What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
2xSP3000 in a small garden. :bis:

There will be a new giveaway next week. And the 2020 MarsHydro Cup will end 2 weeks later. Enjoy your weekend. guys. :friends:

Attachments

• SP3000 (1).jpg
    SP3000 (1).jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 23
  • SP3000 (2).jpg
    SP3000 (2).jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 21

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here is the spectrum report for the latest light SP6500@120V. :shucks:. More blue and red ratio.

If you are a grower would like to grow big and high plants, this light is a very nice choice for you because of high intensity and penetration. :D

To purchase SP6500 here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG"

Attachments

• sp6500.jpg
    sp6500.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 16

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Do you plan on releasing any new lights for the small growers? Those SP look nice but they are way too big for (most) home growers.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you plan on releasing any new lights for the small growers? Those SP look nice but they are way too big for (most) home growers.

There were many models for home growers. Like TS1000, TSW2000, SP3000. Next year, there will be more new models coming out. Not details yet. Will keep you posted. :D

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
There were many models for home growers. Like TS1000, TSW2000, SP3000. Next year, there will be more new models coming out. Not details yet. Will keep you posted. :D

Please bare in mind that a lot of people won't want a UV lamp in their room running 24/7. Although I know some will.
I think the greater the number of different wave lengths the better, but shifting the average to the red will be well received.

fredstinkle

I bought a TSW 2000 off of Amazon, have been frequently trying to contact ANYONE from Mars Hydro as one of the drivers failed after 2 months of use, I cannot get a response or find a replacement for the single driver, any assistance would be great

fredstinkle

The light WAS functioning well, but......???? Now I'm not able to use it and no contact from anyone from Mars Hydro so am trying to get some help from the vendor's here

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Please bare in mind that a lot of people won't want a UV lamp in their room running 24/7. Although I know some will.
I think the greater the number of different wave lengths the better, but shifting the average to the red will be well received.

There will be a plan to seperate the UV and IR LEDs from the light. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I bought a TSW 2000 off of Amazon, have been frequently trying to contact ANYONE from Mars Hydro as one of the drivers failed after 2 months of use, I cannot get a response or find a replacement for the single driver, any assistance would be great

Hi Buddy, sorry to hear that. You need to send email to [email protected]. My colleague will help you.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The light WAS functioning well, but......???? Now I'm not able to use it and no contact from anyone from Mars Hydro so am trying to get some help from the vendor's here

Generally, if you buy from amazon or ebay, you need to contact the amazon seller for any warranty service. Or you could send email to [email protected]. This is the email for warranty service. :)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
4xSP3000 in 4x8ft grow tent for 3 plants. :dance013:

I would like to grow at least 4 plants in this area. How many plants you would like to grow generally and why?

Attachments

• 20170910 101046
    20170910 101046
    75.6 KB · Views: 35
  • SP3000.jpg
    SP3000.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts