What's new

Lemonade šŸ‹ OG

Uzsidoboz

420club
I can see what he means. It's the topology of the interveinal region that's causing a light side and a dark side to the curvature of the surface. In some photo's, due to the relative angles, it looks like a flat surface with pale striping to the leaves. A classic mag deficiency symptom. But I think, from the other photos, it's just an optical illusion.
You gave a nicely worded explanation ,I couldn't have done it with google :D
Actually you may be right optical illusion

Cuddles

They do seem to look lighter coloured in the photos compared to real life but thatā€™s either the led or the iPhone camera.
Iā€™ll try and get a lights out photo when I get a chance šŸ‘
different screens ie phones, desktop, tablets etc can also cause a colour look slightly different. So on one screen the colours look nice and saturated whilst on a different type of screen it will look kinda pale.
IĀ“ve noticed that the colours of photos I take on a smartphone also look better on the phone than they do on my notebook screen. And the camera / screen on my previous phone was also better than my current one.
:)

Last edited:

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Looking good :tiphat:
Thanks manā€¦
New gorilla haze are up and runningā€¦

Hillbilly69

i ment: according to the symptoms visible on the leafs, i think its magnesium deficiency. thats what i wanted to say. (not a native english speaker, trying my best here
I can see what he means. It's the topology of the interveinal region that's causing a light side and a dark side to the curvature of the surface. In some photo's, due to the relative angles, it looks like a flat surface with pale striping to the leaves. A classic mag deficiency symptom. But I think, from the other photos, it's just an optical illusion.
That's exactly what I'm seeing GMT. In other pics those plants are looking as healthy as healthy can get. You know your stuff Mr Brunch, looking fabulous my friend!

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
That's exactly what I'm seeing GMT. In other pics those plants are looking as healthy as healthy can get. You know your stuff Mr Brunch, looking fabulous my friend!
Thanks mate, planning to update Friday and Iā€™ll try and remember to get a lights out shot

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Day 28 flower
Theyā€™ve all shot up againā€¦. The biggest girl shot a main stem up into the light overnight and burned slightly, so Iā€™ve clipped the tip off an inch or soā€¦ still early enough for a recovery I think šŸ¤”
Here they are
IMG_3985.jpeg

IMG_3986.jpeg
IMG_3987.jpeg

IMG_3988.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

IMG_3990.jpeg

linde

Looking great! Keep an eye out for a sandalwood smelling pheno. It was the earliest one out of my batch. I grew it a couple seasons outdoors Sept 15 finish. Great plant I eventually lost the mother but still have a couple crosses of it.

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Looking great! Keep an eye out for a sandalwood smelling pheno. It was the earliest one out of my batch. I grew it a couple seasons outdoors Sept 15 finish. Great plant I eventually lost the mother but still have a couple crosses of it.
That sounds very interesting šŸ‘šŸ‘ hopefully sheā€™ll show up
Theyā€™ve filled the space almost completely which is very encouraging

superx

Veteran
Critical +2.0 (silent seeds/ formally dinafem)
Shining silver haze ( Royal queen) / shining not super āœØ

Criticals as expected, are developing at a much more superior rate compared to ssh.
I expect a minimum difference of 2 plus weeks between them for finishing time.
Currently vaping the shining silver from the last crop, amazing flavour and taste profile, nothing complexed about it, (makes for a lovely dessert) The critical I find more earthy, yields like a champion..

We Have tickets for this weekends festival in Co Waterford (all together now) will miss King Kong company to nite due to having gardening duties (mrs superx is not impressed)
Will get to see future islands and the prodigy tomorrow nite ( minus Keith of coarse RIP) and a few other acts. Heineken and whiskey with some MD should make for a wicked weekend, the weather forecast predicts lots of rain, perfect mix for a good dirty manky weekend šŸ˜† the pop up tent might stay in the van šŸ˜€ it's a bank holiday weekend over here, good to get a bit of down time of doing nothing, hope your own weekend is a good one šŸ‘

Enjoy buddy..

Last edited:

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Critical +2.0 (silent seeds/ formally dinafem)
Shining silver haze ( Royal queen) / shining not super āœØ

Criticals as expected, are developing at a much more superior rate compared to ssh.
I expect a minimum difference of 2 plus weeks between them for finishing time.
Currently vaping the shining silver from the last crop, amazing flavour and taste profile, nothing complexed about it, (makes for a lovely desert) The critical I find more earthy, yields like a champion..

We Have tickets for this weekends festival in Co Waterford (all together now) will miss King Kong company to nite due to having gardening duties (mrs superx is not impressed)
Will get to see future islands and the prodigy tomorrow nite ( minus Keith of coarse RIP) and a few other acts. Heineken and whiskey with some MD should make for a wicked weekend, the weather forecast predicts lots of rain, perfect mix for a good dirty manky weekend šŸ˜† the pop up tent might stay in the van šŸ˜€ it's a bank holiday weekend over here, good to get a bit of down time of doing nothing, hope your own weekend is a good one šŸ‘

Enjoy buddy..
Sounds like a good weekend mate, hope you enjoy itā€¦ Iā€™ve got a barbecue to put together tomorrow morning (old one finally bit the dust) and then lots of burgers etc lined up for me to cook in the afternoon.
Luckily the heat has died down so I shouldnā€™t melt too much šŸ¤£

Cuddles

Day 28 flower
Theyā€™ve all shot up againā€¦. The biggest girl shot a main stem up into the light overnight and burned slightly, so Iā€™ve clipped the tip off an inch or soā€¦ still early enough for a recovery I think šŸ¤”
Here they are
View attachment 19042356
View attachment 19042357 View attachment 19042358
View attachment 19042359
View attachment 19042360
View attachment 19042361
they look really great just like all your other plants IĀ“ve seen so far really :p

Do they smell of `lemonadeĀ“ yet at all?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
they look really great just like all your other plants IĀ“ve seen so far really :p

Do they smell of `lemonadeĀ“ yet at all?
Thanks mate thatā€™s very kind of youā€¦. The smell is of strong weed at the moment, but plenty of time to develop. šŸ‘

Latest posts

Latest posts