What's new

Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?

BudToaster

Veteran
Thank you brother!. 🙏

This morning the cat is totally back to normal!. Yesterday he couldn't walk, he was staggering like a complete drunk and falling over his own limbs. We all thought he was going to die immanently.

I'm thinking that he might have had a TIA?
my last cat was having seizures. she would zoom around the room, then flop down panting and moaning, then get up like nothing had happened, except there was a puddle of urine on the floor.

she had more kitchen sink baths in her last 3 weeks than in her entire life.

i tried dosing her with fenbendazole and ivermectin but it didn't resolve the seizures. she died two weeks ago. 18 years old. last of 3 sister siblings. we're not willing to go through that again - spouse and i are both 76.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
my last cat was having seizures. she would zoom around the room, then flop down panting and moaning, then get up like nothing had happened, except there was a puddle of urine on the floor.

she had more kitchen sink baths in her last 3 weeks than in her entire life.

i tried dosing her with fenbendazole and ivermectin but it didn't resolve the seizures. she died two weeks ago. 18 years old. last of 3 sister siblings. we're not willing to go through that again - spouse and i are both 76.
My condolences to you both.

Strangely, Wee Wee hadn't wee'd himself.
And neither did he do the circle walking.

He could barely stand and would collapse of he tried to walk. His eyes appeared focused. He was hydrated.

The only other symptoms that I could detect were slight tachycardia and tachypnea.

Initially I thought he had been poisoned, as a neighbour recently lost 5 cats in 2 weeks and we also lost one 2 weeks ago, with similar symptoms, except for the other cat was not uncoordinated until shortly before his death. Yesterday, when all this was happening I wasn't thinking straight and put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5.