What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
heres a few more shots just before lights on
blueberry kush @ 68 days 12/12

in this pic ive pulled ron towards me some lol i am sitting on the floor also
BBK main top directly in front of my face. theres still another almost 1ft of it to where the bends are lol all nice little single standers. or this main top would be long as my arm :headbange

i moved the BBK's off to the side and placed ML plant C under center and the smaller sugar shack under center of the 1k to finish out they should just kick some rubber chicken nuts now lmao. also in the last pic notice how close the bud site stackn is on ron heck yea baby Ron will prolly run 75-90 days buy it's devolopment as of now. it was placed in flower same time as the shacks went in Ron's nugs are half the size but man they look like something is gonna be wicked when it's done lol.

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
The new grow is looking very healthy Maj.PotHead :wave: .Our friend Jaw's did a great job on these new cross's.I'd have loved to give them a run myself.If you ever need a few more Memory Loss seed's or even a little pollin let me know ,ive lot's of F2's to play with and a little pollin from the F1's still :friends: :wink:.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all well today is starting off just wonderfull get a call from my sister @ 9am. . remember the car stolen just before i moved well it's been recovered
:jump: :jump: :jump: for the pride leat a$$wipe didnt chop the car up and sell the parts. down side guess its pretty messed up havent seen it yet, when my eldest gets here where gonna go see ifn i can peek at it maybe snap few pics. personally long as duder didnt hit a pole or wall i want it back and will brrow the money if needed, this is a pride thing now. engine was good and strong hopefully it still is and if not well my eldest was wanting a 5speed manual for his 65 mustang.

then i come here have a sweet offer in a PM for some more freebie beans to play with :jump: :jump: and Teresa's offer Wow i feel a mile high now lol hope the day continues this way.

Teresa thx sounds like a wonderfull offer i'll PM ya later with some info :jump: :jump: :jump:

Today is Top of the World Ma :rasta:

B

buzzed day

hello maj.,things looking good.how did you get volantear for pics?lol must be more mello in your part of time.thanks for the show.peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Buzz thx for the props buddy yepper i'm just a mellow fellow long hair type man, i just shaved my beard for the don johson look lol.

well every1 have to crank up the band for this 1 lol
musicband.gif
he he WhirlyBird plant's B-D are female :jump: :jump: :jump:

2 down 8 to go few more pics and go on with the show lol. both these plants have some very very nice undergrowth, i was just gonna water some clone's decided to peek and BAM Emeril style 2 more girls in the Harem
ausge460.gif

Hey Maj your garden is looking awesome!!!!

Hey Maj your garden is looking awesome!!!!

i love those huge Blueberry nugs!!! I would keep a very close eye on the Ron's I checked all mine out of the cab the other day and all of them are very seeded! :badday: They even pollinated the SS :bashhead: I watched them as close as i could but were ever they hermied I missed and now everything in the cab is seeded

Check it out can you see the bean in the middle? this is day 46 on the rons. i might have to let the SS go a couple days extra just to allow the beans to mature so im not picking a bunch of tiny white beans out of my nugs. I cant wait till the next run bean and Ron free!!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey scrappy thx buddy yepper another score the 2 that have sexed arent even alternating nodes yet and have the nice undergrowth going on.

hey INB srry to hear about Ron but i did warn when i told G about the 1 i had he talked to Ron and he did say unsure why but 50% have allways hermi'd inside outside they dont tend to. i do know ron is aclumated to our hot temps he grows in his back yard G's herm'd on him because he was gone during some 120+ temps and didnt water.
but yes i'll watch Ron like an egal instead of a hawk lol like tomarrow i'll inspect every inch of her. Sirs Ron i have flowern now is way sativa lookn like a 75-90 day run your comen down soon right ??? hope your driven so we can send ya home with some fresh cuts lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all hope every1's doing good and enjoying thier high he he :rasta:

remember the Lavender cuts i was gifted before i moved here they are been in the shadows of the veg erea 1 is larger then the other. the larger i'll clone back to about same height as other and tonight they both go into flower. Lavender takes what 70-80 days to finish

they have some very nice color to them and structure seems tight against the main stem.

heres the seedlings right after watering still no sex on the decaps yet but the whirlybirds 2 4sure girls 2 just waitn on hairs and 1 still no sign of preflower.

notice the shape of the decapation's leaves overlapers and all

guess the genitics shine through on these models lol i assume that bubba and white mustang dosent branch much untill flowered ???

heres a revamp of the veg erea i have Sirs shelf center shelf is for clones to root and establish in soil 2x20w fluro above the very top are to be transplanted next day or 2 bottom shelf is for 2 liter soda bottle veggn in front of shelf is more veggn space lol

stuff in flower is doing very nice i changed out my stanely fan for 1 of Sirs 465 cfm blower fans my temps droped with the 1k enjoy

