'm gonna mix them together to try and get an idea of what you're about to experience :joint:

Impressive colas...I hope it was worth the wait :ying:

G

That's huge for a blueberry cola compared to what mine did....very nice! Unfortunately, I had to take my blueberry at 55 of a 70 day clone, but she come out pretty nice. The smoke is what it's all about though, and it is KILLER. Hope you enjoy that sucker! :yes:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all thx for the kind words on the blueberry kush for the most part the buds turned out fluffy maybe because my RH is very low i think is the cause. the main tops arent to fluffy but again not dense like my indica's turn out lol. little dissapointing but worth the experince i had lol. as for smell dosent smell of blueberrys has a slight fruity smell now i can say i've growen forearm sized main buds lmao..

well checked the mail today and guess what thx scrappy

1. White Rainbow....aka..White Widow(F)x Rainbow#4
2. Bog's Rainbow....aka..Bog#1(F)x Rainbow#4
3. The Post Master..aka..AK-48(F)x Gypsy's Gum

next year is gonna blow this year away whoot :headbange mostly seed runs along with a few clones from the stable

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all was abel to upload few pics today these 3 pics are of 2 of my Decapation's they are just totally rockn kush balls pics are fromday 28 of 12/12
this is the largest of the 3 i have 1 clone from her made it :headbange
the main top

just a closer shot

this is the 2nd largest of the 3 and packn on weight like the taller

the 2 above plants have tric's all the way out on large fan leaves the 3rd shorter1 has some trics but nothing like the 2 above plants. both of the above plants where cloned 1 cut from 1 plant survived 2 from the other they rooted in 13 days and went into soil yesterday where taken as cuts 2 wks into flower when lowers came out enough. lmao now i have rooted semi flowering clones that are revertn seems real quick. yes my cam skills are in need of work but yall get the idea flash pickn up the trics maken them all fuzzy and warm looking lmao :muahaha: :muahaha:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB yes they sure do look perty, Kush balls all made of sticky icky, Kush balls rock hard and should bounce off tabel when finished :headbange. the largest of the 3 is pushn 4ft off ground other 2 are 3ft, i'll say this from what i've read on both strains this is comprised of. Bubba Kush and White Mustang dont like to produce side branchs untill after 12/12 . these 3 held true to thier nature i could only grab few cuts from 2 of the plants. the smaller in mid had short lowers full of pistols, cuts i did take only had a few they rooted in 11 days and where planted so far so good :rasta:.
because i'm so impressed with these plants heres 3 more pics last night during watering, sugar shack is in back ground and lookn fn sweet for 30 days 12/12 last night. things keep going like this i really should get 2 lbs if not very close, as for the chop shack gets it 55-60 days the decaps 70 hopefully. the strawd pheno memoryloss i have pollenated 65-70 or when seed show me when they peek out the 2 whirlybirds 1 prolly 55-60 days the other looks like she'll run little longer it seems more sative. both whirlybirds have a sweet smell of cherries for real lmao, my closet is honestly a managery of smells it's exillerating. and drives the wifey crazy when i open the closet :muahaha: :muahaha: :headbange
main top of taller plant i have 1-2 cuts from

all 3 together

Kush Balls lmao sticky icky Kush Balls :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :rasta:

G

Hope you don't mind Major, just thought I'd share a blueberry bud with you from my Dutch Passion clone which I think was a fem seed, but here you go amigo! :friends:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
dang S2D thats a wonderful looking blueberry nug the 2nd pic looks alot like my Lavender plants i have in flower. maybe next time Sirsmokesalot come by if he has his cam i can take proper pics to show the plants in there full glory. my lavender smell's just like fruity pebbels cereal lmao.

hey INB they sure are perty kush balls lol i had the weeds show theme song running through my head when i posted the above pics. lmao i thought they should change the lyrics to little kush balls lmao sounded good in my head rotflmao. so if any weeds show stars are reading this mention to the producers lmao