What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

70s_PotHead

Hey Maj how ya doin brotha :friends: just stopping by to say hey cause I havent in a while :wave: good to see your still growin and got lots of goodness coming from your closit :canabis:

70s :joint:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey 70's :wave: how's my hydro brotha i need to get into the hydro section and start reading. this soil is great and all but the plants i have require whole lotta attention when watering lol. so any word from brotha Jaws is he doing ok ive sprouted 2 pk's of the 4 pk's he gifted all 10 sprouted :headbange. if you can get word to brotha Jaws tell him hey bro for me K thx.

ok and on with the show i havent done a large update in a while so here gose lol grab the hooka listen to your fav music and hang on.

heres the 5 whirlybird {cherryak 47 fm x strawberry desiel m}

heres decapation {bubba kush fm x white mustang m}

still little young to tell phenos i think but the decap's are heavy indica leaners lol.
the 3 maybe 4 grandaddy purple seedlings

the 19 clones just placed in soil the ML plant C's cuts i took where flowering and still poped roots fast then theres some plant B straw d pheno ML's and some shacks there

some more ML straw d pheno and shacks from when i 1st moved in

the whole veg erea the decaps and WB's are in the center of 280w in cfl's they should really grow faster now.

heres Sir's sugar shack mum

heres his ML straw d pheno plant B mum

heres the 11 sugar shacks @57 days gettn choped tonight maybe tomarrow they arent in the closet now i moved the trees closer to the 1k .

remember the ML straw d pheno i put into half a 2 liter soda bottle here she is chop her few more days

heres the 2 blueberry kush @ 57 days i'll chop them end of this month

1 main top

other main top

heres ron its between 5-6ft tall the main top has been bent over 2 times went in flower 7-26

heres ML plant C approx 3 ft tall off soil went in flower 7-22

heres a shack approx 4ft tall went flower 7-26

shack 3.5ft tall flower 7-26

top view of above shack

and another shack approx 3 ft tall flower 7-26

all trees i think are in 3 gal grow bags Sir will correct me if i'm wrong phew busy busy rockn and rolln brotha's and sista's lol. time for dinner roast patatos and carrots ummmmm ummmmmm

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello maj.i always enjoy the pics and the impresive grows thanks for the show.peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey There Maj!

I really think the extra room of this new crib of yours is really helpin out. Should have a nice haul off of those 11 shacks hope they treat you well. Everything looks awsome as usuall hope the decap and whirlys grow up strong like the rest of your kids hehehe. Peace brother,
-N.Kron

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Wow - what an update! Your Tach is Pegged! Whole lotta growin goin on! I ran out of quotes to steal! :biglaugh: Looks great sir - Major Production going on!

Have a great week my friend! :wave::friends:

Hey Maj

Hey Maj

i dont know about clones and I think these are in need of transplant?? What do you think

I appreciate the info! Hope all those new crosses are going good. Ill be coming down in a month or so i hope there going good!!!!! Grow on bro

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
the trees are in 2 gal bags but whos countin hehe. i can tell all our friends here on ic that his veg area is very organized and tidy. everything labeled and dated in their own little well respected area. maj is being a wonderful sitter and an even better parent.... can i get a hell yeah!!! but really maj......great work. you can feel the love
SIR! :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
man INB those mites ****ed your babies up... kill em all and veg em up they will be fine. make sure you kill those bastards before you pop the new genes.
gettin you a nice quad pack. enjoy :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB thx them clones how long have they been in the cups ??? my lavender clones where in my 3x3x3 inch containers for almost 2 months before i transplanted them. is the color on them clones ok ??? the pics show some light leaves

hey BD thx buddy just sharing my experince for the fine ppl of the world

hey NK thx buddy looks like 7-8 oz from the shack this round kinda dissapointed but thankfull i harvested anything after all the plants where stuffed into box's moved in 100 degree weather and that was 6am 100 degree. then not put directly under the lights and missed feedings for 1wk oh yea then under a 1k with out my cheap ass putting the 8k btu portable a/c Sir has in my garage because im afraid it will bump my power to much lol. so as a result my temps are in the upper 80's now think i'll go back to 2 x 400w hps in the future. not that i dont like the 1k just my temps where cooler with 2 x 400w hps on setup was different but still. i do have Sirs 465 cfm blower fan i could use instead of the modded stanely that may drop my temps few degrees lol. oh and the seedlings Sir was over few hrs ago cant believe how big they are getting

5 decapation = { bubba kush fm x white mustang m} thx Jaws
5 whirly bird = {cherry ak47 fm x strawberry desiel m} thx Jaws
3 GDP = grandaddy purple thx Sir

hey MGJ {Your Tach is Pegged! Whole lotta growin goin on} i sure do have lol this is turning into a full time job type thing lol. you have a great week also brotha

lol hey nephew we where typing same time he he thx bro for with out your 1k light i wouldnt have harvested what i did after the move last month. lmao just think 28 plants stuffed under 1 400w hps woulda looked super ugly lmao. heck what am i sayn it did look ugly for few days all under 1 400w hps, thx for the props on the plant sitting i just give your plants same love i give mine also same music lol

