What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey GCG how ya doing buddy thx, full house well closet is lol wifey wont let me get to much going :). i was sitting next to the plants but yes they are taller then i like running but when i'm given 3ft tall plants to flower whats a grower to do eh lmao.

T yes she sure is a sweethart 4sure between her another member and Jaws my 08 garden is going to be a rockn sockem growbot. i just hope my return gift for her presents a wicked elite :)

hey TML thx for the props buddy i'll agree i have alot going right now not so much in #'s but strains lol

hey BR thx buddy currently i have these strains going
Sugar Shack
Memory Loss 2 phenos urkel and strawd phenos
Blueberry Kush
Ron
Lavender
Grandaddy Purple
WhirlyBird {cherryak 47 fm x strawberry desiel m}
Decapation {Bubba kush fm x white mustang m}
and 2 unmarked clones that i think are grape krush

busy busy busy beeeee i am lmaorbr forgot a pic of my little bonsai clone i'm gonna flower out. just planted her last night will LST her friday hopefully, then maybe she'll produce a nice B52 type fatty for me whoot

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB thx bro heres a gigilly fun run i'm shooting for a big huge fatty from it

thats a memory loss strawberry desiel pheno plant B cut should be interesting 4sure lol :headbange :muahaha:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ask and Ye shall recieve lol heres the 3 that want to survive 1 is starting to look exceptional

they wont go into flower for few more wks even though from sprout thier old enough they grew up in the shadows of the WB's and decaps. but in the pic is a peek at the soldiers ready for the next run sugar shack and ML straw d pheno run :headbange

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey maj look at this ... it is my last shack nugs. about a 2.5 g bud and a 1 g bud. i took some pics to remember them as they will soon be put in the air :joint:

also my new bong you aint hit yet- the black one is mine JR hit it

and heres your BBK next to my arm for comp

hope ya dont mind the pics i was bored. put them on inb too

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
how is that bitch BBK doin done yet shit. that girl is a late finisher by definition

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey BD thx buddy

hey NT again thx bro i love to grow

hey Sir nice Pics bro lol the shack looks good as allways yes this blueberry kush pheno i have as you know is a very late bloomer. the BBK's are approx 85 days now maybe 10% red hair and trics can be seen by my ole eyes lmao. both them plants main tops are just frickn insane gonna be some
donkey !#$@;% :muahaha:.

well everything i wanted in flower now is theres a mixture of 1 gal bags and 2 liter soda bottles. i ran outta recycled soil from last run but was abel to transplant to 18 1 gal bags, so the clone i took when i 1st moved in most where transplanted all 10 seed plant where also. still have some rooted lavender clones and ML plant B to be transplanted and some of the ML C that are in process of reveg still. they've been in 16oz beer cups for little over month now, so the ML plant C cuts and the GDP's are now in proper lighting. both of Sir's mum's and my bonsai are in much better light now the plants where moved to flwr. i have a few pic of just before the Axe fell the other night and of the new run just my PC is still down arghhhh :cuss: my eldest son is supposed to fix it but i guess when he has the spare time :fsu:. tell next time hopefully on my own PC dislike the wifes very much tis not a bad pc just not mine :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB you'll be down soon right kool hopefully it will look better in person then in my lousy pic taking lol.

heres a small update the 4 plants choped other day left to right is
sugar shack in 2 gal bag, memory loss plant C in 1 gal bag, 2 more sugar shack in 2 gal bags

the memory loss tops

random sugar shack bud shot

death row

the new runners the taller on right are the whirlybird's which 2 have since been toped as confirmed females i'm 98% sure the rest of the WB's are just need hair confirm lol. the decapation on left side are all short and huge wide leaves, inbetween are sugar shack and memory loss plant B. all the WB's and decaps are in 1 gal bags 8 ML plant B's are also other 14 SS and ML's plant B's are in 2 liter soda bottles directly under center of light

and heres the 2 lavender cuts that made the move 1 on left was toped and 6 clones taken 5 have heavy root production 1 hasnt rooted but still green. plant on right wasnt toped :headbange lavender will be around for while he he

other plants still in flower Ron looks maybe half done no nanners yet the blueberry kush maybe another 30 days Sir posted pic of the forearm sized main top both plants have 1 lol :headbange and they are even startn to feel solid and not fluffy. i was thinking maybe cut the lower branchs and allow plant top consintrate on upper's hum prolly to late in the run for that maybe i will just 1 plant leave other alone. :muahaha:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there Major :wave: Hows it going dude?

Congrats on another successful grow and harvest, got to love the perpetual, makes sure u got those meds when ya need em :headbange

The ML are some great looking plants man, i think that urkle pheno is the coolest brotha. Good to hear that your Ron hasnt thrown any nanners yet, knock on wood :bashhead: haha. Finally got 1 sugar shack running out at my place, cant wait till i get her nice and large so i can show her off like you three do :muahaha: That lavender should be nice and tasty. Cant wait to see the WB's and Decaps do their thing in your jungle, keep it up dude. Peace

-N.Kron :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey NK yes i do love to run all the time lol it's become like a job with all the time i spend with them.

hey NT sure is some fun i really do love growen this sugar shack it never ceases to amaze me she love's to throw purple leaves even with 90 degree temps. these 2 nugs presented themselves nicely for a pic
10245100_2871.jpg

man i'm glad it's cooling down now fall is apon us yeaaaaaaa

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB hope your ok after your car accident hope that dosent prolong ya coming down for some fresh cuts lol whoot whoot

thx OFS welcome to my fun house

well every1 looks like JA answered my prayer lol sex on the plants so far are

2 female whirlybird 3 male
3 female decapation 1 4sure male 1 havent looked yet well l8r

kool kool kool i'll have some F2 WB's and Decaps ive allready chosen the WB male need to look at decap males better then i'll choose there also. so guess tis time to make some male isolation chambers JLP style http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46076&highlight=male+isolation+chamber :muahaha: :jump:

Last edited:
Thanks Maj for the concern I dont see how this would stop me from getting down there on schedule Im just gonna borrow someones car lol. Soon ill be wandering through your forrest lol Im even going to bring down some of my Hindu cuts to add to your garden. You can never have enough strains. Grow on brother! :headbange

The Hindu she wreaks already!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
right on INB glad your ok

ok heres the final count on the plants sex
WhirlyBird
plants A/C/E male C/E were culled A was kept i liked his stature more compared to C/E. C/E still barly any side growth A has nice tight side growth shorter node spacing wide darker green leaf smell's of like a faint halls cherry cough drop. the ball formations where more then C/E - A seemed more of a better choice smell looks height tad smaller then the 2 girls B/D. i cloned the girls the other day they've been in a glass of water now in the bubbler.

Decapation
plants A/D male again kept A his stature is also very nice, plnts B/C/E girls

now this would seem to ram my perfect grow conditations for more females but lmao. cram 40 plants into a 2x2 erea to share 340w in cfl. if it where just the 10 plants from seed i know my female ratio would have been much higher. pluss i'm not complaining at all oh noooooo i'm thankn JA for blessing me with what seems fine males to choose from for F2's :jump:. that is what this is all about growing and why not some nice free beans that you've created. i only plan to dust a few lower nugs of each strain decap - decap wb - wb maybe a wb - decap and a shack and a memeory loss strawd pheno he he :headbange sounds tasty i'll have some nice pics next time Sir brings his cam over. my plants have been in flower since last thursday morning they where veggn 6am lights on l6r that night they where placed into flower lights out 6am friday. i knew 100% sex of 3 last wk today all the rest showed preflowers less then 1 wk in flower nice. now i think it's really gonna get fun and interesting
musicband.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts