What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
:lurk: Still watchin' Maj!

I don't comment unless I can offer help, guidance, or advice, and there's just nothing for me to add here, looks great bro!

DrKatz420

Yeah Maj, Jaws hooked me up with what I think was his full run this time, got the whirly bird and the decapitation, also the headhunter, crazy horse, and even flow. I lost his email though, so I'm not sure which is which on the last three. Whirly bird is the only one I've started so far, but hopefully a friend of mine is going to start the abusive og x white mustang, if I can figure out which one that is ;). I'm stoked on the prospect of some super smelly plants, because super smelly usually leads to super tasty :headbange How much longer til you start them flowering?

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey Sir :wave: i couldnt sleep last night :headbange

hey NK yes them BBK's seem like along 90 day runners guess time to fert them few times they've been on flush for 3wks now.

hey BD n/p glad ya'll enjoy

hey NT thx buddy stoked to have such fine genitics for the show :headbange

hey DR :wave: heres what brotha Jaws gifted me

HeadHunter= SFV kush fm x White Mustang m
Decapation= Bubba kush fm x White Mustang m
EvenFlow= Abussive OG kush fm x White Mustang m
WhirlyBird= Cherry AK47 fm x StrawBerry Desiel m

after the 1st of the yr i'll sprout the other 2 strains i have and a few other's i'll have by then my 08 growing should prove to be some of the finest. my garden will be full of nothing but tasty headies different taste for each day of the week n/p lol. i'm gonna be gifted some F2's of the MemoryLoss and some pollen :jump: and some BOG crosses :muahaha: :jump: :jump:. 1 thing is for sure i'll drop tad of pollen on a lower sugar shack site

peace every1 be safe

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
huepfenjump1.gif
huepfenjump3.gif
huepfenjump1.gif
oh my goodness
ausge460.gif
must do a dance for JA to bless this. mucho mucho to you WoW

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
HAHAHAHAHA Thats some good karma at work guys!!!! I know that you two will work these babes to their full potential. Got a lot of work ahead of you and i know your lookin forward to it hehehe. Great STUFF peace.

-N.Kron :rasta:

P.S.- sir i got that thanks again brother..

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Sir hello Maj...seems christmas is comming early for you this year...is't she a doll our Teresa :D
keep up the Love..all 3 of ya :D

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok hope every1's doing good

heres the whirlybird's and decapations i'll transplant them next weekend.

the whirlybird's {cherry ak47 x strawberrry desiel} b,c,d,e show female preflowers a dosent show anything, bcd have nice side growth b and d having the best a and e have hardly any thats ok :)

heres the decapation in front a look's to be a boy b,d, e look girl c,d not showing yet. these decaps are very short indica plants plants b,c,d have some side growth after FIM but still not much compared to other strains ive growen.

look at the amazing leaf structure and color on the decaps {bubba x white mustang} just the cats meow

above view of both strains wb's in rear decaps in front :)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
WOW maj those decaps look amazing :bigeye: - totally bubba pheno. the whirlybirds look nice and happy healthy also. excellent :headbange how are our ss and ml finishing out. i know the WW has to go a while still. i bet those ml nugs are sticky and dense :canabis: - the erkel make those dense nugs man i've been readin. i found a mississippi mud thing you should read if you already havent and you can post the progress too but that is when that comes into play later in the future :rasta: i must say you found your niche/passion. you luvz the ganja mon :rasta: and it luvz u :joint:
SIR

G

your plants look super healthy maj... great work. jaws has been makin some great beans from the looks of your garden. lookin forward to seeing them develop their sexy female figures :canabis:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all thx for the kind words yes Sir this is something i love hopefully i can get my act together and hit 2 lb on the 1 k in the next full run, i'll have 32-37 plants for the run.

hey Forty thx yes Jaws has done some very nice work in his crosses, hopefully brotha Jaws is doing good and is safe cant wait till he comes back and see what ive been doing with his stock :).

hey BD thx buddy

this round of flowering i didnt add Nduring the stretch phase and experinced some premi yellowing, but thats ok plants are approx 50 days 12/12. the BBK's blueberry kush seems to still have alot of time left, trics are startn to show up most hairs are still white. nugs are startn to dense up some maybe the BBK's are something to hit with gravity for some densness lol

peek into open door sugar shack in front center ML plant C urkel pheno center rear, lavender in front of C and off to right of it. 2 cuts unsure what they are on left side center lol

closer pic of ML plant c the cylx's are turning purple as you can see in the pic. guess i kept the right pheno there but the plant D was also good had cat box smell when breakn up.

sugar shack

sugar shack

blueberry kush approx 79 days 12/12 funny thing last night i was rubn and smelln them swear i smelled bananas

and last but not least Ron with a heavy sativa influance

the ML plant C will be cut next friday it was placed in 1-1.5 wk before everything else, the 3 sugar shacks come down the 21st @ 60 days. all nugs except the BBK's are very very dense for soil rock hard well thats it for now gotta finish fixn my truck lol

Last edited:
How are those GDP's doing there Maj 4 or mine are poped and alive .The closet looks great bro. Picked any hermie spots off that Ron yet?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB thier gettn bigger now they have better lighting before they where in the shade of the other plants lol. as for Ron no nanners yet fingers crossed if i was at the other house i would place ron out behind the oleander bush i had. this back yard is barren yuck pluss other house had 8ft block wall this 1 has 5 ft ppl next door can peek over n/p. so outside here is outta the question lmao my oldest son bought a bonsai tree from the mall few yrs ago well it died so i have the container it was in. i'm gonna plant a ML strawd pheno clone into it then flower it lol should get a fat a$$ doobie from that of my 6 lavender clones cut 5 have very nice roots the other dosent yet but looks fine. 4 ML straw d pheno clones 3 have some root 1 dosent lavender went into bubbler 30th last month ML's 31st

G

:jawdrop: Damn Major looks like you have a full house????

Thanks for the pics a few pages bak with you standing in it. I never realised how big your plants were :headbange Giant redwoods came to mind when i saw that pick :jump: let me know if you need to borrow my chainsaw????

Nice work
GCG

Damn what a nice gift from T? She is truely a sweetheart!!!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:laughing: I think he's got every room in the house filled Garlic :yoinks:

man...the genetic variety that flows through your garden...it's hard to keep up! Some dankness I'm sure though :yummy:
Glad you got them, cuz now we get to watch you masterfully grow them :canabis:

Always a great show Maj. :lurk:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn Maj. you have some damn nice plants going. How many strains are you running at the moment? Love this thread man, keep it up.

B/R