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Maj and Sir...hows the uncle and his nephew doing :wave:...just checking things out...but as always ..clean,tidy and green :D
still lurking around as you can see ...bbl :wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Drock welcome to the fun

hey core thx for the props buddy i'll say this much them sugar shack trees the 3 have been staked up thier so fricken heavy. i have a feeling i'll be tying branchs up also lmao

G

Hey Major. Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I'm really digging your work over here. You've got some excellent crosses to work with. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Best of luck with everything. I'll be stopping by to see how those bubba x wm progress. Keep up the good work.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
did you get those branches tied up? i found my keys by the way. :bashhead: :cuss: not the last time i lose them i know that. :bashhead:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Krome thx for stopn by welcome to the fun yes i'm very stoked and blessed to have the great wonderful genitics i have, thx to Sir and Jaws.

hey Sir yepper tied them octopuss floppy top heavy branchs thinned out some inner leaves also, there pushn 30 days 12/12 now this should be interseting. them 3 shacks are just little 4ft montsers and the ron well looks wholotta sativa in her she's easy 6 ft her tallest side branchs are easy 5ft. she's also half the size nuggage but stacked like crazy, gonna be some wicked main tops 12inch type on some branchs.

now the seedlings the Decapation and WhirlyBird are very nice thier approx 8inch tall internode spacing is approx 2 inch. still to young to sex yet Sir brough over his soil in his can it had worm castings blood/bone meal and such in it i added some cleaned old soil will mix few time a day till friday. friday i'll transplant the Decaps and WB's into soda bottles also the 10 straw d ML's and 5 shack's from when i took cuts after moving in here. now the Decapation [ Bubba kush fm x White Mustang m] is a fast very hardy growing plant nice fat leaves very uniform instructure. the main stem is large and very strudy, side branching is just starting. the WhirlyBird [cherry ak47 fm x strawberry desiel m] is a tad taller leaves arent as wide like the Decaps 1 my plant B whirlybird is fat leafed short height could be a strawberry desiel pheno. all the WB's have some side growth 1 plant D has extensive branching compared to the other 4 WB's. all in all i would say another Hit for Jaws hopefully he returns

thankyou JA for blessing my grow and pls continue to

thx to all for checkn in if any1 has some info on the nute habits on bubba kush and white mustang also the cherry ak. ive allready introduced ferts to the seedlings 1 time each wk since 1st set of leaves out i still use Fox Fram ocean forrest soil
liquide karma @ 2tsp per gal water
diamond necture @ 1tsp per gal water
seaweed extract cold processed kelp @ 1 tsp per gal water
pure blend pro grow @ 1/2 tsp per gal water
calmag+ @ 1 tsp per gal water
sweet @ 1tsp per gal water
then PH adjust the water with all above nutes to 6.5 rock n roll every1 puff puff passn

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Sounds awsome Maj, cant wait to see some pics of your kids, there always growing up so fast hahaha. Great work as always Keep it up Dude!!!

-N.Kron

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey NK :wave: thx buddy

hey NT :wave: more pics eh ok :headbange

up 1st Decapation [ bubba kush fm x white mustang m ] they are left to right a-b-c-d-e

notice the strong pencil sized main stems :) side growth just startn to show so after the transplant i think FIM is in order for these. also notice very nice structured leaf nice color also.

heres the WhirlyBird [cherry ak47 fm x strawberry desiel m ] they are left to right a-b-c-d-e

the leaf structure isnt as wide like the decaps but still very nice my plant A shorter looks to be maybe straw d pheno plant E has the darker color going on so hopefully thats the cherry pheno. now plant D has some crazy side branching compared to the rest :rasta: .
peek inside just before lights on
up 1st the Blueberry Kush @ 67 days 12/12

tric production isnt the greatest kinda fluffy esp compared to the shacks or ML all in all was fun to grow it gets cut maybe tomarrow sat or sunday lol sunday is 70 days 12/12.

ok heres the Sugar Shack's been flowering now 30 days 7-23 they went in.

heres Ron same thing 30 days 12/12

kinds punk ass lookn compared to the other plants lol the bottom of light is 5ft off floor.
and last be surly not least the beast ML plant C fast vegn urkel pheno this little girl was hydro then soil the clay balls still with original rootmass lol. i think Sir just took the netpot placed it into a ebb n flow pot filled with FFOF soil . i put her in the 1 gal bag let her recover some 1 wk after 12/12 i took 8 lower cuts didnt have flowers yet. but during the clone root process they poped small flower tops lmao but still rooted fast as the rest. now they are revertn back to veg n/p

the BBK and ML are in 1 gal grow bags the rest are in 2 gal bags :muahaha: new my yield was messed up this round because of the move :headbange

next week same bat time same bat channel

:laughing: :laughing:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok heres a few better pics of the seedlings after the transplant into soda bottles 1st up
Decapation [bubba kush fm x white mustang m]

notcie the side grow is really not there yet i'll FIM these sunday to try n force the growth lol. other then that great lookn plant and smelly

heres the WhirlyBird [ cherry ak47 fm x straw d m ]

notice the side growth on plants B n D very nice

all the plants except 1 WB have purple leaf stems :headbange i should know sex of all in 2 wks now