What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree looks awefully close... I have gotten the bleach at greater distance than that in the past...
Are you really running them that close continuously?
Yours are looking just fine, one is growing literally into the light!
I don't want my plants to look like Dog the bounty hunter!!!

Best
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Wow that's close to the light.

Customs is only for entering the country, once inside, a roll of sticky labels to be applied before dispatch to the customer shouldn't cause any issues.

Yes, sometimes, they might open the cargo and check the products. If we write "closet", they will doubt the authenticity and cause trouble. It is very risky.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I agree looks awefully close... I have gotten the bleach at greater distance than that in the past...

Best
CC

It comes from one of our customers. I guess he only wanted to take a picture like that.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yes, sometimes, they might open the cargo and check the products. If we write "closet", they will doubt the authenticity and cause trouble. It is very risky.

Stickers don't need to say anything. You could have a happy face sticker over the content details, or simply a best wishes sticker. Of course the best idea is to be in for your delivery, but if circumstances conspire against the customer, nosey neighbours can be a concern. The lights i got were fairly discreet, they didn't say grow light, and there was no mention of hydro anywhere, so I'm not sure how big of a problem the tent thing is really, just trying to help with the problem.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Best
CC

i had plants within 8 inches of a ts3000 with no light bleaching...that said i have another led that would have fried the plants that close...

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Uncle I hear you... my TS1000 seems to be better to the plants than, for example my old MH reflector unit, but it did bleach some of my plants in the past.
I was not getting any amber trichs, so I hung the light lower... maybe 10"/25cm and that did bleach them.
It's probably, as always, a wide mix of factors so I'm trying to get as close as possible while still getting good coverage and moving closer slowly gives me time to react when I see adverse signs.

Cheers
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A small garden with some SP3000. :canabis:

SP3000: Samsung and osram chip. Meanwell driver.
Coverage: 2x4ft flowering. Power: 300W max(Dimmable).

To purchase the same light here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Coupon code'ICMAG"

Attachments

• SP3000.jpg
    SP3000.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 22
  • 3000.jpg
    3000.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 20

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good news! FC models are available in germany warehouse now! :hotbounce
For EU growers, you can purchase from our official website directly. You will get the light 3-5 business days later. The location option is "EU countries".

https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Discount code"ICMAG" :bump:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
1xTS3000 in 4x4 grow tent. buds were poping out. :headbange

The FC models(FC3000, FC4800 and FC6500) are available in EU warehouse. If you live in EU area, feel free to place the order through our official website.

https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Discount code"ICMAG"

Attachments

• TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 16

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
3 pcs dimmable TSL2000 were chained together by extra cord.

In this way, you can only use one light to dim the three lights at the same time. :headbange

Attachments

• TSL2000.jpg
    TSL2000.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 18

marmarb

These are the ones I got will have them Saturday. It's possible caught the seller sold me a paid 100 usd aeroflo 60.

Attachments

• FullSizeR(2).jpg
    FullSizeR(2).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 21