What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
thanks for the Kind words ya all

this calls for a shave and shower..house is immaculately clean and the yard looks nice

Feck that blue chit , no needy , I gots coffee and weed , works every time..

IMG_2715.jpeg

what the hell happened to architecture!?..

IMG_2752.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning folks, looks like I'm gonna try to get into the shed, wife and daughter are on my ass about growing again. Gonna have to make some changes so the walker will fit in there. Gonna go for a couple strains I have grown a few times so hoping for a easy restart. Been wanting to change to hydro but not in the books yet, so Gonna get my feet dirty again. Wife is still sleeping, I sleep 4 to 6 and she sleeps 12, hell I can't lay around that long. I got to go to the hydraulic shop yesterday, had the guys hump in there trying to help but when it comes down to it, it falls on me. Wasn't a rebuild but getting 5 pumps ready to have rebuilt. Makes me feel bad to see them go to another shop to be built but I do understand they don't want me to get hurt. Sure did feel good to feel useful for a change. You folks have a great day, gonna be hot here.
good morning Giggy. Nice you are feeling good enough this morning to see into your future. Just take it slow and the progress will get there soon enough. Nice to that you can get that worthwhile feeling back as that means a lot. Hope your day is good as well 🥰✌️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's everybody think about the weather being possibly controlled?
Certainly attempts to make it rain in arid regions but I think the heavy weather comes from the increase in global temperature.

When you store energy in the atmosphere in the form of water vapor, eventually it has to relieve itself.
just crawling around this morning...fell back asleep on the hot pad...
Commiseration brother Boo! I had to use mine last night to sleep and still need it this morning.
Feels like I’M KNOCKING ON HEAVEN’S DOOR
We'll pray for your absolution brother Pute! When was your last confession?