B

buzzed day

it's always nice to stop by and see your plants thanks and have a buzzed day.peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey BD allways glad to have you stop by growem green bro :)

hey Sir yes glad to have your stuff to use :) the ML plant C clones are now in 1 leaf mode soon they'll be 100% reverted back to veg looks like 8 of the 10 are gonna be fine 2 are kinda slow. well yesterday i transplanted the clones from my bubbler into cups and choose a nice shack cut from when i 1st moved in. this shack cut i'll train for your new bonsai mum like mine i also found a very nice cut as a bonsai mum on the ML plant B straw d pheno for me. today i took 4 very nice cuts from your ML plant B mom 1 of them i'll train for you also :). i'll set ya up with 2 bonsai's i took 6 cuts including the main top from the taller lavender plant i have. now both are in flower as of last night whoot whoot yea baby flowers soon ahhhhhhhhhh . think lavender will become my after dinner smoke

hey Kinder lol a machine yepper i feel like 1 right now a canibis clone machine/ medium size grow machine lol. i figure what the heck eh i have 6 strains going 2 phenos of 1 strain so tis like 7 strains. every thing seems smooth sailing so i'll ride this out, pluss it's extreamly fun. everything continues to roll i'll have a nice run prepared by end of sept. should have 37-38 plants sugar shack and memory loss plant B straw d pheno that run is gonna be 1 nice run 4sure everything in now will be done except Ron its way on sativa side so thats got prolly 2 more months.

speaking of plants finishing my dang blurberry kush dont seem no where near ready @74 days 12/12. trics seem mainly clear waitn for Sir to come by his eyes are much younger and better then mine lol. brb pic of them in sec

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: had some company over lol heres a few pics of the flower department
up 1st the blueberry kush

both main tops

by hair and tric color i think maybe another month arghhhh there at 74 days 12/12 tonight.
quick peek through the door sugar shack center front memeory loss center rear shack right and left rear Ron front left lol thier all approx 35 days 12/12 went into flower around 7-26

ML plant C urkel pheno

SS

SS

center mass of memory loss plant C urkel pheno

done alot of searchn and cant really find any1 who has documented a
blue berry kush grow so i'm unsure how long she should run except what the hairs and trics tell me. the ML and shacks all have some red hair and thats per norm for them at this age of flowern. compared to the BBK's the shacks and ML look ready for chop lol . hope yall enjoy have a safe holiday weekend america

What a beautiful room you got going on there Maj!!! If I were you i would get that ron out of there. Shes probably gonna hermie and shell pollinate all of those other wonderful plants. My poor SS is totally contaminated with those damn seeds, and the rons are just full it sux!!! Cant wait till next run to be bean free! With my new additions i wont be running anymore rons in the future! Grow on bro!!

DrKatz420

Looking good as always Maj Pothead. I'm very curious to see how those whirly bird's turn out, I have 4 that are a couple weeks old from seed, and they all look fairly different. Keep up the solid work!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB :wave: thx for the props on the setup my temps are little higher then i like but it seems to be working lol. Ron yea i know if i still lived at my old house i would just place Ron behind the oleander bush. i look everyday for nanners on Ron :headbange

hello DrKatz420 welcome to the fun kool you have some Whirlybird few weeks after sprout, did you get any other strains from brotha Jaws. this whirlybird smells stinky now at 5wks from seed planted heres 2 better pics of my whirlybirds approx 15 inch tall on taller 2

plants are A-E from left to right notice the undergrowth on 4 the 5th is stratn to shoot now. plants B and D both had undergrowth early from about 3wks on, they where also 1st to show sex with preflowers. i'm waitn for the hairs to stick out on A and C, E hasnt showen anything yet. i also have Decapation another cross Jaws done thats bubba kush x white mustang male
untill i FIM'd all the plants decaps had no undergrowth branchs. now just the new growth itself is sproutn from the plants.
heres a overview

decapation in rear row upper part of pic whirlybird in lower row, for those lookn at this pic going wt???? lol. them 2 sets of messed up leaves on top are a result of the FIM method :headbange no worries mate :rasta: the new sets to grow out after will be fine as wine. Dr hopefully these 2 pics give you a better look at what to possibly expect from your whirlybird, g/l on your may JA bless your garden and continue to bless mine :headbange

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Damn you guys rock it late night round here hahaha.

Everything is looking super Maj, Crazy that the blueberry kush wants to go so long, shes lookin to like 90 days you think? or longer? ML's and SS look as delicious as usual. Love what your doing with your new place. Keep up the good work brother. Peace.

-N.Kron