What's new

Lemonade šŸ‹ OG

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Fine looking as usual mr brunch keep em coming :good:
Cheers man, Iā€™m very much looking forward to trying themā€¦
Switched down to 12/12 on Friday from the 13h light theyā€™ve been getting so far, just to let them know autumn is coming

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Just did a water and removed some of the old fan leaves that had lost colour or started to die and my arm has brushed a bud of the front right girl.. now the arm is sticky and smells of old school (European) skunk mixed with traditional lemonade.
Iā€™m going to be sniffing my arm all night now šŸ¤£

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Day 35 flower
Five weeks down and theyā€™re looking well- two are definitely more bushy with many side branches, while the other two are more cola focusedā€¦. Turns out by sheer luck Iā€™ve put them in the right configuration and they fit nicely (bushy ones on diagonal with each other )

Here they are
IMG_4013.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

IMG_4015.jpeg

IMG_4016.jpeg

IMG_4017.jpeg

IMG_4018.jpeg

IMG_4019.jpeg

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Just brushed the lowers while feeding and they smell gorgeousā€¦ if anyone has ever decarbed hash with citric acid, they smell like that ā€¦ like a hashy traditional lemonade šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Day 42
6 weeks down and all okā€¦ had to prop two of them up with canes as they had designs on taking over the tent
Itā€™s getting hard to do individual plant photos!

Slight leaf droop on the back right one, she didnā€™t like the night off watering yesterday
IMG_4035.jpeg

IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4037.jpeg

IMG_4038.jpeg

IMG_4039.jpeg

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Just trimmed off a few big yellowing fan leaves and thereā€™s some good funky smells going on in thereā€¦. One is an indescribable skunk-candy, one is minty-menthol and one is hashy lemonadeā€¦

Looks like weā€™ll have a staggered harvest as one is maturing quickly with another not too far behind, while the two taller ones will be bringing up the rear.
The buds all look solid nuggety type at the moment, with the tall ones having long running colas.

Canā€™t wait

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Itā€™s night off watering tonight, had a Quick Look in and the shortest one is flying along and will be down soon šŸ˜‹
Glad I looked in as the tall front one had a small piece of mould on a nugget about halfway up the a cola šŸ˜± ā€¦ I have removed the offending nugget and that is the only place I can see any problem.

Hectic week this week as my sick relative has become even more sick so I have been back and forth to the hospital šŸ„ will try and get a photo update tomorrow or soon as I can :tiphat:

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Still back and forth to the hospital at the moment, and with school holidays still on itā€™s been hectic so sorry for lack of activity.
I chopped the 4 main colas off from the front left girl as she caught another couple of tiny bits of mouldā€¦ better safe than sorry and her nuggets are solid and sticky.

First one dry at 72g but she was a little earlyā€” top quality though, creamy citric taste and strong smelling stuffā€¦ I will photo it later

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
All the rest are down and trimmed between yesterday and today šŸ„µ amongst everything else Iā€™ve had on Iā€™m pretty tired and my back is giving me lots of griefā€¦ all worth it in the end.
Iā€™ll get some pics when itā€™s dry and of course the all important weigh in.
Lovely dense nuggets on all, 9 weeks today.

Itā€™s now 12:30 am here and Iā€™ve just finished bleaching out the tent so I can move the 4 weeks flowering gorilla cake in from outdoors - temporary lodgers for 4-5 weeks, then itā€™s back to the scheduled gorilla haze šŸ¤ž
Touch wood šŸŖµ

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the rest are down and trimmed between yesterday and today šŸ„µ amongst everything else Iā€™ve had on Iā€™m pretty tired and my back is giving me lots of griefā€¦ all worth it in the end.
Iā€™ll get some pics when itā€™s dry and of course the all important weigh in.
Lovely dense nuggets on all, 9 weeks today.

Itā€™s now 12:30 am here and Iā€™ve just finished bleaching out the tent so I can move the 4 weeks flowering gorilla cake in from outdoors - temporary lodgers for 4-5 weeks, then itā€™s back to the scheduled gorilla haze šŸ¤ž
Touch wood šŸŖµ
Good job mr brunch nice to see you reap the rewards now chillax a LITTLE BIT.. :wave: :biggrin::good:

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Thanks mate
Iā€™ve only sampled the first 2 so far, one is hashy-lemon and the second one is straight pineapple šŸ
Looks like they will yield well and plenty strong, mostly in the head
I will get some photos shortlyā€¦

mr.brunch

āœ“
Veteran
Dry pics to come later , but the weights are in
1-72g
2-88g
3-106g
4-90g

=356g total- lovely dense buds on all, easy to trim and very effective, mainly a head high.
Tastes and smells are
1- hashy-lemonade- like citric acid extract šŸ˜‹
2- straight pineapple šŸ smell and taste very pronounced
3- creamy lemonā€¦.. gelato like edge
4ā€“ deep hash-pineapple smell, strong taste

Latest posts

Latest posts