What's new

Lemonade 🍋 OG

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just given the girls some water and they are looking perky… definitely growing ok so I think it’s flip time. They’ll be going on 13h light/ 11h dark for the first 3 weeks or so.
54 days old / 0 days flower 👍

IMG_3877.jpeg

IMG_3878.jpeg

IMG_3879.jpeg

IMG_3880.jpeg

IMG_3881.jpeg

Looking thick and healthy, the wind has prepared them well
IMG_3882.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking very green, bushy and healthy.
I’ve taken out a few central large leaves on each plant to allow the side shoots to come through and it seems to be working well.
I’ll try and do a picture update tomorrow night if I get the chance :tiphat:
Didn’t get the chance to do a picture update, only had time for a quick peek 🫣 tonight… watering day tomorrow though so I’ll do it then.

mr.brunch

Veteran
First I was hell no, way too early to top, now I HAVE to try it myself soon enuff...

Great thread, great plants, rooting for you @mr.brunch !!
Thanks 🙏 mate, It definitely works for me… second or third node, then topped again at the next… I like to get them shaped early on and the led seems to produce better results when they’re spread out

mr.brunch

Veteran
The plants respond very well to your care. Like Kimes I also felt it was early to top but seeing the progress it speaks for itself. Good to know that under led this is a good way to go. Always something to be learned.
Thank you 🙏
I like to get the shape established early when possible, and by stripping off the side branches below the split it saves all the fluff and still gives space to water easy.
I used to top early with hps also, but usually only once

mr.brunch

Veteran
Moved the light up a little again, they’re definitely heading upwards… hot day today so I gave them an extra water
Another hot day tomorrow, makes me glad I run the lights at night … I’ll do a picture update tomorrow night as they have changed a good deal :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts