What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?

Sub24ox7

I got a kit and some tidal wave spores
image.jpg

Sub24ox7

Definitely best to take a 5 day break imo.
I like to trip once a week. Straightens my head right out. Just feel better and sleep better. They make me yawn and laugh hysterically every time if I wait at least 7 days between doses. I prefer to eat an eighth at a time.✌️
Need to try to get some ketamine in the rotation that Flowerpower is always talking about.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I like to trip once a week. Straightens my head right out. Just feel better and sleep better. They make me yawn and laugh hysterically every time if I wait at least 7 days between doses. I prefer to eat an eighth at a time.✌️
Need to try to get some ketamine in the rotation that Flowerpower is always talking about.
That k really kicks it up a notch you just gotta get it ready ahead of time so you don't fly over the edge 😉😊

goingrey

Even a week is pretty short, not enough to get back to no tolerance IME.

Careful with the ketamine. It's habit forming and fucks your kidneys.

Forgive me I am old but magic mushroom growing kits? Hell the last time I got schrooms I was out walking some field in Texas, something about time after a rain shower or something like that and lo and behold we found some growing on cow poop just when some rancher shot off a shotgun and we went-a-runnin. That was a long time ago, as in several decades?

What say you, are these kits for real or a ?
Inoculate the world is one vendor who has liquid culture it’s convenient worked genetics

BudToaster

Veteran
any pins? fresh air exchange? moisture proper?

finally, after months of <what?>, the two jars with the Amazon strain inoculation are showing mycelium growth. need another 4 weeks, at least, before hitting the substrate. the two jars with the Burma don't show anything.

been so long i don't remember what i did last time. hope i can figure it out. but, real progress at long last. expecting shrooms for my birthday in March.

GF-Z

any pins? fresh air exchange? moisture proper?

finally, after months of <what?>, the two jars with the Amazon strain inoculation are showing mycelium growth. need another 4 weeks, at least, before hitting the substrate. the two jars with the Burma don't show anything.

been so long i don't remember what i did last time. hope i can figure it out. but, real progress at long last. expecting shrooms for my birthday in March.
spent like hundred hour studying mycology, temperature is very important (just like with canna) for mycelium to grow, google which temps amazon prefers and you will speed up everything.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Blot any droplets, and spray with diluted h2o2 if there's any discoloration (especially yellow/orange).

Continue fresh air exchange and 90-95% humidity.

Scratch any surface that is getting cottony.

:2cents:

PS fresh air exchange is a likely issue if moisture and cooler temperature are already ruled out.

Sub24ox7

Thank you mr. mustard. I will blot the droplets and there is some yellow water in one one inch square area, will blot dry and spray diluted h2o2, but what %. 🙏