What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Some shots for SP6500.:whee: We will release a youtube video to show the Par tested process of this light.

Here are the main features of SP6500:
-- 2356pcs Samsung(LM301B) and osram(660nm)chips.
-- PPE 2.8umol/j, high light efficacy.
-- Full spectrum with UV and IR.
-- Dimmable and can be chained together(At least 20 lights)
-- Dense heat sink(Passive-cooling), no fan, 0DB.
-- IP65 waterproof. safe for indoor grow.
-- Low current & double chips to improve light efficiency, save energy and extend lifespan
-- DLC and ETL official certification.
-- Replace 800-1000W HPS or MH old school light.

SP6500 is available in UK, Germany, USA, Canada, AU now. But the first batch of stock is limited. :shucks:

To purchase it from our website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Coupon code"ICMAG" :D

Attachments

• SP6500 (1).jpg
    SP6500 (1).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
  • SP6500 (4).jpg
    SP6500 (4).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 20
  • SP6500 (9).jpg
    SP6500 (9).jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 19

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hmmm, that does look very nice, I think I like that more that the child's safety gate ones. New spectrum is interesting. Will you be adjusting the spectrum of cheaper models too?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hmmm, that does look very nice, I think I like that more that the child's safety gate ones. New spectrum is interesting. Will you be adjusting the spectrum of cheaper models too?

not a plan in 2020. Maybe in 2021. stay tuned. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Latest stock information:

Germany warehouse: Besides TSL2000 and grow tents. Other lights are out of stocks now. They might restock around 2-3 weeks later.

USA warehouse: SP3000 and TS3000 will be out of stock these days. New batch of stock might be available around 3 weeks later.

Canada warehouse: SP3000, TS1000, TSW2000, FC models are out of stock now. They might restock around 3 weeks later.

Attachments

• FC4800.jpg
    FC4800.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Light.jpg
    Light.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 14

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow, popular lights, can't keep up with demand, that's every sales office's dream.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost time to transplant and flip these FAM95 under 2 x SP3000 in 2.5' X 5'. Currently just vegged out under 1.

These LEDs are really impressive. Not going to lie. Digging the SP3000 for sure. Very glad to have them hanging in my room.

picture.php

dank.Frank

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Almost time to transplant and flip these FAM95 under 2 x SP3000 in 2.5' X 5'. Currently just vegged out under 1.

These LEDs are really impressive. Not going to lie. Digging the SP3000 for sure. Very glad to have them hanging in my room.

View Image

dank.Frank

wow, they do look very nice. :good:
During veg, one light is enough for them in 2.5'x5'. :D

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Right LED's with the right driver. Still at cheap prices. It's no surprise you're out of stock.

3 weeks? Staff, Suppliers or investors. Something always needs fixing.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Right LED's with the right driver. Still at cheap prices. It's no surprise you're out of stock.

3 weeks? Staff, Suppliers or investors. Something always needs fixing.

Yes, each month, we ship some supplements to 6 overseas warehouse. But sea shipping is slow. It might need 30-40 days for shipping, 2 weeks for custom clearance.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Black Friday giveaway on IG has began. If you use IG account, feel free to join in it. A nice chance to win something.

BTW, there will be a new giveaway too. :D

Attachments

• INS- Black Friday.jpg
    INS- Black Friday.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 22

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Great ideea to have a giveaway, but sadly it mostly applies to people in legal states. Most of us would not risk posting about weed stuff on social media.

And, since I posted here I must say I am very happy with my ts1000 light so far. Girls just starting flower but they look good and are happy:
picture.php

(1 month old trained autos, Critical Kush from Urban Legends under TS1000 led)
Will post more once I see how the light does in flower!
More pics and details in my thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=9038310#post9038310

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Great ideea to have a giveaway, but sadly it mostly applies to people in legal states. Most of us would not risk posting about weed stuff on social media.

And, since I posted here I must say I am very happy with my ts1000 light so far. Girls just starting flower but they look good and are happy:
View Image
(1 month old trained autos, Critical Kush from Urban Legends under TS1000 led)
Will post more once I see how the light does in flower!
More pics and details in my thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=9038310#post9038310

Thanks for the updating, they look very healthy. :good:

This giveaway is mainly for IG users, there will be giveaway for forum users too. It will come later this month. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Did you guys hear about the chinese double 11 shopping day? It is similar with black friday. Only on Tmall, the transaction is 4980 hundred million in one day. Last year, this number is 2640 hundred million. Seems more people would like to shop on Internet. :chin:

Black Friday is coming. Are you ready to purchase some gifts for christma? :D

Attachments

• TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 16
  • TS1000.jpg
    TS1000.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 16

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Yeah that's because of a certain virus this year that's killing a lot of people.

Yes, the physical store is very hard this year. Many people would like to buy on Internet due to the virus.

But ironically, The stock indexes of the e-commerce gaints have fallen severely.

Latest posts

Latest posts