What's new

Lemonade šŸ‹ OG

Kree73

For example, I just caught myself worrying about what seeds to plant after the lemonade og , and had to tell myself to stop as Iā€™ve not even finished flowering the gorilla haze šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sound as bad as me . I'm thinking of some rose bushes

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Day 14 flower
Lots of growth in just 6 days- flowers appearing and I noticed lots of little roots emerging from the surface of the soilā€¦ very vigorousā€¦ I do like plants with that hybrid fizz šŸ‘ nice one @PANIKZ

Here they are
IMG_3933.jpeg

IMG_3934.jpeg

IMG_3935.jpeg

IMG_3936.jpeg

IMG_3937.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Just given them a good watering and theyā€™ve shot up some moreā€¦ moved the light up a few more clicks šŸ‘šŸ‘

Uzsidoboz

āœ“
In picture six, the spectacular leaf loss indicates a magnesium deficiency.
Maybe I'm looking at them wrong but they are beautiful !

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
In picture six, the spectacular leaf loss indicates a magnesium deficiency.
Maybe I'm looking at them wrong but they are beautiful !
Sorry, I am unsure which picture you meanā€¦ I have not lost any leaves šŸ¤”
Thanks for looking in

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
i ment: according to the symptoms visible on the leafs, i think its magnesium deficiency. thats what i wanted to say. (not a native english speaker, trying my best here šŸ˜„ ) View attachment 19038758
No problemā€¦ you speak English better than some English people that I know
Should be fine on the magnesium, Iā€™m in enriched peat based soil, and I live in a hard water area- lots of calcium and magnesium in the water.
They also get a complete food once a week šŸ‘
What symptoms are you seeing? because my old eyes arenā€™t seeing anything wrong šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I can see what he means. It's the topology of the interveinal region that's causing a light side and a dark side to the curvature of the surface. In some photo's, due to the relative angles, it looks like a flat surface with pale striping to the leaves. A classic mag deficiency symptom. But I think, from the other photos, it's just an optical illusion.

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
I can see what he means. It's the topology of the interveinal region that's causing a light side and a dark side to the curvature of the surface. In some photo's, due to the relative angles, it looks like a flat surface with pale striping to the leaves. A classic mag deficiency symptom. But I think, from the other photos, it's just an optical illusion.
They do seem to look lighter coloured in the photos compared to real life but thatā€™s either the led or the iPhone camera.
Iā€™ll try and get a lights out photo when I get a chance šŸ‘